Akshays perfomace similar to beyonces...

KA Rocks! thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Part of Akshay Kumars brilliant performace at the IIFA's this year,is similar to beyonces Ring the Alarm which she performed at the MTV award: below are the two links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuckD11jdOw beyonces
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUJf9EvX_jQ
AKSHAYS.
also it was in the midday article, well anyway whether he copied or not it was an owesome performace.
Akshay 'Know'les his act
   By: Tushar Joshi
   June 20, 2007

Akshay Kumar is a die-hard Beyonc Knowles fan. So much that he even aped one of her signature dance steps at IIFA this year. A segment in his act with the Indo-British group RDB features the trooper movement, which Beyonc made popular with her performance on Ring The Alarm at the MTV Video Music Awards last year.

'Cute' rendition

Shiamak Davar the choreographer of the act reveals, "Akshay is a huge Beyonc fan. He had watched this particular Beyonc performance and wanted to do include it in his act. I was a bit sceptical initially, but he videotaped his rendition on a cell phone and showed it to me. I thought it was really cute of him to do so."

Shiamak adds, "It isn't easy to pull it off especially because you have to lower your entire body backwards and then pull it up like a spring. But I think Akki was fabulous and the crowd cheered and supported him."

Beyonc's performance at the awards last year had her dress in a military jacket with her background singers doing the jig. 

Edited by KA Rocks! - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
akshay is too much..i liked him better in 1999 till 2003..it's like he's joking in every each movie..without it shouldn't be fun 😕 Edited by missy14 - 16 years ago
madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Watever I liked his performance it was d best
haha awww cute ! even i like beyonce a lot
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I posted a topic about this.

Yeah, he copied a lot and I mean a lot of the whole moves from her 😆
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He did imitate many moves but its a compliment to Beyonce's choregrapher, he copied the best! 😆