Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
After day before yesterday's epi I would NEVER say she looks buddhi! Earlier at least she looked a little mature with Parsi style, but yesterday with her khule khule baal, she was looking younger than any of her granddaughters! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I think both are doing a good job...for me as an AP fan who is used to seeing just the AP and PrB jodis, it will take some time to actually get used to them. But seriously, in the jungle epi's they were great, I really liked them, and I also feel the old KZK flashbacks added to the magic of the epi. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Good job!

Lizzy.
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heaven_view

guys i always find one thing no acually two thi\ngs VERY hilarious πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣 first one; hiten fans ALWAYS saying dat their 'hittu' is much younger then shweta or 'looks' younger then her when in real life shweta is in her late twenties and hiten in his early thirties . now if he looks younger its coz he is so thin naa πŸ˜† but his face has that maturiy believe me n second is that hitn fans r absolutely not ready to accept anyone pairing up wid hiten except gauri, this is hilarious! oh c'mon let hiten be a bit versatile naa , i think its very exciting to see him wid other girls 😳 but u gus r always like ' our PM kiddo wid buddhi prerna noooooooo' πŸ˜† believe me PM-prerna r not THAT bad n ur hittu is not a kiddo 🀣

ok now let me clarify one thing before my bashing starts πŸ˜† , i myself admire hiten a LOT n luv gauri hiten as a couple so im not trying to put them down at all but guys give other ppl a chance too wid hiten πŸ˜‰

i totally disagree with you because its not important what is his or her age the impotant things is how old he or she looks.and hiten looks younger then shweta because your shweta looks older then him because of  her face ..and we didn't except hiten with others ithink this is a big achievement for ght that their fans are so much possive abt their pair and cant want to see any versatility .and  we cant bear him with other then how can we are excited to see him with others.

-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*sigh* n *yawn* at da same tym
dis iz actually stil goin on
πŸ˜†
chucki thumbnail
hey! excellently said by psawyerji n both the zarajis πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
some hiten fans are rlly quite sensible n frndly here but request to oderz who cant see anythin beyond ght n jump on shwetaji. dont bash shwetaji plz πŸ˜ƒor rite dumbo mssgs like hiten is too gud for shweta(huh πŸ˜• ?)or better than her or stay away shweta..wat gives?u hav a prob wid the char prerna(almost every1 has..)expresso in a constructive manner but no shweta humiliatin plzz 😊
Else chucki has tons of -ves on hiten too.but wont rite πŸ˜›
shez da bomb n itz her show awright? also hitenji is nowhere lukin yunger/is yunger than her πŸ˜• nor is he a kiddo 🀣 yah mayb she needs 2 shed sum xtra kilos(2 gain her prev 36-24-36 back πŸ˜› ) n he gain sum xtra muscles(luks kinda tooo thin to chucki)2 luk more sizzlin 2gotheda..
but az darcyji said give them time they mite shine πŸ˜‰
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
camon ppl
shweta iz lyk SHWETA
n hiten iz HITEN
soooooooooooo derez NOOOOOOOOOO comparison btwn demmmm
east iz east n west iz west
can u eva compare dem
SOOOOOOO PUHLEEZZZZZZZZZ......BOTH OF EM R BEST AT WAT DEY DO
CHILLAX!!Edited by Himu - 16 years ago
shree93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well in my point of view..we cannot judge them like that so far..because we havent really seen them together..
Just for the past days in the jungle scenes..it was pretty cute..
im shure both are trying their very best. πŸ˜‰