Music Directers OR Music ADapters

Posted: 16 years ago

MD( music directers) or MAD( music adapters)

is its a useless topic ..MODS please close it..

In recent discussions lots have been talked about   rating the various current/yesterdays music directors.Is  it really justified to make such comparisons. How about  we  divide the comparison into two categories:

1) MD (Music Directors). Many of the music directors from the yesteryears would fall into this category. Even if some of them copied a few songs in their lifetime (or got the inspiration ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† the second category would be

2) MAD (Music ADaptors). These people are MAD, they are good appreciators of music and either directly copy music from other sources or adapt music directly from other sources.

lets say the no. of hits they had ...and if more then 50% hits are compositions/copied from others then they call fall into this category.....

Edited by *dolly* - 16 years ago
yeah i think mods should close this topic who are u to catagorize dem
πŸ˜•

anu malik is MAD...

Originally posted by Swakhardeb

yeah i think mods should close this topic who are u to catagorize dem

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what do you mean by "who are you"..iam member of India forum and look how many posts are beside my nameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

aree iam not bashing anyone am I..chalo theek hein..I bow down ..please MODS close this topic...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

good point!
I think it is the age of remixes and english type songs in B'wood so of course we have musice Adapters or copiers rather than music directors. ARR seems to be the least MAD πŸ˜†

Originally posted by SGMPfan2

good point!
I think it is the age of remixes and english type songs in B'wood so of course we have musice Adapters or copiers rather than music directors. ARR seems to be the least MAD πŸ˜†

see someone finally got  my point πŸ˜†.

so that proves the "pathetic" state of our music industry 😳...

go to the site --- itwofs ..... i cant post direct link as 'm newbie ... but if u search " chronicles of plagiarism in indian film music " in google u'll find a site named itwofs where u'll see the grt works done by our composers.....LOL it has all names   πŸ˜†

pls some 1 post the link on behalf of me.....
Music adapters....interesting and well coined word..I think it should not be taken in a demeaning way..cuz people do copy and some only copy..but they do bring in good music from different lands..Not every body can compose a new tune... but they have brought good music..just need to give the original creator some credit

The way people adopt children, same way some of our MD's are adopting music..It shows they love music and wannna spread music..They should not be considered chors(thiefs) but Music adapters or Music adopters. This way their status will be legalised.
Originally posted by *dolly*

MD( music directers) or MAD( music adapters)

is its a useless topic ..MODS please close it..

In recent discussions lots have been talked about   rating the various current/yesterdays music directors.Is  it really justified to make such comparisons. How about  we  divide the comparison into two categories:

1) MD (Music Directors). Many of the music directors from the yesteryears would fall into this category. Even if some of them copied a few songs in their lifetime (or got the inspiration ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† the second category would be

2) MAD (Music ADaptors). These people are MAD, they are good appreciators of music and either directly copy music from other sources or adapt music directly from other sources.

lets say the no. of hits they had ...and if more then 50% hits are compositions/copied from others then they call fall into this category.....

another attempt to idiolize MD's of yesteryears and cannabilze MD's of today. the only way to compare MD's is how much of their musik unke viewers ke dil ko choo jaata.

so to make it simple bottom line how many hits do they have

when you talk about MAD's well you cannot say oh purane ke zamane ke log inspire karte the aur aajkal ke log plagiarize karte hai, bottom like both copiedπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Sur_Sangam

Music adapters....interesting and well coined word..I think it should not be taken in a demeaning way..cuz people do copy and some only copy..but they do bring in good music from different lands..Not every body can compose a new tune... but they have brought good music..just need to give the original creator some credit

The way people adopt children, same way some of our MD's are adopting music..It shows they love music and wannna spread music..They should not be considered chors(thiefs) but Music adapters or Music adopters. This way their status will be legalised.

agree amit..see my defination of music adapters....

"MAD (Music ADaptors). These people are MAD, they are good appreciators of music and either directly copy music from other sources or adapt music directly from other sources. "

I havnt called them chore..its not bad as long as the tune is good...and people love it..the problem comes when one ( copied/adaption) will grow on expense of the original!!..even the remixes and all they are done on the oldies..,,,..to a "catchy" tune..Iam never against the "new adpated" music  but when all is see is adoption/copied music or more of it..then its bad..

lets say 20 yrs from now what will happen..at this speed we might not even have any song to copy πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...