Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
your trip is so long 😛 ccome back now...
bubbles thumbnail
i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will start writing from tomorrow, see keep checking this space!
newkidontheblok thumbnail
awwwwwww welcme back hney will wait for ur fan-fic luv ya lodz
bubbles thumbnail
Right, now that I'm writing after such a big pause, I will need to write the next story according to the pace of the serial, so now that shefali is trying to put an act on of being nice ………..

'Arjun, I wanted to discuss a business matter with you. I know you don't trust me like you used to, but I would be very great full if you could. So…?' Shefali looks on with curiosity at Arjun and waves a red file in her hand, 'Shefali, I really don't have time, but since I have accepted you as my friend….anything for you, around 5pm we'll discus it in my room, ok?' Shefali smiles with excitement and then as soon as Arjun starts to move off 'umm Arjun, I was thinking that it would be better if we had our discussion over dinner, at the Taj restaurant?' as soon as she said this, Bhoomi walks into the room, she glances at arjun and then looks at Shefali with a slightly frowned face 'Arre Bhoomika, tum be aanna Arjun ke saath. If you join us tonight, the meal will be more extravagant, what do you say?' Shefali's words bring a confused expression to Bhoomi's face, however she reluctantly agrees and then puts on a fake smile.
Shefali is in her room walking from left to right, she thinks hard of a plan that would prevent Bhoomi from going to dinner, finally it clicks to her. Shefali runs down in to the kitchen, she sees Bhoomi putting the cleaned pot in its place 'Bhoomi, why don't you get ready, its time we leave. Quick, go.' Shefali grabs Bhoomi's shoulders and starts to direct her out of the kitchen'. 'Shefali bhabi, I need a glass of water, I'm thirsty' Bhoomi then walks back into the kitchen. Shefali grabs a glass of water and hands it to Bhoomi, Bhoomi gulps it down and then hurries out of the room to get ready. As bhoomi leaves, shefali gives her wicked smile and thinks to her self 'Bhoomi, I don't think you will be going, some times I do pity you'

Bhoomi enters her room and looks at Arjun who is wearing a grey suit with a black shirt and silver tie. 'Bavri, hurry up and get ready, we have to go, shefali's waiting' Bhoomi makes her way to the bathroom and starts to feel giddy, she grabs her head and falls to the ground, 'Bhoomi, what happened? Are you ok?' Arjun picks up Bhoomi in his arms and puts her on the bed, 'Arjun, I think I've just got a bit of a headache, I won't be able to go tonight', Arjun then strokes Bhoomi's head, 'Is that what you're thinking about lying on the bed? Listen, I'm not leaving you in this condition, ok? I'll just go and inform Shefali', before bhoomi could say another word Arjun walks out of the room.

Shefali is sitting in her room with tears in her eyes, she thinks to her self ' my plan failed, Arjun and that bhoomi are in their room together! I'm stuck in this room with my loneliness   and nothing else' Shefali picks up a glass of alcohol from the coffee table and drinks it down in one gulp. One after the other she drinks glasses full of vodka and other spirits. She stands up and tries to get more drink and the door opens. 'Yuvraj, tum kab aye?' Shefali falls on to yuvraj, 'Shefali, you're drunk?' Yuvraj holds Shefali and takes her to his bed, he then takes her shoes and jewellery off and tucks her into bed. ' yuv' Shefali holds onto yuvraj's arm and pulls him closer, yuv turns off the bedroom lights'
FONT=TimesCOLOR=GREEN
arjun's fan thumbnail
yeah ....continue it da....itz gud..... 👏
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea arjun bhumi ke romance mein shefali yuvraj ka ishq kahaan se aa gayaa?? 😕
anyways... acha hai... shell leave arjun alone....
bubbles thumbnail
if i only write about arjun and bhoomi it will get boring- think about it.

any how, shefali's stupidy by getting drunk will bring bhoomi and arjun closer.....justr wait and watch (i mean read)
newkidontheblok thumbnail
bubbles m waiting for ur fan-fic hney missed u a lot yaar 😊
saarrthi lover thumbnail
YAAR I M WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART CONTINUE IT
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if its in bhumi's benefit, i'll tolerate yuvraj-shefali's romance... 😛 atleast shefali would get busy somewhere else....
please continue...