Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
LOVE THE STORYYY=) SANGITA DII..yur an awesomee writer:)
i noe im pretty late to read all these stries but ive cuaght up and read ALL YUR stries and ff's soo far of AK AND AR!
LOVE THEMM!
TRULY AMAZING..and agud msg..never judge sumtin by its cover:)
and aweeehh love the ending, after all the bearing and pain..AK are unted together wit prateek:)
and thnk god..prithvi realized and turned gud..and kartik can go to hell heheh! and mishti and her tapoori language..dats jokes:)

LOVE THE FF!!!!
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_anjali12

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

πŸ‘
                                         B  E   A   U   T  I  F  U  L   ff   di

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

thanks anjali...sorry just saw ur comment. I am humbled by ur applauses😊
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: karanshraddha4

LOVE THE STORYYY=) SANGITA DII..yur an awesomee writer:)

i noe im pretty late to read all these stries but ive cuaght up and read ALL YUR stries and ff's soo far of AK AND AR!
LOVE THEMM!
TRULY AMAZING..and agud msg..never judge sumtin by its cover:)
and aweeehh love the ending, after all the bearing and pain..AK are unted together wit prateek:)
and thnk god..prithvi realized and turned gud..and kartik can go to hell heheh! and mishti and her tapoori language..dats jokes:)

LOVE THE FF!!!!

thanks dear...this was one of my old ffs and i am glad u still liked it😊 Entertaining with a message always gives me happiness when i write a ff...thanks again
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great ff i loved it alot

[Thanks guys. I know this was a short ff. I had written it a while back when I had just started writing ffs. I am sure if i written the same ff today, it would have been atleast 60 parts long πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The significance of the title applies to both A and K. Initially A seemed like a care free womanizer guy, but when u get to know him you realise he is a very sensitive, giving person. Kripa, who seemed frail and weak in the beginning was actually a very strong woman from inside. ]

&i love the signification of the title

~~don't judge a book by its cover~~

Edited by angadkripa_fan - 14 years ago
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey bheegi!
I have read all ur fics following ur on going ones and I have to say ur fics are among the very few BEST!

Jinszy!