Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_Bachi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

siddant

GLAMOUROUS STAR thumbnail
👏 i love them..they're nice.My is TISCA CHOPRAS PICTURE...and nikkis...
soniki thumbnail

Why are you all Still putting pics of Tisca Arora on this page she has left the show and is now on Sarkar!!

Just in case you didnt know!!

Edited by soniki - 18 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: soniki

Why are you all Still putting pics of Tisca Arora on this page she has left the show and is now on Sarkar!!

Just in case you didnt know!!

altho she has left---she was still a part of astitva- and the gallery is 4 actors n actresses hu wer in or are in astitva

fhhs thumbnail
okie.can someone please post a few romantic pictures of YASH AND SAKSHI....Can somebody please post them.......please............waiting for it!
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by monika.goel - 18 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail

I'll not lie about getting great offers. In fact, the work that is being offered to me can't compare to my past work. If I take up a show, it will have to be a notch above my previous work" - Varun 'Abhimanyu' Badola
monika.goel thumbnail
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

IMILWAAKAOO thumbnail
wrong place to write but i also know that the astitva fans are also fans of piya ka ghar, vishal puri and narayani shastri. jus an anouncemeant which u ppl will c in almost every topic. this is great news for piya ka ghar lovers. v are starting another topic for avinash and rimjhims sweet memories. exoctica will be in charge.if u want u can visit this website for more information: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=169739&P N=1&TPN=3 also tell write if u like this idea or not so we can move on. thanq. please post in piya ka ghar forum.