Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
A friend can be a lover.........but after love....lover cant be a friend... 😊
girlie18 thumbnail
there iz a alot of chance falin in luv wiv ur friend.cz i av dne dat.i av known me friend 4 bwt 5 yrs nw.n im in luv wiv im.bt da prob iz dat it tkes a lot of tym 2 confess 2 each otha dat u luv dem.
u knw a person very well.ur comfortable wid and close to, is always there for u is the most natural thing in the world. That friend is da person who u miss the most ,who u wanna talk to wid most,
mizz_sabah thumbnail
There is a lot of chance of falling in love with ur friend...it happened to me but i hid my feelings as i didnt want to ruin our relationship. You would know when you fall in love with your friend when you want to spend more time with them...you want to always stick to them...your always on the fone with them...it just happens...i didnt realise it until 1 day it jus happened! A friend can be a luver but a luver cannot be a friend...!
farisss4 thumbnail
well i dont really know...but its just a feeling dat is developed with in u...as suddenly u realize dat u r in love...dat is what happened 2 me... 😳
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think the chance of me faling for my friends are high cause you are always friends with people you lke and it has alredy happpend to me not love just a crush