naina-naveen-raj-abhi-huda

anujkpjk thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

whom does naina trust the most and why?

firstly her own bro b'coz he meant the world to her. she learn lot of good things from him. he was her first teacher, guide and philosopher cared for her loved her and protected her.

raj - second person she trusts after naveen. raj loves naina but is scared to admit it. we do not know abt rn pairing but we do know that raj still trusts naina and does not feel insecure when she is with abhi or huda. he also understands her frustration. naina is mean to him nowadays but she still trusts him - she asked for his help and he gave it. she knows in her heart of hearts that he will always stand by her.

abhi - next person in line. verly friendly. he is a better judge of human emotions possibly the best. i don't know whether he will fall in love with naina but somehow i feel he is doing this to make huda jealous. he had told huda - tumhe hum theek kar denge during the first class.

huda - alright he is again letting his phoolan come in betn his duties. that's not good. get a grip man! the girl does not love u phir bhi! he is now nice to raj b'coz he knows that naina and raj r no longer with each other. tomorrow if he sees rn together he will suspect them again. i just hope he does not go and announce to the world that naina is having affairs with her teachers. just the kind of thing he would do and he will lose naina for ever. i like hn jodi as friends not as lovers b'coz neither huda or naina trust or understand each other.

comments please everyone!

Edited by anujkpjk - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamikaaa thumbnail
huda. 🀒 🀒 🀒 .......wherez alekh...she trusts him a lot....& πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anujkpjk

huda - alright he is again letting his phoolan come in betn his duties. that's not good. get a grip man! the girl does not love u phir bhi! he is now nice to raj b'coz he knows that naina and raj r no longer with each other. tomorrow if he sees rn together he will suspect them again. i just hope he does not go and announce to the world that naina is having affairs with her teachers. just the kind of thing he would do and he will lose naina for ever. i like hn jodi as friends not as lovers b'coz neither huda or naina trust or understand each other.

i beg to differ here.huda made a mistake when he told everyone that raj and naina r having an affair.but that doesn't mean he don't trust her.he was manipulated by bhargav.bhargav used huda, just as he used naina against raj(remember the deal abt naveen's pic).

and naina trusts huda in season-1 when raj tells naina that huda is the spy, she didn't trust raj infact she went to clarify the matter with huda.

naina and huda r two opposite people and we all know that opposite attracts.i am sure naina will eventually fall for huda.and i love them as loversπŸ˜ƒ

natalie.

-Mansi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamikaaa

huda. 🀒 🀒 🀒 .......wherez alekh...she trusts him a lot....& πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Xcuzeee me...u hav no right 2 tlk like dis......!!!1😑

-Mansi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_huda

i beg to differ here.huda made a mistake when he told everyone that raj and naina r having an affair.but that doesn't mean he don't trust her.he was manipulated by bhargav.bhargav used huda, just as he used naina against raj(remember the deal abt naveen's pic).

and naina trusts huda in season-1 when raj tells naina that huda is the spy, she didn't trust raj infact she went to clarify the matter with huda.

naina and huda r two opposite people and we all know that opposite attracts.i am sure naina will eventually fall for huda.and i love them as loversπŸ˜ƒ

natalie.

Abslolutely.......!!!!!😳 I completely agree wid u......

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *mansibhatia*

Abslolutely.......!!!!!😳 I completely agree wid u......

thanks mansiπŸ˜ƒ

natalie.

anamikaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: *mansibhatia*

Xcuzeee me...u hav no right 2 tlk like dis......!!!1😑

dude...chill......all i wanted 2 say waz naina trusts alekh a lot....but not huda after he made those announcements

umang-e-rajeev thumbnail
se trust no one
that mean cat(no offence to her fans)