Colours of my Life (AK): The End (Pg 33)

salt thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Colours of my Life

===================
Concept

What happens when you wake up to find a strange man and a strange place? Neha Kapoor wakes up in a foreign place only to meet up the handsome young Angad Khanna. Her first impression of him isn't the best and she cooks up all sorts of possibilities of her reasons for being in the house only to learn later that she has met up with an accident and currently has amenesia. All she can recollect last is that she is a 17 year old. The rest is a blur.

Will Neha ever get back her memories? Most importantly will she ever be able to accept the incredibly handsome Angad Khanna as a husband? 

Index

Part 1 - Page 3, Part 2 - Page 5, Part 3 - Page 6, Part 4 - Page 7, Part 5 - Page 9, Part 6 - Page 11, Part 7 - Page 13, Part 8 - Page 17, Part 9 - Page 20, Part 10 A - Page 26, Part 10 B - Page 29, Part 10 C - Page 32, Epilogue - Page 33

Links to my other FF's:

Mismatch and Identity (AK): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/467476
Perfect Match (AK): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/569609

Edited by Sonali06 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Oh my goddd!! You are starting a new ff!! Cant waitt!! Looking forwardd to itt!! and great tittle!!  Is it A-K?? Ah girl continue soon, and get on msn, or anythingg, i wanna talkkkk!!
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ahhhh... YAY... another FF by u!!! i am pretty sure i am gonna love it!!!
just like ur other FF's... the title sounds AMAZINGLY intriguing... CANNOT
wait till Monday... luv ya... <3333!!! πŸ˜›
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
hi dear

so another dose haan ...best of luck ...with this one too ..and abt whom it is ...angad kripa ???????????????

love amna 😳
Numera* thumbnail
YAY!!!! i loveeeee ur ff's! continue sooN!
goldi2 thumbnail
lol i swear man u r soo lucky
cus as soon i saw this post
i was like 😑 how bout she =continue her other stories first!! lol
and then im like πŸ˜ƒ good she is lol
im not even joking ok lol
thank god u worte ur gonna be ocninuteing Identity and PM on monday as well as ur new fanfic other wise i would've be like soo furiouse lol
lol
but see it all end in good:D:D:D
and plus i wouldnt relalt have been "angry" lol im too happy right now ot be "angry":D:D:D:D
and no i dont think this new story can be better hten Identity or Mismatch:):) lol maybe better then PM but not better then Identity and Mismatch:):) but im sure equally excited to prove me wrong lol and i'd luv it if u could lol:P:P but i wont hate u for not proving me worng
lol
am i making any sence lol:P
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldi2

lol i swear man u r soo lucky
cus as soon i saw this post
i was like 😑 how bout she =continue her other stories first!! lol
and then im like πŸ˜ƒ good she is lol
im not even joking ok lol
thank god u worte ur gonna be ocninuteing Identity and PM on monday as well as ur new fanfic other wise i would've be like soo furiouse lol
lol
but see it all end in good:D:D:D
and plus i wouldnt relalt have been "angry" lol im too happy right now ot be "angry":D:D:D:D
and no i dont think this new story can be better hten Identity or Mismatch:):) lol maybe better then PM but not better then Identity and Mismatch:):) but im sure equally excited to prove me wrong lol and i'd luv it if u could lol:P:P but i wont hate u for not proving me worng
lol
am i making any sence lol:P

LOL!! Hina you crack me up!! 🀣
love_jaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: erier101

LOL!! Hina you crack me up!! 🀣

HINA taht was funnyπŸ˜†and erier count me in i am also crack upπŸ€ͺ🀣

salt thumbnail

Originally posted by: erier101

Oh my goddd!! You are starting a new ff!! Cant waitt!! Looking forwardd to itt!! and great tittle!! Thanks Madz! πŸ˜³ Is it A-K?? Do I have another option? Ah girl continue soon, and get on msn, or anythingg, i wanna talkkkk!! So do I! But, look at you I came on, and very conveniently managed to disappear saying dentist appointment!

Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

ahhhh... YAY... another FF by u!!! i am pretty sure i am gonna love it!!! I hope you do! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
just like ur other FF's... the title sounds AMAZINGLY intriguing... thanks, I like the title better than all three of mine... CANNOT 
wait till Monday... luv ya... <3333!!! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: proud_2_b_mysel

awesome....nice title ..Thanks! .but who is it based on AK!

Originally posted by: cute_face86

hi dear Hi amna! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

so another dose haan ...best of luck .Thank youuu..with this one too ..and abt whom it is ...angad kripa ??????????????? yup... πŸ˜› I don't have a option there, if I have other ppl I will loose you all

love amna 😳

Originally posted by: Numera*

YAY!!!! i loveeeee ur ff's! wow thank you!!! continue sooN! will try!

Originally posted by: love_jaan

HINA taht was funnyπŸ˜†and erier count me in i am also crack upπŸ€ͺ🀣 She is just soooooooooooo hilarious! Hina you ROCK!

Edited by Andekhi - 16 years ago
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its okay start it now or later, i'll get first dibs on the story anyway!!! how bout u start dis after liek june 15 okay lolz

ps- did i forget to say how happy i am to read another great work of literature from ya? i always seem to forget to important stuff