chronicles of da red sneakersch45/pg16

kIrAn...E>GA<3 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

PROLOGUE

She was a lazy one, Vidya Thakur. Bratty and rich, she was spoiled. At age 16, she was a self-proclaimed geek. Hell, her name was Vidya. Her parents always had held that against her. She was exceptionally smart, her life revolved around reading and writing. A natural book worm and a computer bug, her mother called her. Truthfully, she had been a bit offended that she was being compared to parasites but it was nothing terribly worrisome. She did, after all, go to the ACADEMY. In Benaras, that was a big deal. Vidya wasn't horribly thrilled by it; it was only a bratty school for even brattier kids. She couldn't complain though, she was mildly liking it.

Besides being a total dork, Vidya was both rich and popular. Popular, in the sense that everyone knew her. Liking her was a COMPLETELY different story. She had a few selective friends, she was happy in her circle…or square actually. There were four of them, differently and amazingly perfect. Perfect…well maybe not perfect but they could never be replaced.

Vidya's three best friends we will focus on later but right now, let's move to our hero…or whatever you want to call him.

Sagar Pratap Singh was the cockiest thing in the Academy. He was intelligent and rich, that was a given but along with that (to make it worse) he was a champion swimmer and quite good looking.

At only age 17, he had reached competition on the national level. He was proud and headstrong. Not to mention, very sarcastic. But it was hot when it wasn't supremely annoying that is. Or so most girls thought, but Sagar was a little weird in that matter. He was "shy" but he loved the attention, but reciprocating? That you would never find him doing, that was far beyond him. Yet when he wasn't the center of attention, he was concerned. If every girl in the school wasn't swooning over him, he was defiantly having a bad day.

That was his problem with Vidya, their worlds clashed. He was the center of his universe, and she was the center of hers. As fate had it, these two get paired somehow. Rumor has it that opposites attract, but what happens when this entity, literally divided into two sexes get put together? No falling in love here, only hardcore battles. This is where it gets personal.

Sagar + Vidya= this means war.

~Well you guys, i hope u enjoy! im only begun...leave me comments, suggestions, improvements, etc...u know da deal, comment if u lyke it, bad mouth me if u dont...i wont mind.~

<3 kiran

E> GA <3

Edited by kIrAn...E>GA<3 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kIrAn...E&gt;GA&lt;3 thumbnail
12 views and no comments? this is super depressing!

if u dont lyke it, tell me...

please and thank u...

<3 kiran
E> GA <3
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
wow awesome intro 😊 👏 👏 do continue soon!!
neha9 thumbnail
i LOVE the title of the story! 😃
mrs.pulkit thumbnail
i think it amazing so gett started alredy
mrs.pulkit thumbnail
i think it amazing so gett started alredy
Dark Love thumbnail
Yay you posted it!! Lemme read it now

*edited*

It was fab!! && I already told you I love the title! So just waiting for the other characters now!! Cont Soon!!

<3 Madiha
Edited by erier101 - 16 years ago
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
u posted it omg u posted it! *yaay*
It was really good...and the title was awesome<3 i think imma like this fanfic of urz as well...cont soon!
😳
Chapter 1- Drenched.

How boring, Vidya thought as she sat taking painstakingly detailed notes. It's raining and I'm stuck in this place. She desperately wished she could go outside and get wet, but alas, the wonderful world of Chemistry awaited her. "Ahem sir. Can I please go to the restroom?" she said, trying to sound as sweet as possible but she was afraid that her annoyance, as always, was shining through. With a quick nod, she ran off. Quickly, she scurried past the bathroom and into the courtyard. She threw her purse down and ran in frantic circles. She twisted, she jumped, and she shook…she looked like a two year old child playing Dance Dance Revolution, but she adored it. Shiznit! She thought, 3 more minutes and I'll be counted absent. She took her purse and hurried back to class, completely unaware she was dripping wet.
     In class, Sagar looked out the window dreaming of the rain. He assumed he was half fish because he loved the water so much. He heard the professor gasp, Sagar looked at the door. There stood a jeans and t-shirt clad girl with medium length brown hair and matching chocolate eyes. He recognized her as one of his own classmates, Vidya, I think her name is. She had left moments ago to use the restroom and here she had returned, soaked from head to toe. Sagar smiled at her, because her actions were reflexive of his own that he had been too absent-minded to execute. The professor didn't scold her. She went to silently sit.

"Leaky bathroom?" Sagar mused commented as she shot him an angry glance.

"Not as leaky as your head."

"Haha. Good one. Now if only your brain ran as quickly as your mouth." Sagar mused.

"That had the potential to be a splendid comeback, had you been a different person. But sorry Hun, considering your GPA…you're not one to talk." Vidya let out a cocky little laugh. She was quite content with her ability.

"A little arrogant are we?" Sagar let out a little sarcastic whisper.

"Arrogant? Why heavens no…call it…confident." Vidya said proudly.

"Whatever." Sagar stuck his nose in a book again.

At lunch, Vidya sat at her lunch table, waiting for her three dumb friends. They were so OFF time. Surprisingly, Mahi showed up first. Mahi was ALWAYS late. But she was considerably different. All four of them were very different. But they still, nonetheless, loved each other.

"You're early, my little punk rock princess." Vidya laughed, had she added the word Punjabi, she'd been dead. Mahi wore all black, even in the summer. She had heavy eyeliner on all the time and never left the house without her jelly bracelets. She had curly black hair with purple highlights, she wore a nose ring. She wore the shirts and actually knew who ACDC, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, and Nirvana were. She was different and she was proud.

"I know my preppy darling, but not everyone can be the over-achiever like you." She laughed, then resumed seriousness, "Jokes apart, yaar. I have a problem." Vidya took a sip of her Pepsi. "So there's this dude…" She said nervously. "Oooh Mahi. Since when did you start having THOSE types of problems?" Vidya said smiling. "No Vee. Listen. He's…following me." Mahi whispered after looking around.
Edited by kIrAn...E>GA<3 - 16 years ago
no comments? wow, i must be really terrible. give me bad ones, but give me sumthin ppl! 😭

if u dont lyke it, tell me! ill stop i promise.... 😕

please leave me comments guys...

<3 kiran
E> GA <3