Memories of Love Part 8

asifashafiq thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys.I decided to write a fanfic on my favourites jodies.Please ignore my mistakes.Please comment if you want me to continue. Here is a descriptionof important characters.

Garewal Family

(Cezanne Khan)

Anurag Garewal:owns garewal group of industries.He is married to prerna.He is a very good husband and father.He is also a very good buisnessman..Loves his wife and children.He is the richest man in india. Owns buisness all around the world.

(Shweta Tiwari)

Prerna Garewal: wife of anurag.Loves her husband and children very much. She is a very good mother and wife.She gave good sanskars to all her children.She is also strict.She also help her husband in buisness.

(Rajeev Khandelwal)

Rajveer Garewal:He is 28 year old.He is the older son of anurag and prerna Garewal.He is an ideal son and also the favourite of his mother.He loves his family very much. Cool,smart,handsome,loving,charming, caring,he is everything that a girl wants in her husband.He was a buisnessman but then he left  buisness to join army because this was his dream from childhood.He is now major in army.He is known as Major Rajveer Grewal.Best friends with summit walia but don't know where he is today.

(Eijaz Khan)

Kavya Garewal:He is 26 year old.He is the 2nd son of anurag and prerna.He is a buisnessman.He is cool, good looking,smart and fun guy.He works in his family buisness.His family is everything for him.He is waiting for his dream girl.He is very protective about his sisters.

(Juhi Parmar)

Kumkum Garewal: She is 24 year old.She is the 3rd child of anurag and prerna.She is the best daughter .She is the ladli of her dad .Her relationship with her mom is just like friends.She owns her own boutique.She is well cultured,smart,beautiful and cute.

(Iqbal Khan)

Angad Garewal: He is 22 year old.He is the 4th cild of anurag and prerna.He is handsome,charming,arrogant and a big flirt.He is a rockstar.He loves his family very much.He can do anything for them.He doesn't believe in love.He has lots of girlfriends.Best friend with Omi walia.

(Jennifer Winget)

Sneha Garewal: She is 20 year old.She is the 5th child of anurag and prerna.She is pretty, cute, loving and a very good person with modern traditions. She loves her family very much.She works in her family buisness with her dad.She is very understanding person.Her best friend is kripa walia.

(Manoj Bohra)

Prem Garewal: He is 18 year old.He is the youngest in the family and is also pampered by everyone.He is cute, handsome, charming, arrogant, with loads of attitude.He is very protective about his family.He never takes his life seriously that's why his mother is always after him.

Walia family

(Ronit Roy)

Rishab Walia: owns walia group of industries.He is married to janki walia.His description is same as anurag.

(Sakshi Tanwar)

Janki walia:wife of rishab.Her description is same as prerna.

(Hussain Kujerwala)

Summit Walia:(Hussain Kujerwala )He is 28 year old.He is the older son of rishab and janki walia.He is a buisnessman and he works in his family buisness.He is smart,good-looking,and a charming men.He loves his family verry much.He is also waiting for his dream girl.His best friend is Rajveer garewal.Both of them did their M.B.A together.But they don't know where the other one is today.

(Amna Sharif)

Ishika Walia: She is 26 year old.She is the 2nd child of rishab and janki.She is the oldest daughter .She is the bacha of her dad.She is a phycatrist in proffesion.She loves her family very much.She is cute, beautifull.pretty,cool,charming, well- cultured girl with modren traditions.She takes after her mom.She is a perfect daughter, sister and she will be a perfect daughter-in-law.Boys go after her but she never cared about them.

(Anita Hassanandani)

Anjali Walia: She is 24 year old.She is 3rd child of rishab and janki.She helps her brother and dad in buisness.She loves her family very much.She is pretty,smart, cool and charming lady.

(Shabbir Ahluwalia)

Omi Walia: He is 22 year old.He is the 4th child of rishab and janki.He also works in his family buisness.He is very protective about his sisters.He can do anything for his family.His best friend is Angad garewal.He is smart,hadsome,charming,and cool dude.

(Neha Bamb)

Kripa Walia: She is 20 year old.She is the 5th child of rishab and janki.She loves to sing.Her family is everything for her.Her best friend is sneha garewal.She is beautiful,cute and charming.She doesn't like flirts.

(Tina Parekh)

Mukti Walia: She is 18 year old.She is the younger daughter of janki and rishab.She is pretty,cute,adorable,charming and a fun girl.She is ladli of everybody.She loves her family very much.She always pull pranks on everybody and gets away with it.

Background Information

Rishab,Janki,Anurag and Prerna were collage best friends.But after their marriages to each other they got so busy in their life that they lost contact.Walias and garewals both now live in mumbai.

But some of their children are best friends.

I will be introducing other characters later in the story.Please comment.

