Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

wonder who is the devil here. if mil is devil, the ruling is unfair unjust. if dil is the devil, then good for her..

How about the weak husband???  😕 Why MIL or DIL?  why not the Son-husaband??  If he is old enough to be married than he is old enough for what comes with marriage too 😳. 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
raunaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeps

You can't just ask the guy to leave the family, can you?😕How do you even initiate such a talk?😕😆

the mother should always train the guy to go ahead and live on his own. however if its the sons decision to stay with mom makes sense but if the guy decides to move out, he should never be stopped. in certain cultures, staying with parents is ingrained in kids, so they grow up with the mentality of living with mothers. taking care of parents is a good feat but sometimes when kids are forced not to leave the house along with his wife, then thats where the issue starts, the bickering between the parents and DIL starts, becoz parents want to have their way even after their sons marriage, hope i made sense 😛 Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
Morning_Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Rutu Great topic with interesting Article.

My first question is why a married son is living with his parents????? This would not be happening if married couple was living by themselves. No MIL would be blamed and Couple would have to make the marriage work. Also No woman walks out of marriage on a whim 😳 There is more to this story than meets the eye.

My thought on this is may be MIL and Husband wants to get rid of DIL so all drama forcing her to walk out.

I read the article and agree with some of the points made by the celebs.

Well said👏 .. My immediate thoughts were same .. It is not easy in our culture for a woman to leave her house ..

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

How about the weak husband???  😕 Why MIL or DIL?  why not the Son-husaband??  If he is old enough to be married than he is old enough for what comes with marriage too 😳. 

If he is cute, let us forgive him 😆..  okay kidding..

I see your point, but I did not mention him because as per the news article, I put the mom and kiddo together.. as a team.. so by MIL i meant cow with her over grown calf ..
If they are good and DIL is nasty, then ruling is ok.  IF these two have been nasty, then poor DIL.. I hope I am clear now :)
season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great comments by everyone! 👏

But, I was thinking if the DIL is at fault, then ok ruling. But even if it is the MIL and husband's fault, and they have been torturing her, why should she need to stay with those people anyway?

Of course, the ruling would be unjustified as the wife is accused of desertion but shouldn't she have asked for divorce earlier? What's the point of a marriage like this? But, don't you think such situations won't arise if the DIL was strong and asked for divorce herself before?

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

If he is cute, let us forgive him 😆..  okay kidding..

😆 😆 😆

Edited by rutumodi915 - 16 years ago