Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka Rajkumar Fanclub# 3* - Page 3

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: scorpiongal

well vinnu ji..
i was not expecting only congratulations from ur side.

u were most excited to have fc#3 . so now i want to hv a big big deal of maningful conversations from ur side. 😊
get started..... πŸ˜ƒ

Thank sooooooooooooooo much muneeza..πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— till now i was "abhi's princess"....par tumne "gauarv's princess " banakar meri life bana di yaar..😊. muah!!!!😳

Ah! sweety I said you deserved it I never said you got it....................πŸ˜† I'm still in queue darling but then as I always said the last word will be his...πŸ˜†. Besides Abhi.. Samay.. Gaurav one person isn't it.πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soul76 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spian

Yes thats sad but true. The creatives have marred the charac😭 of Abhi. Yes'day was pathetic to see and I dont want to watch it anymore. Its doesnt matter whether the serial closes shop. How to justify the atrocious turn of events🀒 . The depiction is worse than the concept.😑 Remember Hannibal Lecter the concept is ugly but the portrayal was brilliant. πŸ‘

Why am I wishing quality from Indian TV?!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh my God this one is too hilarious Spian ofcourse how could you ever expect meaningful story lines from any Tv serial be it be american , indian or pakistani..........serials mean a trip to fairyland....πŸ˜† just imagine Gaurav as Hannibal..............wat a lot of willing victims he'll have.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

soul76 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jojo_100

HA HA HA HAHA HA  ...joke ot the century πŸ˜† ... ye kis kanjoos makhi chooos se treat maang rahi ho πŸ€’πŸ˜†........treat ko maro goli , agar gavrau bhai  sookhi mubarak bhi de dein ,to shukar karo πŸ˜†

Na yaar he's not kanjoos believe me if he ever gave us a treat it really would be worth the wait . I'm sure it would be extravagant but wohi puraana gham yeh duuri.......................😭 Now I'm gonna break in a song ....." Duuri Sahi jaaye naa! Yeh treat ab mil hi jaye na !"

IMILWAAKAOO thumbnail
heyyy this is awesome. and scorpiongal thanks for posting my comment. btw did gaurav already visit here in our knew house. sorry ppl i didnt help u shift. bohat zaada samaan tha πŸ˜†
gauravchopraa thumbnail
hey!welcome..welcome ..to all the old and the new members to our brand new address! 😊 its b-e-a-utiful !!!thanx a ton 4 makin it sooooooooooooo special!!the last club ended with some gr8 posts about adhm(always nice to read abt those days..)and the other work i've done..a special hi!to vinnu 4 'takin over' the fan club..welcome to the family..and not to miss the loyalists..who now seem to be 'old' friends..lots and lots ...and lots of love 2 all..and yes, the standards are high..coz our flag flies the highest..thanx 4 makin me proud..
urs,
forever,
gaurav
soul76 thumbnail
Hmm Gaurav ji welcome long time no see.............nice post n yeah it's good to see you waving the flag high makes us root for you all the more. 😊
gulrani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jojo_100

you really think soπŸ˜‰ ? well its written by none other than  'your's truly'😳 ...waise  mujhe abhi abhi yaad aya k.... meine ye poem  likhi nahi ,balke  churai hai 😳  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  πŸ˜†...sorry 😳

Actually the poem is written by a very famous poet... i've dedicated it to apna Gavrau Bhai Chuhan kyunke some portion of the poem suits him perfectlyπŸ‘πŸΌ ...infact it seems as if the poet had gavrau chopra in mind when he wrote this poem😍...........

Btw the last four lines of the poem are 'sachi muchi' written by  ..ahem ahem .. j😎j😎  the shayar 😳

Hey J😎J😎 ji  the ShayarπŸ˜‰ ....  Ghalibh Chacha ki Chamchi , zaroori unki Shairi churayi hoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Sachi kahoon to bahut mazedaar hai ...πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Ok... ok, mere humdum mere, sare ke sare Gaurav ke sache dost😳, fans, airconditonero, paankho😳 ...(Jojo...am I right with all these names you gave it to us ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰), ....Ye shweta ki tareef abhi bahut hochiki ,  usko zameen pe bhejhdo jaldi se  , nahin to ye Fanclub3 sirf hawa mein hi oodhti rahagi bas tareefon se πŸ˜›, abhi bahut kaam baaki hai iss Fanclub3 mein ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .

BTW....Did anybody watch today s LRL show  ?😊  Looks like it s an interesting episode , due to the match and Gaurav s screen presence...I am still waiting for the video but read the write ups ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...Hey Lirh , Shweta and Vinnu (Vipin) one of you can you come up with your detailed analysis ....please ?😊   Until Shvetal comes back , can someone do the needful ...πŸ˜ƒ...Please , all of you wake up , darlings...😳😳

gulrani thumbnail
Hello Gaurav... nice to see your post of welcome again in our new Fanclub3 😊 ....along with Vinnu, please remember also one of our new member LIRH (SPIAN)added to our list and she is one of your true fan too and btw she is fantastic with her write ups πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ Edited by gulrani - 16 years ago
gulrani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spian

BTW there was Narayani's interview on Zee News. I will post whatever I remember. But importantly they showed her shopping and yes someone was with her in White coat and blue jeans-our very own Gaurav ChopraaπŸ˜›

This is for our NS fan: Narayani said she doesnt know cooking, hates pathetic scripts, doesnt mind age of charac, loves her family, loves long drives, .. thats all i can recollect

Thanks Lirh dear , for sharing this news...πŸ˜ƒ

mahira_90 thumbnail
[quote=Gauravchopraa]hey!welcome..welcome ..to all the old and the new members to our brand new address! its b-e-a-utiful !!!thanx a ton 4 makin it sooooooooooooo special!!the last club ended with some gr8 posts about adhm(always nice to read abt those days..)and the other work i've done..a special hi!to vinnu 4 'takin over' the fan club..welcome to the family..and not to miss the loyalists..who now seem to be 'old' friends..lots and lots ...and lots of love 2 all..and yes, the standards are high..coz our flag flies the highest..thanx 4 makin me proud..
urs,
forever,
gaurav[/quote]

πŸ˜‰OMG..welcome welcome handsome guy...wow isn't it a pleasure guyz..tht he DOES keep in touch & mkes this place 10 times special by lettin US knw tht his presence surrounds US even though he doesn't come here everyday but as soon as the new fan club#3πŸ˜‰started πŸ‘ he jst as they say 4 chaand laga dya πŸ˜ƒ as always so caring & loving like I'm totally outta words to say anything more!!
This BIG BIG BIG hug goes out to Shweta πŸ€— for her diligent efforts & gr8 superiority that she have showed by contributing to this new Fan Club & all the write-ups!! gr8 work GIRL! & guess wht?? I've u'r Shweta Abhi's Princess Siggy ready but I'm gonna wait atleast till I've collected 15 New siggies
& I'll post all of them here & I'll mke sure I won't post U'rs here cz..I dun wnt anyone to copy it so I'll PM it to U 😳 Tke Crz everyone I've collected 6 siggies already so..jst a few more to go & then they'll land here!!πŸ˜ƒ hehe

HASTA LAVISTA 😍
Edited by mahira_90 - 16 years ago