divano1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The Men Vidya Balan Loves...and her Upcoming Moviesss

The sprightly Vidya Balan has been invisible of late, focusing on her work. The actor celebrated classic intrigue in 'Parineeta' and cast a contemporary hex in 'Lage Raho Munnabhai' is now excited about the assortment of films lining up for her.

She had recently been out for four months shooting for Sajid Khan's 'Hey Baby' in Australia. Later she was in Pune shooting for Rajkumar Santoshi's 'Halla Bol' and after that in Jaipur for Priyadarshan's 'Bhool Bhulaiyan.

Her family and friends who keep her grounded. And her parents see her sisters' job as important as hers.

Extremly god fearing this is her mantra for success. She says. "If He has brought me here, He will take me along. We are not the doers. I may stand on my head and people will not notice. Conversely, I may sink in the background and yet people could take note of me.

It's just about doing your best and leaving the rest to God." She adores Shah Rukh Khan for his wit and 'his ability to put you at ease' and is also floored by the 'intensity in Ajay Devgan's ('Halla Bol' co-star) eyes' eventhough he's such a prankster.

She thinks her 'Hey Baby' team-Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh, Fardeen Khan, Sajid Khan (director) and Sajid Nadiadwala (producer)-are also a crazy bunch and have unleashed the madness in her

Bib:

www.santabanta.com

The main article was about the man she loves buttt it did'nt even tell nothng about that ...don't u guys think

So I thought of changing the Article's Topic \

kk

Bye and don't forget to reply backk

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akhansha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe the reporter meant with the heading about srk and ajay devghan.Thanks anyawy.
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, i like Vidya she has an unassuming nature and she works hard in her roles.
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx I think it has been posted b4. but thanx again 😃
divano1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_luv_srk

thanx I think it has been posted b4. but thanx again 😃

Ohh realy

Why does this always happen to me!!