Ek pal ke liye NEW**CHAPTER 26 PG: 27

roshaa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello guys I am going to write a fan-fiction on angad and kripa and lil about otherz ! but its based on angad and kripa ??I have read lots of fan-fiction and it summer vactions so I thought to write a fan-fiction . its my frist fan-fic  so please If I do mistakes for give me and I hope you like my story its going to be simple and not a lot a tragidies and be be happy story . and with good cast ! so I hope you read my story if you like it tell me so I will continue otherwise I will stop writing!

CAST

Suryaban , Gayatri,Anjali ,kripa,neev ,kashish (brother and sisters)- Sharma

Dilip , Naina,Kavya,angad,prachi,sujal (brother and sisters)-   Khanna

Suryaban is a businessman. And have a huge business and have a combine business with his best friend dilip who is the father-in-law of his daughter(kashish) . He is a nice and a caring father.He is the father of his four children .

Gayatri: suryaban wife nice,caring and lovely women and mother. Best friend of naina khanna.

Kashish : She preety and is wife of sujal khanna love her family and a nice daughter-in-law.

Kripa: she was hot,preety,cute caring. She is most popular in collage. She can do anything for her family.And she hate angad khanna because he is a play-boy and irritates her a lot. Best friend of prachi,kavya.

Anjali: Sister of kripa neev and kashish. One year smaller in age but study in same collage as kripa and in same class. She is just like kripa .best friend of prachi, kavya( likes him but has not told him)

Neev: Brother of kripa anjali and kashish . He is the hottest guy in collage . best friend of angad and kavya and prachi.( he like her but not told her that he likes her)

Dilip is a businessman And have a huge business and have a combine business with his best friend and suryaban who is the father-in-law of his son sujal . He is a nice and a caring father.He is the father of his four children .

Naina: dilip wife nice,caring and lovely women and mother. Best friend of Gayatri sharma

Kavya : He is hot and handsome . he love he family and his sister prachi . He is popular in collage and best friend of neev ,kripa ,anjali ( he likes her but not told her yet that he likes her)

Prachi: she was hot,preety,cute caring. She is most popular in collage. She can do anything for her family.She dose not like western clothes too much . she is shy too. Likes neev but is really shy and because of her shyness she has not told him that she likes him. Best friend of neev,kripa and anjali.

Sujal: Handsome and hot. He works with his father and he is a caring husband .

Angad: hot , dont belives in love. He is handsome girls go crazy over him. He loves to irritate kripa. And he hates her. Loves his sister a lot. Can do anything for his family and he loves to sing .

Others

Josh and kajal study in there collage and are in there gang and are best friends of them . josh and kajal are in love and soon going to tell each other they like each other?.and then they are going to be boyfriend and girl friend.

CONCEPT:The khanna's and sharma's are really close friendz and neev prachi and kavaya and anjali r really good friends BUT angad and kripa hate each other like hell -------- until there parents fix there weddings !! and angad and kripa were forced to get married to each other!! and then the love story begins!!!--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

It?s a simple story so hope your guys like it if your don?t then tell me should i write or not write .

By : Sabzz

LEAVE COMMENTS- then i will continue

**here is the intorduction promo** 

http://www.zippyvideos.com/7604239337107146/movie_0001/

Edited by sabzz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow great thanks alot for start new one 👏 👏
Kaj! thumbnail
😉 looking forward to read this fan fic.
mintfresh thumbnail
nice concept
plz con soon
roshaa thumbnail
oh thanks guys for your lovley comments !!
i am really happy that your peopel liked my fan-fiction !!

i am going to post the intorduction promo(video) here soon .its uploading ....!!
i hope i get more comments !!
plz if i make any mistakes sorry about that because its my frist fan-fic !!
😛
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i cant wait till u can right more.
love khusi❤️
roshaa thumbnail
i will post the first part after sending the promo.
i hope it uploads soon and you can guys can read the first part. 😛
roshaa thumbnail
       **here is the intorduction promo**

http://www.zippyvideos.com/7604239337107146/movie_0001/

i will post the first part soon like today !
can plz see the promo !
😛 Edited by sabzz - 16 years ago
roshaa thumbnail

Ek pal ke liye

Part : 1

Girl: ahhhhHHHHHHHhhhhHHH  cant U watch

Boy : I was watching you were not okay !

