Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sui GosainFC[7]Motwpg78/Cotwpg2/Gotwpg121

**Sundas_Sui** thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**Fazila_Sui** thumbnail
i wana be the first one to posst here
CONGOOOOOOOOOOO ALLL
WOOOOOOOO 7TH FC ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Yay!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..Congrats on FC #7 guys!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ..Keep rocking! ๐Ÿ˜›
**Sundas_Sui** thumbnail

>Hey Guys! ! <

Yes thats right! It is time for another Member of the Week in the Suhit FanClub!

Our next Member of the Week (MOTW) is a very "cool" girl from our fanclub .

She'z an awesome buddy, She'z real helpful!

Have you all guessed it yet? She is our very own....
Sundas!

Congrats Sundas!!!!

Here'z sum info about Sundas!

Name: Sundas
Profession: Student
Country of residence: United States

I am hooked to the Suhit fanclub because: of all the lovely sauts and ofcourse my hubby sui

My hobbies, more abt me: well looking at sui 24/7 lol, the Fc, basketball

My favorite:
~Colour: black or red

~Sport: BASKETBALL
~Food: hmm Biryani
~Song: all songs sui sang fav song recently obssesed with keh raha hai
~movie: K3G,DDLG,KKHH
Favorite celebrity: woo Srk & Salman
Favorite fan club:obviosly the one & only suhits FC
Favorite Saut of urz from our fanclub:hmm all of em but the best ones Iqra Fazi Richa Oumma & Mally

What I like best best bout suhit:everything bout him his hair his style attitude everything
How I felt wen I was told I'm this weeks motw:Imma be grilled with questions but am excited ๐Ÿ˜›

Here is your motw siggy of the week by Kimmu!
Grill her! I say Grill her!

Edited by **Sundas_Sui** - 16 years ago
**Fazila_Sui** thumbnail
he he sundas motw ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
still gota grill yah fishyyyyyy

n btw i like the changes u have made looks good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘
**Fazila_Sui** thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghetto_princess

well den des suhitians sux.. grrr.. hw dare dey cuss der bro in law.. my junni..!

oh puhleaseeeeee hahaha lolz thanku jenny he suk na sali..i no he is jiju u wudnt want us to be staling him now wud u...so be happy bout the way its is ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ghetto_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congo on da 7th fc..!
n congo sundas on bein motw.. ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: **Fazila_Sui**

oh puhleaseeeeee hahaha lolz thanku jenny he suk na sali..i no he is jiju u wudnt want us to be staling him now wud u...so be happy bout the way its is ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeh bt styl dont gun him b4 i strt gunnin u's.. k lolzz

**Fazila_Sui** thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghetto_princess

lol.. u get me.. its well suiz fault n kinda her fault too.. y she bein a sl*g ini

yh i ges...but im not rreally jelous of her any more...she is waaaay to young for him..n its illegal ๐Ÿ˜ƒ n i dun think anything will eva happen between them

so its fine wid meee

Hey Guysss, i tot i'll do sumfng interestin for dis FC as its one of da most active ones๐Ÿ˜‰..

So yes, i'm gettin a contest on n itz veri simple๐Ÿ˜Š.. itz a contest abt "SUHiT GOSAiN's No. 1 FAN"๐Ÿ˜† yes you heard right?!๐Ÿ˜‰ As der r 20 Suhit ki biwiyan [hweva u spell it๐Ÿ˜†] i tot lets jus find one biggest fan out of dem [tho others cant tke part, i mean doz hu aint Suhit ki biwiyan r most welcum to participate๐Ÿ˜ƒ]

RULES:

1) Make only 1 siggy of Suhit [if u dont/ cant make a siggy.. then request some1 in da siggy/avi section.. u can onli get 2 siggies made.. bt not from the same person.. okay! n beware i'll be coming in that section regulary.. n its very easy for me to find out who asked whom to make dem a hw many siggies๐Ÿ˜Š]

2) Siggy by same person wont be accepted by 2 different ppl (wot i mean iz dat for instance;Buttercup makes siggy for Fazila n Iqra as der partners, den Sundas n Ouma cant ask Butter to mke one for dem๐Ÿ˜Š) lol i kno kinda gay๐Ÿ˜†.. bt oh well..

3) All the participants shud have same text on there siggy; which is "YOUR NAMES = Suhit's No. 1 Fans" ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol

4) After that you got to PM me your siggy.. [if u post ur siggy here u'll be disqualified.. so be careful๐Ÿ˜Š]

5) Then depending on how many siggies i recieve.. i'll choose the best 10/15๐Ÿ˜› [that depends, okay!]

6) Finally it'll be votingโญ๏ธ.. yes u got it rite.. the best 10/15 will be posted here n then those who did n didnt take part have to vote for da best siggy [u can't vote for ur own.. if u do u'll obviously be disqualified.. n makesure u don't edit ur post๐Ÿ˜ณ]

7) Eventually we'll find the biggest Suhit Gosain Fan๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. hehe..

NOTE: Dis contest starts from 23rd July 2007 n i want all the entries by 3rd August 2007.. All entries after that would be ignored..๐Ÿ˜Š 

Also take a note on, that this contest is working as partners what i mean is 2 people r together.. but they onli get to submit 1.

And yeah could you please kindly PM whose, whose partner so i can post the partners list here..!

So Guys, gettin goin.. start requestin ur siggies to the best siggies makers๐Ÿ˜Š..!

Gud Luck..!

hope dis makes sense to u.. haha im onli doin dis for fun..!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Take Care.. Maera x

P.S: any probs feel free to PM me..๐Ÿ˜Š as i cant go fru all da pages everytym..