Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankap thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
1. Do you like junk food?Yes

2. Is junk food bad for you? why?Yes..doc says soo

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it?hav reducd the intake of junk food..cuz me on diet๐Ÿ˜ณ

4. How long can you survive without junk food?as long as sum1 can challenge me...didnt eat junkie fr a mnth..nw a lil liberal on diet so 1ce in 1 weeks chale...

5. If there is huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them?will tell my driver to stand in the line i wud never go thr only๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?Noways...thts the worst thng to do..never do tht guys..u'll regret it later!!
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1. Do you like junk food? Yes, very much!

2. Is junk food bad for you? why? It's bad if you eat too much of it.

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it?  Absolutely not.

4. How long can you survive without junk food? Maybe one week.

5. If there is  huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl  where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them? I will choose for the line with samose etc. Maybe after I had my junk food I can eat some fresh fruit.  

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?  No, I won't skip my regular meals, maybe I will eat junkfood once in two weeks.

AnotherMiracle thumbnail
1. Do you like junk food?

Yea i luv it....who doesn't ๐Ÿ˜†

2. Is junk food bad for you? why?

BAd!! too sugary and contains lot n lotz of oil!

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it?

not all the time but i've managed to....i've stopped eating chips n loadz of oily food.....instead i replace every junk food snack with a piece of fruit...which tastes yumm...try it n it workz ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. How long can you survive without junk food?

long time! not dat addicted

5. If there is huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them?

fruitz n veg definetaly but then later on move on to the junk food line to get some of my fav food from dere 2!

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?

no!! i'll stick 2 the diet!
the_charm thumbnail

1. Do you like junk food? yup yup loadz

2. Is junk food bad for you? why? umm yeah...i dunno why๐Ÿ˜†

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it? no way๐Ÿ˜†

4. How long can you survive without junk food? umm prob a day or two

5. If there is  huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl  where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them? i'll go eat the fruits first n then go to the other one.....not cuz i like fruits more but i hate standing in queues

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food? yeah thts a good idea thnx๐Ÿ˜†

kothra thumbnail

Happy Junk Food Day, Everyone!! ..

I luv to eat junk food....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I never knew we have this kind of days

~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

First...Happy Junk Food Day to All. Second...Great post Di. Very interesting facts on Junk food you have provided. Now let me answer your questions.

1. Do you like junk food?  I love junk food only at times...when i don't feel like cooking.๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Is junk food bad for you? why? Its bad...because as you mentioned its not nutrious.

3. Knowing the facts about junk food can you stay away from it? Sometimes only.  

4. How long can you survive without junk food? 2-3 weeks

5. If there is  huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl  where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them? definetly junk food because I can't cook them at home whereas fresh fruits and vegetables is easily accessable at home.

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food? No...I would not. Health is important to be but its ok to indulde once in a while.

Had fun answering.

-dramaholic- thumbnail
JUNK FOOD!!! yeahh!! i could eat it all day! ๐Ÿ˜†
marvelous.malks thumbnail
haha junk food roxx!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
Happy Junk Food Day I-F! ๐Ÿ˜›
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Happy  Junk Food  Day

Questions

YES!!!Who doesn't like junk food....every1 likes it...whether they agree or not,now whether or not they choose 2 eat it is totally up 2 them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Unfortunately...yes junk food is bad 4 us because firstly most of it is either too sweet or too salty and we all know that too much of anything isn't goodSecondly it doesn't contain any kind of vitamins or minerals...just loads of salts and sugars

U see...junk food is so addictive that I don't think any1 can stay away๐Ÿ˜‰But we can eat it in small quantities๐Ÿ˜Š

Not even one day....maybe 2 hours LMAO๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

5. If there is  huge buffet line of your favorite items like samosa,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl  where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them?

Well...since the fruits/vegetables line is short I'd go first in that line but I will go back 4 all the junk food when the line gets shorter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Suppose your doctor has put you on restricted diet with low calories would you skip meals to get your hands on junk food?

NO...I think then I would have 2 follow my doc's directions...it's for my own health๐Ÿ˜ƒ

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What a Yummy thread Raksha๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›....Great work dear๐Ÿ‘

Yes I like junk food ๐Ÿ˜‰ a lot

Yes it is bad as its oily and high calorie besides it has poor nutritive value.

Nope , its absolutely delicious and we can relish it once in a while not on a daily basis. Once in a forthnight is fair enough.

Most for two weeks then ...taste wins๐Ÿ˜†

5. If there is  huge buffet line of your favorite items like samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri and sweets, pizza while other line with hardly any ppl  where only fresh fruits and vegetables are served where will you go first and how long will you wait to get them?

Without doubt to samose,pakode, bhelpuri. panipuri๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

No, I cant starve myself but may opt for exercise to eat the junk food๐Ÿ˜Š ( if it doesnt harm) and if it does then no health is wealth.