Girl : no I was !!! I know you did this all on purpose so you can ruin my clothes and I will be late for my shopping !

Boy : oh shut up kripa !

Yes the girl who was screaming was kripa kripa shrama who came to khanna house to pick up her friend prachi for shopping . she was going towords her friend prachi room but bump into his borther angad khanna who was holding a bowl of ice cream ! and it ruin all kripa clothes and she was now fuming with anger as her skirt was full of ice cream and her t-shirt which was white in colour was now brown in colour ( the ice-cream was chocolate ice-cream so it has brown colour)

Kripa : you shut up !

Angad : what eva !!

Kripa : well now can you please move aside so I can go to bathroom !

Angad : you move aside !

Kripa: you

Angad: you

____________________________________________________________ _________________________

( angad= A) (kripa =K)  (prachi = P) (kavya: ka) ( kashish : kas) (sujal: suj) (neev: N ) (anjali: anj) (Josh:j)

(kajal: kaj)

Prachi : Ohhhhhh GOD !!! can you both stop fighting !!

Prachi who was coming downstairs saw her friend and her bother fighting and was now irritated by them because they were shouting so much the her ears were starting to hurt .

P: bahi what happend ….can you explain !

P: and kripa y the are you shouting on bahi !

A: well….. I am getting late as I have a match with neev,josh and kavya in baskit ball court so I have no time to tell. Bubyee sis !!

And angad ran away from the house now there was kripa and prachi standing there looking at each other .

P: kripa come you can wear my clothes !

K : okay !

Kripa changed into prachi clothes and both went to kripa new black colour sports car and zoomed towords the mall where anjali with kajal were waiting for them .

Kaj: oh ! god where the hell is kripa and prachi !

Anj: well i think like allways kripa must have fought with angad and they both r late due to this .

BASKIT BALL COURT

A: yar neev lets start our game !!

N: wait for kavya !

A: he is here look at the back !!

J: yeh look he is here !

Ka: come on lets start the game!

Kavya came and they started playing the game !! and like allways angad won the match !!

SHOPPING MALL

Kaj: yar look such a cute skirt lets buy this kripa !

K: yeh I love it !! anju do u need this skirt !

Anj: yeh plz get that for me I am going to the caf to eat come there buying this !

Kaj: prachi do you want it !

P: no thanks I don't like wearing skirt!!

Soon both boyz and girlz came back home and went to shrama house for dinner.

SHARMA HOUSE DINNER

N: kripa pass me the water

K:here ( was about to pass the water when she was the angad was sitting next to neev so she spilled the water on purpose on angad)

A: Hell ! kripa look what you have done!

NAINA : angad no bad words !

A: sorry mom !

N: go wear my shirt !

A: okay ! thanks !

Angad went upstairs to change his shirt .

Kripa was done with her food so she went upstaris to her room to get the book which prachi wanted !

Prachi was asking  for that book for week and kripa allways fogot to give her so she thought to give it to her today as she remembered!!

She was going to her room with a hand caught her wrist taking her to the drak room !

K: who is this !

She can smell the perfume of that person and by that she got to know its angad !

A: y did u spilled the water on me !

K:  because you spilled the ice-cream on me in the morining !

A: well…… I did not did that on purpose ! ( saying this he was coming closer to her )

K: u did !

A: you will get punished for this and he brought his lips closer to her

WHEN……………………………………………………………………

okay guys this is the first part . sorry if its boring... i will try my best to write as good as i can and yeh nxt part i will post tomorrow. or if i get more comments then i will post it today and if i did some mistakes forgive me as it is my FIRST FAN-FICTION

by sabzz

LEAVE COMMENTS😊😛

Edited by sabzz - 16 years ago
*Avantika_4eva* thumbnail
awesome part please continue soon
hahahahaha the icecream part was so funny. and the water spilling part to great job 😆 👏