The code meant Nandini-(Kiran)

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

😕ok now this one of my ideas regarding dat idiotic code..🤢.well i understood just the KKKKKiran part...

in raj's part it meant kiran is gonna be back n raj sed they used kkkiran code for gals who raj used to like...so if rajveer liked Nandini then she is kiran so according to the code..kiran is gonna be back so maybe nandini is gonna come......😕

dunno it maybe wrong coz navin's brain can go much much beyond den that....😡.🤢😆

Edited by sweet_chilly - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey...... That is not correct I guess. Now how could an already dead Naveen know that Kiran is coming..... nah..... it might have meant some special gal whom Naveen or Raj dated, mentioning the special place...... 😊
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for Kiran Entry   😊 😳
rajeevlicious thumbnail
dat may be possible..but still dunno... 😕 coz nw all weird things happening in lrl...
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm ok so the code is split up into parts that each person can understand..Raj decoded the Kiran part and Abhi the musical notes. So the last part Naina could guess. But what does all this mean put together. 😕
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kiran yaaaaar 🤢
i cant see anithr durl in Rajs life 😭 😭
anamikaaa thumbnail
very soon raj will b singing-
jaadu....teri nazar..
kushboo....tera badan....
tu haan kar....ya naa kaar
tu hai meri kkkkkkiran

poetess13 thumbnail
Hey! That's what I thought too! And if we're right about Abhi liking Nandini, but her falling for Raj, it's like Naina-Shantanu,right?(she liked the guy, the guy fell 4 her friend)
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

😕ok now this one of my ideas regarding dat idiotic code..🤢.well i understood just the KKKKKiran part...

in raj's part it meant kiran is gonna be back n raj sed they used kkkiran code for gals who raj used to like...so if rajveer liked Nandini then she is kiran so according to the code..kiran is gonna be back so maybe nandini is gonna come......😕

dunno it maybe wrong coz navin's brain can go much much beyond den that....😡.🤢😆

Darling good thought.👏
But how did Naveen know when these 3 r goin to meet. & How com it that when they'll meet Nandini's going to b back. Was this Naveen some Astrolorger, who could predict that when Rajveer , Naina & Abhimanyu com togethere this so called Miss. Nandini would b back to create some more confusions n make our already kharab brains more kharab.

I'm all CONFUSED!