Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Day 4: Aditya Narayan FC*

stargirl345 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello to all  you wonderful members of Fan Clubs...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Today for this Remote opportunity I would like to introduce you all to Aditya Narayan FC  Parivaar πŸ˜ƒ

In this FC we have alot of activities such as DOTW, MOTW, and many many PARTYS'πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ To see our parties plz visit Pg 50 and Pg 102 thrown by Ruchika πŸ˜ƒ

Currently our MOTW is Pinky a very active member in our FC πŸ‘

We have many sweet active members in this club who cannot stop gushing over Aditya...I have made many new friends here and would love it if you also join into our Adi lover's family πŸ˜ƒ

In our club new member's are welcomed with open arms...πŸ€—πŸ€— as all our members are very sweet and friendly...they help out any new member with whatever questions they have...

In our club members continuosly find new gossip such as articles, videos, and pictures of Aditya and share it with the club....and our 1st page of the club is updated regurlarly with the newest things happening in the club 😊

For those of you who don't know who Aditya Narayn is here is a little summery..

Aditya Narayan was born on August 6th, 1987. He is originally Nepalese..and is a talented Singer and Actor. He first came to the big screen as a child artist in Rangeela, Pardes and many more..His singing career started when he was very young..possibly inspired by his father who is one of the biggest bollywood singer today Udit Narayan. He has sung in many movies like Rangeela, Pardes, Akele hum Akele Tum to name a few.. Currently he is a host in Sare Gama Pa Challenge 2007 and has stolen the harts of many girls with his cute boyish charms πŸ˜³

Some pictures of Aditya:

We have many talented sig makers in our FC and many people who have requested some promotional Sigs for the FC..

Here are some examples: (feel free to use 😊)

So members what are you waiting for hit that "Thank You" button on the 1st pg to confirm your membership and become a part of the Aditya Narayan Fan Club Family...πŸ˜ƒ

Things to look forward to today...

A special contest for new members

and a Trivia Game πŸ˜ƒ

Written by: rushvi99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stargirl345 thumbnail

Hey all you Adi addicts!!πŸ˜› 

In honor of the remote control contest, today we are holding a special Adi trivia contest!!!

YAY!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

The rules are simple...

You will be given a set of questions and all you have to do is pm the answers to meπŸ˜›

Here's the questions...

-How old is Adi?

-What is his full name?

-What is his ancestry(Indian, Chinese, etc...)

-What age did he start singing?

-What was his first movie?

-What are the movies that he has sung in and what year were they released?

-What movies has he acted in?

-What movies has he sung solos in?

-What musical show is he currently hosting?

-What are his fav colors?

-What type of foods does he like(Spanish, Mexican,etc...)

-Who was his first crush?

-What was his personality as a child(smart, nice, helpful, naughty, etc...)

The last date to submit answers is JUNE 26,2007...

That's plenty of time, right?πŸ˜‰

Once again, please do NOT post your answers here because they will be able to be viewed by everybody and people can then copy your answersπŸ˜‰

The person who gets most or all answers correct will receive a prize....πŸ˜›

So, let's get to it!πŸ˜‰

-Ruchika

Edited by stargirl345 - 16 years ago
stargirl345 thumbnail

Hey Everybody!!!

I'm sure there's many of you out there that are big fans of Adi, but have never even heard of his fanclub!πŸ˜‰

Well now is YOUR chance!

Today, we are holding a contest in which only those who are NOT in Adi's FC already can participate in...

The rules are very simple...

All you have to do is go to our FC and make a post saying that you want to join the club...and automatically, you're the winner!

But to win this, you have to be the FIRST person to make that post!

The winner will also receive a special prize!πŸ˜ƒ

Easy enough, right?πŸ˜‰

Well then, let's get to it!

Edited by stargirl345 - 16 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful work!

I pmed you!

JOIN! WE HAVE A LOT OF FUN IN THE FC!
stargirl345 thumbnail
thnc for liking rani 😳

-Ruchika
stargirl345 thumbnail
itz ok parita... πŸ˜›
i was kinda late too πŸ˜† 😳

and thnx for the compliment... 😳

-Ruchika
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Great job with the post Ruchi!!! 😳
stargirl345 thumbnail
[COLOR=MAGENTA]^^^thnx di! 😳
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great job Ruchi πŸ‘ ..

I would like to apologize for not doing this...I'm graduating today and I was just busy with all the things...Thanks soo much Ruchi jaan for doing this you are the best πŸ˜ƒ
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great job Ruchika! This thread looks awesome. And also awesome job to Rushvi for all the info & summary on Aditya. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And cool trivia contest, I'll participate soon...πŸ˜‰

Whoever isn't a member in Aditya's fan clib, please join! We promise you that you'll love our cute lil family. You'll have loads of fun w/ the contests, DOTW, & parties! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by snowflake0555 - 16 years ago