Asian Shows

korean dramas

royaljatti thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

http://www.koreanfilm.org/tvdramas/index.htm#samsoon

theres few other dramas that i found about. but i hope someone here can find their download links cuz i cant..😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiki5434 thumbnail

ooh thanks! well, you can try silentregrets.com.. they have a lot of dramas for download. =>
pj04 thumbnail
@royaljatti: i am not sure if you are new to asian dramas but in case you are ,try mixing up jdorama and twdramas in thier viewing list. just like indian dramas all these dramas have thier individual characterstics

kdramas are simple lovestories with mature characters (businessman and so on) with multiple overlapping triangles and a moral/psychological dillema to countinue the relationship.

jdramas target different types of stories. these are shorter and character development is extensive.the romantic overtones of the show are almost always pushed in background and are very subtle. thier subtlety often adds an interesting dimension to the show.

twdrama often use college/high school students as thier characters. these shows are more extravagant,daring and expressive when it comes to romance. the idea is going overboard,however the variety of stories and over-the-top drama would appeal to us indians since we enjoy the dramatic point of view.the stories also deal with a heathy dose of gender conflicts.
royaljatti thumbnail
hey pj,
i m not entirely new..cuz as a kid i used to be interested in these shows, i thought they were kool. although i dint have english subtitles to follow..
but after u posted goong, i m so freakin addicted. i m even thinking of orderin the princess hours dvd..if i cant burn the ones i downloaded. i ll make sure i watch the japenese and taiwan..dramas too.
and bout this devil besides me..is it scary??

BTW..i LOVED PRINCESS HOURS TO DEATH!! is there any other show the main characters are presented in?? they did a brilliant job.
royaljatti thumbnail
www.crunchyroll.com has some dramas too..
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[quote=royaljatti]

hey pj,
i m not entirely new..cuz as a kid i used to be interested in these shows, i thought they were kool. although i dint have english subtitles to follow..
but after u posted goong, i m so freakin addicted. i m even thinking of orderin the princess hours dvd..if i cant burn the ones i downloaded. i ll make sure i watch the japenese and taiwan..dramas too.
and bout this devil besides me..is it scary??

BTW..i LOVED PRINCESS HOURS TO DEATH!! is there any other show the main characters are presented in?? they did a brilliant job.
[/quote]

hey! welcome to asian forum
u can watch joo ji hoon (shin) in Ma Wang (The Devil) which i believe it currently airing

u can watch yoon eun hye (CG) in Coffee Prince no.1 which is still filimg but shud be out later this year..she is also in another drama called The Vineyard Man, which can be found on Crunchyroll

u can watch Prince Yul (i forgot his real name lol) in Witch Amusement, which just finished its run on television

and....DBY is not scary AT ALL! lol its a love story with a twist....lets just say its got a "dangerous" pair of lovers in it....😆 definately watch that one

pj04 thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 i guess you got mislead by name devil. the hero is called devil not becoz he is crue or sadistic but becoz he is as seductive and attractive as devil 😆 😉 he is devil when it comes to girls 😳
misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi guyz, I'm new to this forum...
I'm watching Stairway to heaven n honesty.
tiki5434 thumbnail

how's stairway to heaven? i heard it was really really sad... and I haven't heard of honesty.. what's that about?

royaljatti thumbnail
http://community.livejournal.com/goong/214347.html#cutid1

i found goong s links here. if u guys want to see.