who does aryan love?

aamna2 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i know that aryan loved his wife but after her death did he fall in love with shaina or deepika?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well, he falls deeply in love with Shaina...but even she leaves later...after that, he does strike up a nice and cheeky rapport with Deepika too, and she falls in love with him, though i'm not so sure about his part... 😊
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well.... That is actually a a tricky question......

Aryan and Shaina were actually really good friends understanding each other perfectly....

Criminals se easily deal karte Aryan ko pyaar ki dealing kamzor thi.......

He loved Shaina, but realised it only later on..... But silently they had liked each other.......

After Shai had left, Dipika had started to like Aryan...

Aryan also came to know that Dipika care was more than that of a colleague.... He had not accepted it, but clearly he had taken a liking for her too... 😊
smritisonkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm.thats a tricky one.good question.waise ek tarah se answer hoga ki they both fell for him...but he really fell for shai. 😊 😉
Sarah9bella thumbnail
well after the death of his beloved wife
he fall in luv with shaina but when she leaves and deepika enters in SS he has a soft corner for him in his heart.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
well....i have doubt.....and dont think this is a tricky question..... after his wife's death....aryan couldnt come to terms with it for long....and after that...thought gradually....the only woman he felt for romantically was shaina......yes he liked deepika as a collegaue...maybe admired her....and neha was like a little sister.....but it was only with shaina tt he struk the amazing chemistry..... 😊
deepika was definitely head over heels in love with aryan......but he did not reciprocate her feelings....he loved shaina......
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
right reshma!!i did always feel that deepika nad aryan were great friends,and ya deepika loved aryan,but there was something between aryan and shai that was totally different from aryan and deepika's relationship!it was visible in the later part of ss,that's when shai was abt to leave and a few episodes before it,that aryan actually loved shai and shai too loved him,though they both cudn't say that verbally!!as for deepika ,aryan admired her,took a liking for her,maybe as a very smart,rules following woman,etc, but not that way!!!!!!!!!i never felt there was anything b/w aryan and deepika as there was between him and shai!!
that's my point of view!!!!!!!!