Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nika_d thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ohhh thanks Jinc .. thank u sooo much πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Are u going to get the videos of dec and jan too?

And do have the epi where Akash proposes Shruti, Sep 17th?

Plz let me know 😊
Edited by Nika_d - 16 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nika_d

Ohhh thanks Jinc .. thank u sooo much πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Are u going to get the videos of dec and jan too?

And do have the epi where Akash proposes Shruti, Sep 17th?

Plz let me know 😊

I do have the last 3 months of LS with me. But its going to be a job to upload all of them. If you could tell me a few episodes that are most wanted and i could upload them first.

I do have the one where Akaash says "Mrs Akaash Saigal banogi". I think i do.πŸ˜• If you have the dates for the missing episodes as they aired on Sony, that would save me a lot of time in searching.
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jinc118

I do have the last 3 months of LS with me. But its going to be a job to upload all of them. If you could tell me a few episodes that are most wanted and i could upload them first.

I do have the one where Akaash says "Mrs Akaash Saigal banogi". I think i do.πŸ˜• If you have the dates for the missing episodes as they aired on Sony, that would save me a lot of time in searching.

ohhhh...jinc...yar da episode wich s mst required s "Mrs Aakash sehgal banogi" waala episode onli...actualy v al hav nt been able to dwnload tat episode snce nobdy cud upload it fo us...hence v don hav it...plssssssssss yar plss  upload tat one frst..coz v al want it..it ws aired on 17sep on sab n i gues on 5th nov on sony😊

-JC- thumbnail
I am so extremely sorry guys. I do not have the proposal scn with me. But the reason i thought i had it was because i saw that scn as a recap in the episode that followed that epi.

That episode was supposed to air on Nov 1st on Sony...but it was a repeat of Oct 31st epi and then the next episode was the one right after the proposal where they showed him asking her to marry him in the recap at the beginning. I am sure you guys are disappointed but if you want to see the recap part i can post Nov 5th video.
smarty07 thumbnail
can u plzzzzz upload the 10th and 11th epi from sab tv..
i m desperately looking for that vedeos as link doesn't work by NOMI
plzzzzzzzzz help
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thanks in advance
smarty07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smarty07

can u plzzzzz upload the 10th and 11th epi from sab tv..
i m desperately looking for that vedeos as link doesn't work by NOMI
plzzzzzzzzz help
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thanks in advance

10th oct and 11th oct epi
Nika_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinc118

Oh actually I am confused about the Sony dates. But here I tried to just write small description about the missing Sab TV episodes. Hope this will help u in looking out for the episodes.

Sab Dec 10th - Shruti informs Dev that Akash is releasing soon at the dinner table. Akash releasing from the jail.

Sab Dec 20th - Akash singing in the Pub, Teri Yaadein. A car tries to hit Shruti from behind.

Sab Dec 24th - Akash singing in the Pub, I Love U In A Song. Meets Milli. Dev's accident.

Sab Dec 25th - Shruti gets a call informing about Dev's accident. Aaksh singing 'I'VE HURT MYSELF BY HURTING U' on the stage.

Sab Dec 26th - Dev back home from the hospital, Shruti ready to leave for Delhi. Shruti talks to Ritu and tells her about Dev. Bhatii gets all three friends pic framed.

Sab Dec 27th - Dev kills Bhatti and throws his body on the railway track.

Sab Jan 7th - Shruti leaves Akash after reading  Rakshanda's SMS. Dev accompanies her. Both in the train. Shruti enters Akash's home. 

Sab Jan 9th - Rohit calls up Rakshanda.Rohit meets Rakshanda. Dev talks to Rohit and tells him that even he wants to come to Mumbai and help them find Akash. 

Sab Jan 14th - Akash lying on the hospital bed, very serious. Rohit reaches the hospital. Rohit informs Shruti about Akash. Shruti in the hospital. Tauji also comes.

Sab Jan 17th - The last episode.    

At the moment we want these. But there r like few more which Mitts uploaded and 1 of them she recorded half, I'll let u know about that half one so that u can re-upload that later. And aslo few epis which arent that clearly recorded, I'll let u know about them too. If possible, plz re-upload them. Can u?

I also wanted to know one more thing. Whats the size of the videos that u r going to upload? If ur getting them from the torrents then they must b around 60-70 MB right? Can u upload them as it is? Like 60-70MB, the original size only. Coz these are last few episodes so we wanted them clear. Just let me know if u can.

And thanks for all ur efforts Jinc 😊

Edited by Nika_d - 16 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
I'll upload the ones you listed Nika. But i am going to have to compress the videos. The quality won't be so bad. The reason is because the June episodes that i just uploaded were the original size and quite huge and therefore took a long time to upload.

The July 3rd and 4th epis were the ones i downloaded from here...therefore the quality is not the same as the torrents site. But even if i compress the torrent videos the quality is not going to be that bad. But it would make uploading a lot faster and easier for me.
Nika_d thumbnail
Alright Jinc. Will be waiting for the videos. Do reply here so that we know u've updated new videos. Thanks 😊
ocean_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey jinc could u plz upload the epi of 28th june,15th august,5th september, 1st,2nd & 10th october videos. Coz the link provided in video section does not work. The date r given according to sab, coz i dont have the sony date. if u want i can give little details abt the epi.
Actually without zshare no other links work properly, so as i start downloading it later, failed to dl the epi.So if u help i will be very happy.
😊    Edited by ocean_girl - 16 years ago