Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
himali from the time the guy has been in love he has been rendered helpless or guilt ridden ..have we seen any other expression for a long time.....if this is love god save those who fall in love ...not once have we seen them rise in their love,stand together ..but the utter crap of some twisted mind..and then they say it is love story.....

who am i??? thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsminerva

From my POV, from the point of his introduction he has been shown as a grey character, who has both good and bad in him. He was the guy who was under the assumption had killed the dixit sisters mom and had no compultion in proposing and intending to marry piya without telling the truth as he knew it.i hav diff view here ,JW wn introduced or in beginning was never shown to be supporting those gals as he was under assumption that he killed KD,instead he was always comfortable speaking abt KD,the PR was a tarck which as per inside info was track introduced much later ,it was with RC ,PR came into He also felt no compulsion in using Bani to make piya pay for leaving him at the alter. His intention as per his dialogue was to give as much pain to Bani and make her suffer so that piya feels the pain their. well bani here was reday to take the burnt,she tells him that he can take out all his anger on her and she is raedy for it and why should he feel compulsion as bani knew she was getting married to JW,while he didnot knew it it was almost after 3/4 wedding is done he gets to know abt it and bani didnot sit in dr to save his honour she sits dr to be backup to pia as pia promises her she would return.

Himmi_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

himali from the time the guy has been in love he has been rendered helpless or guilt ridden ..have we seen any other expression for a long time.....if this is love god save those who fall in love ...not once have we seen them rise in their love,stand together ..but the utter crap of some twisted mind..and then they say it is love story.....

Sajni,

No need to feel sorry for those who fall in love in real time. Love is not what it is shown by Ekta. Love indeed ask for sacrifices in life but thats not all. Sacrifice does not mean act illogical or senselessly.

Divorce Alimony fiasco was one great sacrifice on Bani's part i agree. but was it anywhere needed. That could have been prevented with a little presence of mind.

You can see the picture in better frame if you could see how Divorce-alimony, ONS and then Jai's guilt tour are interconnected.

Prevented the first and others would not have happened.

sun29 thumbnail
so archie if pia had returned wld'nt bani have been jai walia's 3/4 th wife ..he left the mandap when he had to put sindhoor and said he will not marry her but 3/4 th of the ritual was performed ๐Ÿ˜‰
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himali_kokate

Sajni,

No need to feel sorry for those who fall in love in real time. Love is not what it is shown by Ekta. Love indeed ask for sacrifices in life but thats not all. Sacrifice does not mean act illogical or senselessly.

Divorce Alimony fiasco was one great sacrifice on Bani's part i agree. but was it anywhere needed. That could have been prevented with a little presence of mind.

You can see the picture in better frame if you could see how Divorce-alimony, ONS and then Jai's guilt tour are interconnected.

Prevented the first and others would not have happened.

himu i know the whole nonsense started from their only mahanta act as we say.....this lady is so disillusioned that the beautiful scenario of love we have she cannot bear it ,it seems ...and yes ur right real life and ekta life cannot be connected nor can real love and ekta's love story

majumdar thumbnail
Raji/Arch/Him/Sun/Others,

The fact that JW proposed to Pia without informing the sisters of his role in St. KD's death is a serious moral lapse and cannot really be excused. But this is one charge that is the easiest to destroy shud the kreatives want it. All they have to do is to show that JW that it was a suicide that ND had at some point of time conveyed the news to him. Not only wud it acquit JW but also ND.

The only fly in the ointment is why JW tried hard to keep the truth- simply to prevent Bani from feeling bad that all her pains had been caused by her own parents' misdeeds.

Rgds,

Pri
who am i??? thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

so archie if pia had returned wld'nt bani have been jai walia's 3/4 th wife ..he left the mandap when he had to put sindhoor and said he will not marry her but 3/4 th of the ritual was performed ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now Now u got me wrong here bani never had any intentions of marrying him,she was just being backup for pia for sometime maybe some ritulas before the actual wedding starts but jiggs had something else in his mind and so is god.

And if pia returned bani would hav been JW 3/4 wife but here munna would hav ended up klueless as what happ but he would hav deffo not married pia after completing 3/4 rituals with bani that i am sure of๐Ÿ˜‰

Himmi_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

Now Now u got me wrong here bani never had any intentions of marrying him,she was just being backup for pia for sometime maybe some ritulas before the actual wedding starts but jiggs had something else in his mind and so is god.

And if pia returned bani would hav been JW 3/4 wife but here munna would hav ended up klueless as what happ but he would hav deffo not married pia after completing 3/4 rituals with bani that i am sure of๐Ÿ˜‰

there Arch would have been fun.

Bani replaced by Pia again after 3/4 completion of the wedding, Bani would have been left hanging in mid air. Her Pravachankar Mata Kd's bhoot would have told her that though only 3/4th rituals were completed, she still belongs to Jai as his 3/4th wife.

so Bani jealous with Pia trying to woo Jai walia and finaly completing her marriage with him, would have been interesting scenario to watch out for.

but that shows Bani as real as one can get, something which Kekta cant stand.

i wish i was there instead of NB๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Himali,

Very well written and specially the last para on being a woman. I truly sometimes wonder they show always the extremes, either too good and too sweet or too bad and too evil...why cannot they show something normal?...Regarding Jai & Bani....Jai was atleast true to Bani, his love for her is genuine whereas AD, he has forgotten his love for his wife and has fallen very promptly in love with Bani and is hiding the fact that the person she loves also loves her very much, whatever he has done is for her benefit...Maybe AD is taking his revenge on JW but inturn he is avenging Bani Walia no less...

Regarding the present storyline, JW is at fault like always...comeon creatives, they should now look for a new goat, how can you butcher the same one time and again? ๐Ÿ˜• I am dissappointed and wonder why does Ekta waste her money on such creatives....love Tin Edited by tintiny - 16 years ago