Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: farislove

πŸ˜† Don't tell me I was bashing Naina in that topics, I was bashing all actually πŸ˜†

By the way, Mannu, u joined IF in season 2, so how u knew about my funny topics in season 1???? 😲

i searched ur used id in the search button πŸ˜‰and all ur topics came ya u bashed everyone there..but it was fun to readπŸ˜‰

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pinka_anshu

agree with u MB insan galti kerk sikhta hai .....GIRTA hai to janta hai ki yahan pathar hai aur sambhal ker chalna hai.....naina bhi sikh rahi aur yahi sikhne vo cadet banne ayi hai sabkuch use ata hoga to use training ki jrurat hi kya hai........aur vaise bhi vo thodi implusive , aur dusri pe trust asani se nahin kerti, uski tragedy ne aur life ne use kabhi yakin ekrne hi nahin diya.........according to me she is real chrachter

I agree that people do mistakes, but people learn from their mistakes, which mean never repeat the same mistakes all the time, but Naina did the same mistakes several times!!!!....

Originally posted by: pinka_anshu

ok zee tell me last thing after this ill not come back
tell me
why say this today......after so many days when naina's charchter is turning toward a new point .point of love .....when she is becoming more fav to all fan .when everyone wnats her to smile with RAJ
why didn't you point out all these things before today..........frm last 2 weks seh is with RAJ and last two days she is doning revolt against ABHI.
why you posting this thread/ topic today only
the day when alal RN fan is happy ...when alal LRLF member is saying she looking beautiful

Let me inform u, the last two weeks I was in holiday, so I could not see the episodes for two weeks, but got to see them all today, and that is why I am commenting now about it 😊

I did many times comment about the character and not only Naina, even the others, but I seriously find Naina beeing for selfish even with her friends, I mean the cadets....

Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

i searched ur used id in the search button πŸ˜‰and all ur topics came ya u bashed everyone there..but it was fun to readπŸ˜‰

It was a huge fun πŸ˜†, but I am afraid to do it now, as in the first season, all the members used to tolerate and love it, but now unfortunatly many fights happening in the forum πŸ˜• 

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Okay now cool down everyone.

Lets not make tpics which may hurt other fan's feeling. How would you all feel if similar topic on Rajeev is opened bashing his act of instigating Cadets to go on strike. Even that was wrong. But would you all take it sportingly. No....

So lets all respect every character and the fans of that character, and stay away from making such tpics. They are serving no purpose but causing bitterness among friends.

LRL Dev Team.