Kiss of Love <3 ..ak..p.4 pg.4

jassiee. thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=7>Kiss of Love <3

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=7>                            character sketch...

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=7>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=7>Kripa- A 23 year old beautiful girl, who loves her brither josh and her best friend Nancy. Lives in Toronto,Canada.

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=7>Angad- A 25 year old guy, who is nest friends with josh and he really likes Kripa. Lives in Toronto, Canada.

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=7>Josh- A 26 year old loving brother. He is engaged to Kripa's Best friend Nancy. Lives in Toronto, Canada but, not with Kripa. Nancy- A 23 year old funny girl, who loves Josh and Kripa alot. She lives in California right now, but is going to move to Canada when Josh and her get married. hope you like it please leave your comments part one will be posted in an hour

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=7>= ]

Edited by crazy_craze - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yay! another ak fanfic
gr8 intro. can't wait for the 1st part. cont soon

________
sana
Dark Love thumbnail
Nice character intro! Sounds Cool! Waiting for the update 😛 😳
babygirl thumbnail
love da intro start it soon cant w8
sabrinaa. thumbnail
love the title!! and the song.. 😆
and i lovvve the sketch!! 😳
cant waittt to read more!! 👏 👏
continue soon!! 😃 👏 👏
jassiee. thumbnail
sorry but i cant cnt today ill cont soon sorry Edited by crazy_craze - 16 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
Its ok, cont when you can, we'll be waiting 😳
cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sound good to me
cont soon
jassiee. thumbnail
Introduction

It was a gassy afternoon and Josh and Angad decided to go to bar."MAN! your sister's hot!" Angad said while staring at her picture."Wah did you say??" Josh said while making a stern look. "I said your sister's hot", "Uh- Angad please dont talk about my sister like that, personally i dont care if you think im hot but keep your feelings to yourself. Im not a very emotional guy" Angad said while he was starring at Angad like he was some alien who just landed from Pluto. They both laugh and head home mean while, Kripa and Nancy can't decide on a dress for the party Angad was throwing for Josh. "Kripa, yarr what are we going to do the party's today and we cant find a dress Nancy said while kripa was trying on a a dress. Kripa came out and she looked ravishing she was wearing a black hater dress and that came down to her knees, herback was bare and it was a V-shaped neck. "How do i look?" Kripa said confidently, "Wow!!" Kripa yarr you look awesome now my turn. Nancy went in the change room when she came out she was looking gorgeous. She was wore a red strap less dress and went down to her feet, her back was also bare because it has clear shimmering lace so that made it see through. "I think we found are dresses" Kripa said happily, "We did" Nancy said while giving kripa a best friend hug! Josh and Angad didnt really care about dressing up, Josh was oing to wear his Black Armani suit, with a pink dress shirt and Angad was oing to wear jeans and a very stylish coat on top. Well, it was three hours to the party and Kripa couldnt wait she was finally going to see Angad. Everynight since grade six she dreamt of her prince charming, he would come and dance with all night and shower her with love and since these past couple weeks she realised that prince charming was Angad. At first she thought Angad was the snobby type, but since he and her are spending more time with eachother, she saw a more down to earth Angad. But, he still could be rude at times, just yesterday he called Kripa a F.O.B because she was going to the mandir. So, he didnt believe in god, i wouldnt blame him he has everything goodlook , good grades and a nice standard house. Kripa finally came out of her thoughts and realised in was just 15 minutes to the party. Firstly, she took a long soothing shower. When she came out Kripa was wrapped in a hello kitty towel. She put on her dress and she looked AWESOME. She did her makeup, it was dark and she looked mysterious. She put black matching earrings and slipped on her shoes. She was ready all she needed now was a date,well she didnt have a date cause she wanted Angad to ask her to dance. Meanwhile, she was getting ready Angad was stanidng in the mirror practicing how to ask Kripa to dance, he laughed and was ready for the partai!!! At the party Kripa was stanidng with Nancy, suddenly Josh and Angad showed up.
J-May i have this dance with a gorgeuos girl[while puting his hand towards Nancy]
N-You may[giving her hand to Josh]
They both leftKripa and Angad alone and all Angad could think about was Kripa, and all Kripa could think of was Angad. "So, Kripa what do you look in a guy?" "Uh-probably all the qualities you have" Kripa said back while giving him an innocent smile." So, like me ohh i see so you look for guys who are goodlooking, smart?" "yea whatever!" Kripa said while looking pissed off cause Angad wont ask her tp dance! "You want to dance?" Angad said confidently "NO!...i want to kiss!!!"Kripa screamed. Angad leaned forward and gave Kripa a little kiss on the cheek. "Man your hopeless" Kripa mummbled. She held Angad by the collar and pulled so she could give him a passionate kiss on his hunky lips. After about 2 minutes of kissing Kripa realised what she had done and let go of Angad. " WHOA. You know how to kiss" Angad said while breathing heavly. "Lets go dance" Kripa insisted

Hey Hey Ey Ey Ey Ey Hey Hey Hey Hey......
Tumhe Pata Toh Hoga, Tumhi Pe Main Fida Hoon
Tumhe Hai Jabse Chaaha, Hawaaon Mein Udata Hoon
Tumhi Mere Har Pal Mein, Tum Aaj Mein, Tum Kal Mein
Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona....
Tumhe Pata Toh Hoga Ke Mere Dil Mein Kya Hai
Chalo Kahe Deti Hoon, Kabhi Nahi Jo Kahaan Hai

Tum Jo Ghussa Bhi Karo Toh Mujhe Pyaar Lagata Hai Jaane Kyun
Main Toh Jo Bhi Kahu Tumhe Ikraar Lagata Hai Jaane Kyun
Chhodo Bhi Ye Ada, Paas Aake Jara, Baat Dil Ki Koi Keh Do Na

Saari Duniya Ko Chhodake Maine Chaaha Hai Ik Tumhe
Maine Jindagi Se Maanga Hai Toh Sirf Maanga Hai Ik Tumhe
Abb Isi Chaah Mein, Abb Isi Raah Mein, Jindagibhar Mere Tum Ho Na
Tumhe Pata Toh Hoga, Tumhi Pe Main Fida Hoon
Tumhe Hai Jabse Chaaha, Hawaaon Mein Udata Hoon
Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona.......
Hey Hey Ey Ey Ey Ey Hey Hey Hey Hey

After the song was done Angad and Kripa both came outside and sat on a bench. "So, want to go out sometime?" Angad asked. "Sure, i would love that" Kripa replied.
A-You dance good!
K-Your too bad aswell...
A-So, where do you live?
K-Uh- right across from your house?
you never noticed i see
A-Dont get mad now Kripa i noticed you live there but I dont know anything to talk about, its not like your helping
K-ohh...
A-I have an idea you want to go on vacation to Niagara Falls with me, I know you have probably went there like millions of times but, sounds romantic with you and just me??
K-Um...Would Josh mind, well FYI he is my brother
A-Yea, i dont think he minds cause hes the one who gave me the idea. He also wants alone time with Nancy
K-Ohh, well i better get packing when are we going?
A-Tomarrow for a week
K-I got to go bye Angu
A- bye!!! =]
Angad gave Kripa a kiss on her cheek and Kripa went home!

hope you like it
please leave your comments!!!
angullgrl91 thumbnail
wow. ur fan fic seems interesting. cute part. cont soon.