Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: jprasad

I got up late this morning, it is all Ekta's fault!   😃   I was up late
watching Kkusum...ok it wasn't that late, but still!

jprasad,I said 'mishap that happens on tv' ....... do you happen to be a tv character........or have you started sleeping inside the tv in real life..........😳

spike thumbnail

Ahem,

well despite the fact that i'm hating every moment of jjkn and have refused to watch it since Purab's departure, you're right abt mona singh's acting. She was good for a newcomer.

but as for jojo, well, i loved each n every moment that she sobbed her heart out...i think she deserved it. n i'm not even guilty about not feeling bad for her(which is not my usual trait 😕 )...if i had been there, i wud have given her some tight slaps to enhance the effect...

but let's not forget that this is television n everything is fiction.

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu

I really don't feel pity for Jassi, whatever happened she deserved it. 👏

m hmmmm i agree with u

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: spike

Ahem,

well despite the fact that i'm hating every moment of jjkn and have refused to watch it since Purab's departure, you're right abt mona singh's acting. She was good for a newcomer.

but as for jojo, well, i loved each n every moment that she sobbed her heart out...i think she deserved it. n i'm not even guilty about not feeling bad for her(which is not my usual trait 😕 )...if i had been there, i wud have given her some tight slaps to enhance the effect...

but let's not forget that this is television n everything is fiction.

Woww u r a big fan of purab but u should watch jjkn it's turning out preaty good with jassi crying and all

love_Jassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: munizaaa

m hmmmm i agree with u

It's normal to feel bitchy about people and gloat in their miseries when you don't like them.I've plenty of similar experience when pll gloated in my misery😕 and I'm sure you ppl too have had plenty of enemies who reacted the same way in your misery and said you deserved it.........👏

Edited by love_Jassi - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail

Hey!!.....lets stop getting personal here......

as Spike and Gigli said.......let us not forget that we r discussing a work of fiction here…..everyone has the freedom to voice their opinions but not point fingers at someone else…its uncalled for.....

I know that being as passionate as we r, abt JJKN, it is hard to remain cool when someone says something that we do not like but we have been doing splendidly so far and would like to carry on the tradition further….

so happy debating😉

chayya thumbnail

everyone has the freedom to voice their opinions but not point fingers at someone else…its uncalled for.....

Yeah sure..........specially if the attacker is not from the side not supported in this forum........

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: chayya

everyone has the freedom to voice their opinions but not point fingers at someone else…its uncalled for.....

Yeah sure..........specially if the attacker is not from the side not supported in this forum........

......everyone also have the freedom of practicing scepticisim here, but let me assure u, we support ALL sides at this forum........I'm sure u will realise this once u have been here long enough......
ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

......everyone also have the freedom of practicing scepticisim here, but let me assure u, we support ALL sides at this forum........I'm sure u will realise this once u have been here long enough......

That's wrong. The Forum girls never supported me regarding Purab 😭 although i won the Poll 😭

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

jprasad,I said 'mishap that happens on tv' ....... do you happen to be a tv character........or have you started sleeping inside the tv in real life..........😳

Aargh!  Is that what is happening to me?  I am turning into a tv character.  I guess that must mean for me to be away from the TV is putting me through withdrawal.  That explains the headache!  This is all Ekta's fault. I quit!