shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
Gkaka says that i give you time till tommorow. Well then Everyone says will you take rent from your own children. Gkaka shows them their palm straight and Indu takes aback. Manhar says he will get his money. Gkaka replies if i do not get it by tommorow.

TM feeds the ears of their own hubbies.
Indu says u saw your babujee today, this is his level. I think that You should go and pay your money and show him.

Koki says oof this Gkaka. Kanti satisfies her saying that this is not DD who have big heart and he too needs money, not in Gharkhach roop then in Kirarya roop.

Hari says we shall take money from those 2lakhs given by DD, and asks Bhavna to bring the same. Bhavna says crying she has used them in making one gold set (Haar) like Koki. Hari shocked.😆(I do not think anyone can be more dumb).

Jannki is in hall thinking the past movements, specially when she came in house becomming bahu and all love she got from Koki and Bhavvana and even Indu. Manjeet comes and joins her. Manjeet makes sure she does not pass red line. Manjeet sits beside Janki and thinks had they ever in wildest dream thought that something like this could happen in their house. Manjeet says there is no batwara of their feeling, thier affection. But This mandir is really divided. Manjeet hears some sound and says she must go if Koki sees them togeather then there will be kayamath.😭. Manjeet hence leaves. Janki is still upset. Manjeet turns around and requests Janki to go and sleep now. Janki nods yes. 👏👏👏.

Break....................................................... .....

Next morning Indua and Janki are in kitchen and its about 8.00, Indu orders Janki to hurry up. Janki tries to.(Meanwhile maharani Indu is not doing anything) Janki tries to hurry up but she is not able to finish her work.Koki is busy looking at watch. And at Indu's work as well.  Indu sees that maid Jhanku is doing something in fridge, so indu orders what are you doing with fridge since last one hour😆. Koki says no Jhanku i am the one who pay ypu salary, so i really do expect to have orders on on you. So you do not worry. Indu gets frustrated. And its like 2 minutes to 8.00 and Both Indu and Janki are trying to hurry up. Exactly at 8.00 we see Koki comming and ordering Manjeet to come. Manjeet like small girl follows her.

Then my dish signal went and was not able to complete the episode. So middle part i will update later. I am really sorry. Maybe i will watch repeat telecast on monday.😳

Ending is something like Gkaka opens three vessels and finds money bundle in it instead of food. Gkaka and Sunan are shocked.

Edited by shahsb_26 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks! nothing spicy going on where is DD?
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
good episde.. thanks 4 the update 😃
soapfreak thumbnail
Thanx a lot 4 teh update.
TM r so rude to Gkaka n Sunanda