Written Update - 20th july [INDIA]

Cool_Dipti thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Be happy all of you..Chaitanya's secret is revealed!😳 ..so Im sure Maya will soon  reject Chaitanya for Riddhima😳

UPDATE  - 20th July

• Chaitanya is very confused and deeply thinks aboutt what Anu had told him.   In the room..Maya ,Nani and Riddhima are there…Maya and Nani keep cursing Anu.. Maya says to Nani " Anupama has finally succedded!...She has completely  taken hold of Chaitanya..till that extent that he has come and told Vikram that he cant marry Riddhima!" ..Nani says " Maya ki Maya ab Katham! ..That Manhoos has  taken revenge from us.." …
  • Maya is about to say something ..but she stops and is shocked on seeing Chaitanya at the door step..All the three of them are shocked see him. ..Chaitanya slowly walks in and tells Maya " Aunty ..Im willing to marry Riddhima" 😕…Maya ,Nani and Riddhima are apparently shocked ..but  later they  break into a  thankful smile
  • Then Chaitanya tells them " Anupama has betrayed me..my trust and my love..and she has broken my heart ..so I no longer have any love for her and I don't want to marry her ..I'd rather marry a person who loves me very much..Iam ready to accept  Riddima  ..
  • Nani gets a little too excited and joins with him and tells..yes yes your ..Anupama is Manhoos..she is born to hurt ppl..She doesn't even know the meaning of love..etc etc.    .Chaitanya listens with a heavy heart and then interrupts  and  says   "Aunty Iam scared..how do I face Vikram uncle?    ..Then suddenly from behind Vikram will tell him "You can face me..be free to tell me anything.  .Now tell me what is the reason behind your telling No for the marriage?
  • Chaitanya will be about to say something but Maya interrupts and tells Vikram that Chaitanya  was feeling a little awkward  because he is working under you ..therefore he felt a little low to marry Riddhima  ..Vikram asks Chaitanya..Is this true?..Chaitanya says yes ..Vikram smiles and says..this kind of talks will  never be discussed again and leaves..
  • Later in the room..Anu sits sadly holding her wound and  stopping tears to roll down her eyes..Maya and Nani enter with a box of sweets..Anu stands ..Maya goes and cruely smiles at her and says "My Rani daughter has atlast convinced Chaitanya to marry Riddhima" ..Nani Laughs ..Then  they make her sit and compell her and feed her laddus 😕..She smiles yet eats with a heavy heart..Then Nani takes Anti-septic cream and applies it roughly on her wound ..Anu cries and tells its ok I can manage ..but Nani still insists on applying..
  • Badri kaka hides and watches all this…..Later Vikram comes from office and asks badri kaka for water..Badri kaka brings water and stands there..Vikram asks him whats the matter?  Badri kaka tells him  "Though Im no one to tell all this but I'd like to tell something important to you" ..Vikram laughs and says.. "your the elder in the house..you can tell anything to me"
  • Badri kaka tells..its about Riddhima and Chaitanya's marriage ..Anu comes and hears this..she'll want to stop him from telling so she'll drop the tea cup  which was in her hand….Vikram turns and sees and asks Badri kaka to clean ..Badri kaka  is cleaning..Anu joins and slowly whispers to him and tells " Please don't tell anything about my relationship with Chaitanya" ..
  • Badri Kaka tells I cant bear seeing you suffering through all this..so Iam gonna tell all this …...Anu says "If you do that ..you'll see my dead face" ..Badri kaka finally agrees ....Maya walks in..Vikram tells her Badri kaka wanted to talk something about Riddhima and Chaitanya's marriage ..Maya passes a cruel look to badri kaka..
  • Badri kaka comes and tells that its nothing much..Just that  lets keep the marriage as grand as possible..Vikram laughs and says sure..Maya smiles relieved…Later next day Pundit  ji comes and tells whole week is  good ..but day after tomorrow will be an Ideal day for their engagement ..All of them agree happily..
  • …Later Mehendi  ceremony is going on..Both the hands of Riddhima is being decorated with mehendi....in between she caughs..Anu brings water for her..as Riddhima's hands are with mehendi..Anu will come to feed her..Chaitanya takes the glass of water from Anu's hand and feeds  Riddhima with water..Anu feels a little sad but still smiles.
  • Then Anu sees Riddhima is selecting dresses  for the engagement..but she's not happy with any of the dresses ..so Anu goes and stiches her a dress with colourful beads n stuffs ..She'll go  on the way to Riddhima's room and sees Chaitanya..He'll pass right through her talking on his mobile but does not bother to look at her..Anu feels bad..
  • Anu goes and gives Riddhima the dress..Riddhima will be very happy and promises to wear it on her engagement ..She asks Anu whether your happy or not..Anu tells ofcourse Iam..because my sister is happy..telling this she'll hug Riddhima ..Riddhima rolls her eyes and gives an irritated look..
  • The next day Vikram will be busy giving instructions  to the decorators….Maya will tell him to go and get ready … Chaitanya comes..Maya asks him how is the decorations..he says everything is fine... Then Suddenly the door bell rings     ..
  • A new character enters here …Gayatri Mausi…Chaitanya goes n hugs her..Maya is confused regarding who she is….Chaitanya introduces  Maya to Gayatri Mausi…He tells Maya that Gayatri  Mausi runs an orphanage in Mumbai…Maya  says that very sweet ..Nani joins them..and gets introduced ..she'll then ask Maya loudly in front of them " Sharda ji said she doen't have any sister..then Mausi??"
  • Gayatri says .. "Its true.. Iam not Sharda's sister..but Chaitanya is like my son.  Chaitanya says  " Gayatri Mausi  was the first one to carry me when I was born ..and its B'coz of her that  I have Sharda Ma as my Mother." ..Maya and Nani are extremely confused and tell Chaitanya  they don't understand what he's talking..
  • Chaitanya says " When I was born my mother left the world.. I was all alone and was an Orphan ..So Sharda Ma had adopted me as her son.." Maya and Nani get  a shock of their Life..They  pass an astonished look to each other..and Maya thinks with disgust..Chaitanya is an Orphan!!!

~ FREEZE~

Scenes to watch out for:-

1. Maya and Nani go to Anu's  room and feed her .

2.The last segment in the episode ..where Maya and Nani come to know that Chaitanya is an Orphan.

Edited by RAINA_8 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajpudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much 

So this must have been Chaitanya's secret

Edited by ajpudi - 16 years ago
deshi2007 thumbnail
i never want...chaitanya will marry ridima...
ridima is so bad... 😡
thanks raina...
its too fast...!! 😊
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank god
nw she will leave chetanya alone
Indian_girl_18 thumbnail
thanks soo much.....now apu will marry chetyana
coolsuru99 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you..... you see anu and chetanya are made for each other... both of there mom's left them when they were born.. so chetanya totally understands her feeling..I hope maya and nani refuse on letting ridhima marry to chetanya... so in the end chetanya will marry anu... I can't wait for that day when chetanya and anu gets married...
pisces<*> thumbnail
thnx 4 da update Raina.you are fast nice!!!!
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowo but i thougt the secret is something much bigger but who cares as long this helps anu and chetanya,s marrige
thnx great updates alot of detail 😃
aalishba thumbnail
Wow! Now Maya won't let Ridima get married to Chetanya.
Mashail thumbnail
first of all thanks sooo much for the update...it was really good....great detail......

and secondly whts the big deal if he is an orphan... i dont get it???