Edited by asifashafiq - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great intro..by the way r u gonna pair rajeev with amna..?
mandy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome intro 😛 wow there r so many characters 😊 lukin 4ward 2 sum PM n Ak scenes 😳 update soon can't wait 2 read da 1st part 😉
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no lovestory of prerna and anurag

but nice story though will look forward to read 😳
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great intro
cant wait 4 the first part
Nitika2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice intro like the charaters cant wait for the first part 😊
le_me_star thumbnail
hey asifashafiq !!!!.....great cast 👏 .....is Ishika played by aamna shariff and rajveer by rajeev??????????.......continue soon plzzzzzzzzz..........can't wait for the first part 👏
asifashafiq thumbnail

Hi guys.Thanks for the comments.I will write my first part soon.

Rajveer is played by (Rajeev Khandelwal).

Ishika is played by (Amna Sharif ).

asifashafiq thumbnail

Hi guys.Thanks for the comments.I will write my first part soon.

Rajveer is played by (Rajeev Khandelwal).

Ishika is played by (Amna Sharif).

asifashafiq thumbnail

Part 1

😊Hey guys.I am posting my first part today.Actually i was so busy that i didn't get time to post.😆Enjoy the parts and please comment about it.If you think i made any mistakes please ignore them.

At Garewal house

The sun is shinning and we see a very big and beautiful  mansion .Then we go inside and we see two people doing pooja and everyone else in the house seem to be asleep.When they finished pooja they turned around and we can see them clearly.The lady is prerna and the man is anurag.We see prerna talking to anurag.

Pre:anurag you know what is today?

Anu:of course i remember today we are going to do a very big project with mehra industries.

Pre:😭oh and she becomes very sad.Anurag i am going to wake up the kids and she was starting to go from there but anurag stopped her.

Anurag faced prerna and said "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY".😛Prerna's face lit up and she became really happy😛 and they both hugged.

Pre:Happy Anniversary to you to anurag.

Anu:You seriously thought that i would forget.

Pre:No but when you didn't said anything i thought you forgot.

Just then phone rings and prerna went and picked it.On the other hand we see a very handsome guy talking to prerna

Guy:Mom Happy Anniversary.How are you?

Pre:Rajveer Thanks beta.I am fine.How are you?

Raj:I am fine mom.Where is dad?

Pre:He is right here .Talk to him.

Anu:hi beta.how are you.

Raj: fine dad. Happy Anniversary

Anu: thanks

Raj: Where is everybody else dad?

Anu: They are still sleeping beta.

Raju: oh.Ok bye dad i just called to wish you.

Anu: Bye beta but when are you comming to visit us.

Raj: Dad i want it to be a surprise.

Anu: ok beta bye but come soon we will be waiting.

Raj:bye dad.

While anurag was talking to rajveer prerna went to wake the kids up.

Now lets see what happens in kids room.First she went to kumkum's room.And she saw that kumkum was ready and was coming downstairs.

Pre:kumkum beta can you go and wake sneha up while i will go and wake your brothers up.

Kum:ok mom.

Kumkum went to sneha and waked her up.Sneha got up without saying anything and start to get ready.

Prerna first went to kavya room and woked him up.He also got up and went to get ready.The only two people that were not getting up were Prem and Angad.They both were moaning and complaining.But after some serious 😡threatning from prerna(that she will pour water on them) they both also got up and went to get ready.

Everybody got ready and came downstairs.While the whole family was having their breakfast none of the kids wished their parents. Anurag and prerna were really 😭sad about it.Everybody finished their breakfast.Prerna was clearing the table and anurag was getting ready to go to office.Anurag called her into the room and she went from there.Now the kids were all alone in the living room and kumkum speak up

Kum:I think we should have wished mom and dad they were really sad.

Kavya:Kumkum if we wished them right now what will happen to the surprise party.

Sneha:Bhayia is right di .But we need to send mom and dad out to make preparations for the surprise party.

Angad:Dad will be at his office so no worries but we need to send mom out.We need to think of a plan guys.

Prem:Angad don't you have a concert today,and mother india and dad will go there so until they are there all of us can make preparations, and after the concert angad keep them busy for a little while and then come home with them.

Kavya:That's a good plan, but the concert is in the evening.

Prem:But mother india will go with angad right now to make sure everything is alright and will be there till the concert ends so we can start preparing from right now.

Prerna and anurag came downstairs they were surprised that everybody was still here. Pre:Prem don't you have collage today and don't you guys have to work.

Pre:Mother india we have a holiday in collage today  so i am not going.

Prerna:How come i never knew that.oh well angad let's go.

Ang:ok mom let's go.

And then everybody else started to make the preparations for the party.

Preview:Surprise party