dudleysam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

god - i have sent my slaps to jyos post

now please choose the worst culprit of the lot yesterday...mine was Kaju....

but seriously when i saw Kaju praying...i was releived...chalo..der sahi...akal aane lagi...and credit to Sur, who gave a beautiful performance with her eyes until then....she knew some stupid diaglogues were to follow....which would ruin the entire week for us....so she tried hard to do damage...control thru her trembling lips, expressive eyes as Dev taunted her....(remember in the last 3 brainless weeks- kaju has just mindlessly reacted to him)....but this was more mature....(all cr. to Sur...)

but yes, as soon as she said those ghastly words i wnated to slap Kaju....( am sure the actress in her must have cringed at the unreality of it all, forced to say stupid lines for a stupid scene) badtameezi...excuse me madam...you went into his arms without checking.....pareshaan....arre sirf haath hi pakda..tha...haq hai uska...Dhruv hota to utha le jaatha...like he did....Devu was a gentleman...if he wanted he could have carried you away....and spent the night with you in the dark and you would have agreed without a murmur....shukirya nahin...par gaali mil rahee hai use...arre aisaan faramosh....bahut nakre sahe tumhare....baut tadapa hai...at least you could have kept silent....if you were confused...Adi could have said his piece....no kaju what you did was unforgivable..

your only redemption is now...to clean up your own mess....slap Adi hard....tear down the mandap...tear out your hair...then run to devu...to ask his forgiveness...on your own two feet...agar Adi tum he wahaan le gaya...bas...you will cease to be in my books...you will cease to exist for me...so better do it....Kaju for your own sake...for your lost credibility

second - culprit - the worst of the lot - Adi

how dare he....jhooth pe jhoot kaun bhol raha hai...ghar mein akbaar ...hai...but have you tried even once to see if her family is looking for her....and how nicely you tell mom....poori zindagi issi jhoot ke sahare rahoonga...fraud of the worst kind....no redemption for himm...even if he calls up DEv...he has lost credibility just like Kaju did by snitching on Dev....

I want to put him to the vultures...noch noch ke use...khatna....vulture, weakling kahin ka😡

third cuplrit is soniya - apni khushiyon ka gala mat ghoto...my foot....arre.....kaisi khushi....muft ki...malaai...kha raha hai...kissi aur ka aangan soona karke...apna...ghar ghar sazaa...raha hai...instead of looking for Kaajjals.family soniya...lies...again and again....if they ever show her falling for Dev...or touch him even...i will kill her...layak nahin woh..uski....

a big laat for her...😡

so guys...join the hate brigade,...tell me which character was the worst in this episode....😡

sammy😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishakha thumbnail
I still give Kaju benefit of her poor mental condition..she is braindead for the time being..

Aditya is the culprit..there is no doubt about it.
lalitha66 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree 100% with your comments. Kaajal was way out of line. Kya soch rahi thi pata nahin. I have no sympathy left for her character. Actually, when Dev said all those things to her and kicked her out after NTs death were justified but her behaviour 😡 She has no manners absolutely a ghati!!!
vishakha thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalitha66

I agree 100% with your comments. Kaajal was way out of line. Kya soch rahi thi pata nahin. I have no sympathy left for her character. Actually, when Dev said all those things to her and kicked her out after NTs death were justified but her behaviour 😡 She has no manners absolutely a ghati!!!

gotaman has completely brainwashed her.. this isn't the same kaju we used to know and love
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guyz i have opened a topic too

kaajjal i was getting soo angry everytime she has to make dev feel bad or say something to hurt him

ok fine i know u dont know him but u dont have to treat him that way, the wy she does 😡

im sorry guyz iam kaajjal fan too but since her lost memory i dont know wat to think she always treat dev soo badly which she shouldnt
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sammy, too good 👏 😆 Kaju needs a tight slap, it was ludracrious that she was saying he was being rude to her when Madam has not been hospital to their guest at all! Dev just kept quiet and blinked back the tears, he was in so much pain hearing her brand him as some stranger trying to hassle her. Devuuuu 😭

Adi is to blame. Kaju still has her ML excuse but Adi has none. His sister is just as if not more selfish and useless than him to even suggest ignoring the contact ifo. These Garewals, the whole family is so short-sighted, they are only seeing their own families happiness and forgetting that Kajal'a family must have died a 100 deaths worrying for her. Bechara Satya yaar. 😭
Not even Sunidhi talked any sense, i was thrilled to see her scolding Adi and making him realise he is a disgrace to her upbringing but then she too switched motives and decided to marry them off!😕 Mother's are meant to have more sense!Edited by pardesi-mem - 16 years ago
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i agreee with ya i thought the mum will say some stuff but not get them married, as its like taking advantage of her poor girl doesnt remember anything n that mum wants her to get married with her budha son 😡
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh yes Kaju needs that slap from Dev!!!!! That way her memory shall definitely return.... 😊

And of course, goatbrain should be sliced and fed to the poor crows!! I would though hate to see them get indigestion!!! 😡
dudleysam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
autumn...god i cried so much...for devu. 😭 ...he looked...between so hot in his black suit 😳 😳 ...ironically same he wore at NT moms mouring period....

actually..the writers logic is so warped...so they want revenge for devu chucking out kaju,,,...and syaing those hurtful words...so thye hsow...kaju has got her revenge...but even kaju wasnt able to convince herself...to do that...memory loss or not...aankhen nahin mila paa rahee thi devu se....if she was so damned right why couldnt she look at him in th eyes...
the guilt...the truth that was in her heart...couldnt be denied....she took refuge shamelessly in adis false.. 😡 .tirade....rather face it....and i think she is the worst cuplprit. ...

sammy

Sharmii thumbnail
Duldley

You see Kaajjal in her senses Wont take such a cheap revenge on Dev.

The writers wanted Dev to suffer so they Gave Kaaju a ML and indirectly punish him!Brillant! 👏
I know my devu...he's gonna be so happy kaaju didnt mean anything cause she wasnt in her senses!! 😳

But I have no explanation for Adi's hypocriy...Does anyone have it? 😛