RFs doubt box- - - post & clear dem here!

Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys.....

we've been noticing lately that, everyday there are loads of queries and doubts members go through......many questions they need answers for and so one tends to open a new topic, which we unfortuantely have to lock later.....to make things easier this is our little doubts section in our RF......where you can post you question or doubt and surely there'll be someone right here to answer it......be it d dev. team or a member.......

doubts about character....

the show repeasts......

it being telecast or not.....

or anything that needs to be cleared(related to remix or RF)......

this is to avoid the traffic of new topics everyday.......please clear your doubts here in this very thread.......

this thread is also for you to post stuff like no remix this week....or remix this week or any such announcement that you'de like to bring forth and make sure the memebers noticeπŸ˜›

ps--dont post ne stuff like gr8 post nice topic here..only doubts and ans to the doubts for thanking use the thanku button

RF Dev. Team

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 16 years ago

hey vanshi itne rapchik ideas tumhe aate kaise hai?...gr8 idea yaar,tht would really help in keeping our rf more clean!

**viewbies notice-please only try posting doubts nd ans to the doubts here ..**

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 16 years ago
Originally posted by srishti bhutani

here is one more surprise !i know this sunday no remix butttt from the next sunday remix will be shown!that means we have remix not only on weekdays but on sundays toooooooooooo         ;           ;           ;           ;           ; 
i just checked the schedules again
its the time to disco
ok i have one doubt...in d rules topic..shells has mentioned abt posting pics/ vids in d sticky post only...so does dat mean we cannot make a separate topic for posting pics or vids??? πŸ˜• ..
Edited by maxliz - 16 years ago

Originally posted by maxliz

ok i have one doubt...in d rules topic..shells has mentioned abt posting pics/ vids in d sticky post only...so does dat mean we cannot make a separate topic for posting pics or vids??? πŸ˜• ..
u can but dont frgt to post it in d archives too so its easier fr new members to find wat dey needπŸ˜ƒ

can i make a seperate video mix ka topic ? πŸ˜• since im dedicating it 2 sm 1 ...

Originally posted by coolpinks

can i make a seperate video mix ka topic ? πŸ˜• since im dedicating it 2 sm 1 ...

sure u can shirin.....not a problem at all....

Hey GUys I m Meeti
I came to know that u ppl want some vdo updater well I can but only if there r afternoon repeats or ne late night repeats rather than 11 then plz pm me or post it here I will rec if there r afernon repeats n also will try my best to record at 11 but I guess I wont be able to soo if ne other time plzz do let me know

Meeti 😳 😳
hey mittz remix cums on sundays too
in d afternoon soo u can record at dat time
d timings r:-9:am -12:30 i guess
I guess Nomi already does that so no need of me πŸ˜‰