The Strange Path AK SEE PG 31!! IMP LINK!!

Posted: 16 years ago

Prologue

Life'...... how should one describe it? Most of the times, it depends on your experiences and the way you live through them. Life teaches us a lot of lessons as a result of all the different kinds of situations we face. Everyone has different opinions on what life is? For some people, it is a sacrifice, for others it's a challenge they have to face and for some others, it's like an examination which they have to pass to succeed further.

Aarzo Minhal, a girl full of ambitions, dreams, hopes and aims. Many have said that people like Aarzo are too good to be true these days. Aarzo's honesty and faithfulness was examined through both good and bad times. She has had always one thing with her that was ' her inspiration; her dad. Who said that he has just died? He was still alive''''. in Aarzo's heart, in her decisions, in her thoughts, in her motives' in HER.  After he died, he became Aarzo's motivation, to live further and succeed in her life just like him. Aarzo's mother had left her long ago as soon as she gave birth to Aarzo. After her mother, Aarzo's father played both the roles of a mother and a father, always ready to sacrifice anything for his only daughter. Now, after that he left, Aarzo was left with nothing but his memories. No one was there to look after her, ask her if she ate or not? How her day has been? How is her studies going? But, she has to be strong and face this situation. Her father has always advised her to be strong as one will have to face challenges sometime in their life.

Who knows as to where, in which direction Aarzo's life will head to? Only time will tell what Aarzo will have to face ahead as her life has just started in the right meanings.

I hope you guys like this story. i have read many fanfictions and i must say there are many great authors present on this forum. i am still working on the title and will try to update the first chapter asap. anyways thanks for taking time to read this story. ๐Ÿ˜Š please reply if you liked it even one bit.

thanks!!!

ps: for character info go to page 3

Edited by ania_91 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salt thumbnail
Liked it? I LOVED it!!

The intro was superb. And, the character sketch of Sara is just perfect. I love her already.

You have to continue now, and that too soon please.

meme25 thumbnail
interesting..........the beginning is fab and i cant wait to read more of this ff
u should continue asap plzzzzzzzzzzz
Dark Love thumbnail
I loved it!! Great start dear!! I really like Sara's character, how you described it and stuff!! Looking forward to the first part!!

<3 Madiha
thanks guys for appreciating it and taking out the time to reply even the silent readers thanks so much for atleast reading this story. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜Š
will try to update the first chapter asap ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rumus thumbnail
its very nice but who should we imagine as sara and plz dont say kripa.
bcoz its getting boring ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข all this kripa angad ff there to many
๐Ÿ˜ก
rumus thumbnail
its very nice but who should we imagine as sara and plz dont say kripa.
bcoz its getting boring ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข all this kripa angad ff s there to many
๐Ÿ˜ก

Chapter: 1 

Days passed, followed by weeks, but Aarzo's pain was getting more inevitable with each passing day. People say that time heals all the pain and Aarzo was waiting for that to happen and always prayed to get patience so that she can fight with her pain. After every night, it's a new day, a new beginning. The day comes and brightens up all the surroundings as it covers the gloomy and dark nights.  

Today, was a new day as wellโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ

"And a new beginning", Aarzo said out loudly as she was indulged in her deep chain of thoughts staring at the sunrise. It was 6:05 am in the morning and there was still no sign of sleep in her eyes. The same nights that sometime back looked beautiful to her had now transformed to darkness where no matter how much the moon brightens up, it was still dark for her. These nights horrified her and took all her sleep away. All night she would be asleep, thinking about her parents and the coming future. She felt as if this house would eat her up as now that she was left alone in such a huge mansion.

"I can't live here. I can't. I can't", Aarzo broke down and began to cry bitterly but to her luck no one was there to give her a shoulder to cry on or console her. It was the first time she was feeling so lonely otherwise she will always engage herself with some work or the other, keeping herself busy as she knew that if she didn't do it than she would break down just like now.

"I am sorry dad. I am really sorry. I promise that I will try my best to keep myself away from crying. I know it hurts you to see me cry but how longer can I hold these tears which are always ready to come out", Aarzo said looking at the sky thinking if her dad could hear her.

"But I won't give up. I am your daughter dad and I have never learnt to give up. I will fight with this pain. I will never let your dreams shatter. I will become a lawyer just like you.", Aarzo reminded herself that she cannot give up at any cost. She still had an aim in life to live for; to become the best lawyer like her dad.  Aarzo has grown up seeing her dad fight for justice for others and always in support of the truth. Her father was very selfless when it comes to help others as he used his profession in all the good ways he can to help out anyone in need. Aarzo admired her dad and decided at a very small age that she wanted to be just like him and fight for others rights.

Aarzo's journey has just started. She doesn't know how many hurdles will come in her way to success and who will she meet. Many twist and turns are yet to come. Will she be able to handle the upcoming problems? To find out, keep reading. The story has just begun.

thanks for reading and comment if i deserve it. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š

tc.

Edited by ania_91 - 16 years ago
oh guys forgot to tell something that the characters in this story are yet to be decided. i mean like who will play the character. anyways please comment if u like it even a little. thanks!!

PS: i was thinking to get sujal and kashish or angad and kripa to play the main characters ๐Ÿ˜ณ . it's not confirmed yet. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great yaar...get sujal and kashish and neev-prachi... ๐Ÿ˜›