Pak ready to give its best against india!

*Fiza* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Pak team ready to give off its best against India: Malik

LAHORE, June 27: Pakistan captain Shoaib Malik has said that his team is ready to give its best performance against old rivals India and host Scotland in the forthcoming One-day series in Glasgow from July 1 to 3.

The Dawn quoted Malik as saying that, his focus would be to motivate his players to give off their best without caring about win or a defeat.

"We are going there to display maximum show of our talent, and I hope the boys are quite fit to earn their objective from the tour," he added.

Malik, who was named skipper in place of Inzamam-ul-Haq after the 2007 World Cup, said India had selected a well-balanced side for the series and hopefully the spectators would enjoy some thrilling cricket.

Malik refused to comment on the appointment of Salman Butt as his new deputy, and said it was the right of the Pakistan Cricket Board to pick any person to assist him.

Shoaib admitted that though the games in Scotland will not fully prepare the team for the challenging Twenty20 World Cup, to be held in South Africa in September, it would give the boys considerable international exposure

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farisss4 thumbnail
hmm i agree and i also think dat it will be a cracking match... 😛
mini2390 thumbnail
i cnat wait for this match.... i hope pakistan play really well and win!

tomorrow, pak will be playing Scotland, i think.... so best of luck for that match as well! Edited by mini2390 - 16 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail
really ? thts great.... i am finishing my course by monday so hopefully i can watch this match!!! 😳
atohani99 thumbnail
These will b an interesting series, just hope India come out on top
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it will be really good match i hope
with bharat winning
anamh thumbnail
I wish Pakistan win!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 😃 😃
*Fiza* thumbnail