30th May (Update) - Doves Vs. Hawks

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends,

Me doing the update for today, to hanso mat πŸ˜†

Well the episode start where it ends last night with Alekh and Nilu talking....

Nilu said to Alekh that she is getting late, and she has to leave, Alekh ask her about her friend Akash if she searched for him, she didn't reply, and he said that he knows his friends in jail and he could help her, but she said that she has much important things in her life to think about, and she thanked him....

Both were looking to eachother long while, and Nilu had tears in her eyes, then left....

BC standing with Captain Rajveer, and Captain Chauhan, and all other cadets....

He told them about Hawks, and Doves, and all the rules....

He made two teams....

The Hwaks, Cadet Huda, Cadet Sahani, and Cadet Singh, and the leader is Capt. Chauhan....

The Doves, The leader is Capt. Rajveer, and with him Cadet Ali Beig, and Cadet Ghai....

Capt. Rajveer said that he is not feeling well, so he wants an orderly with him who can carries his things, so BC said to him that orderly Alekh will go with u....

Alekh, and all others smiled, and Capt. Rajveer too....

Capt. Chauhan shaked his head right, and left, and Rajveer, and Alekh exchange blinks, and smiles....

BC told them that they have to follow the rules, and he told them about the earlier teams Hawks, and Doves, and what they did....

Doves went, after BC had told them to get ready to leave, and their time starts now....

Naina is sitting, and Capt. Cauhan came with a cup coffe with her....

Naina asked how much time is left to begain, he said 10 mints....

Naina asked Capt. Chauhan about the time he was cadet, he complete aapko kya lagta hai, Dove Ya Howks....

She said Hawks, as she has a lots of confidence on him....

Capt. Chauhan told her about at the time he was 9 years, and the story about haati, and his father....

She was listening, then she asked u didn't tell me if u was Hawk or Doves, he said u still didn't understood it????,

Chuhan gave a hand to Naina to stand up, but she stand by her own....

The doves started working now, as Hawks on their way, and Captain Rajveer asked his team if they should go left or right, Ali said left, and Pooja said Right....

Rajveer said aur agar mein kaho ke dono ghalat hai to????, then Alekh said kyounki tum dono ne apne bhejaa istimaal nahi kiya....

Rajveer said he is right filed bhi rehne ka pehli rule hai ke aapne faisle ka afsoos samjhna kar le, kyounke har faisle ka, kuch plus hoga aur kuch minue, aur humko faisla chahyee ke kaun sa humari faide ke liye....

Ali said right sir, then which way we take, Capt Rajveer smiled....

Capt. Chauhan, asked the Hawks which place we should take, all of u should find a way, and a clue, chotti se chotta clue, badi se badi mark, foot prints, pathi, etc... anything....

Yudi, and Huda find foot prints, and they said in two diffrents ways that they took this way....

Chauhaan said, paoo ke taraf is taraf, aur paoo ke taraf is taraf, unhnone hume gumrah karna chahtee hai....

But we are, Yudi shouted Hawks....

Chauhan showed them two diffrent foot prints, one is natural, and the other is not.... Yudi said Hawks after Chuhan said we are....

Naina shouted sir, and Chauhan said no, what we said u should call me, she said Abhimanyum, and Huda looked so upset, and jealous, and Yudi saw that too....

And Naina tried to fix something in Chauhan's shirt, and Huda is jealous....

Chauhan come we leave, and Naina said she will come, and she went to drink water, and Huda asked her to give him some water, and Huda, was so upset and jealous, and called Chauhan Rambo, while Huda was washing his face....

Naina said to Huda, kyoun are u jealous?, Huda looked at her, and then Naina said aur yeh bani peeni ke liye hai, nahane ke liye nahi....

Capt. Rajveer with his team, they made three false fire camp, to make the Hawks gumhrah....

But, then the Hawks team could see that, and Naina asked iska matlab kya, and Capt. Chauhan, they try to make us in dilemma again....

Yudi said yeh sab aag chotti hai, but Huda said itni chotti nahi hai, iske umar mein farq hai, he pointed in first and said its the first, and the other, and the third....

Chauhan said he is right, come we continue....

Rajveer said, come on cadet thodi se badmaashi karengee, and he should them a map which he painted, and he showed them where they stand, and he told Ali, and Pooja to take a position, and him with Alekh with the other position....

And he warned them to be carefull, and they will meet in one point he showed them....

He asked Alekh to make clues, as well as Ali....

He said to Alekh, to make a clues, and smiled, and Alekh smiled back with an impressed expression....

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey thx zee.............very detailedπŸ˜ƒ
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
lol.......di its a very funny n mazedaar update......... πŸ‘

luv,
vandu πŸ˜‰
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks for the detailed update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘well rittenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Zeedi its just too gud 2 read😳😳😳
lovved itπŸ€—
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update zee di... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The track is interesting...at elast for me....dishum dishum hone wala hai na... πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
albusdumbledore thumbnail
thanx for the gr8 update... we'll it was I must say a bit difficult to understand at first but l8r on was good.

tejas
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks everybody, and albusdumbledore, I am sorry, as I wrote it too fast, shayaad iseliye 😭
umang-e-rajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

Thanks everybody, and albusdumbledore, I am sorry, as I wrote it too fast, shayaad iseliye 😭

no di it was a great update

keep it up

lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr8 updatezee dear πŸ˜ƒ but sorry tune kaha tha hasna maat par hasi aagayi πŸ˜† bcoz instead of pani u written bani πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeh bani πŸ˜† peeni ke liye hai, nahane ke liye nahi....