Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyconfused thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
plzzz continue soon your story is awsome!!
Neelu.RoX thumbnail

Thanks for your comments guys!

Episode 5

3 hours later the train comes to a sudden stop.

Shelia- yeah! Paris agya!

Everyone jumps up and looks amusingly out the window. Even angad takes his attention off of Kripa for 2 minutes to look out…

They all pick up there bags with energized face expressions…the gang starts exiting the train.. kripa is the last one left and she was having  trouble picking up her bag and everybody else started to walk off. So Kripa dragged her bag to the doorway…then it got stuck on a latch                                                                             

k- to herself, are yaar isko to abhi atkna tha kya (starts to get frustrated)

…so Kripa pulled it with a hard and fast jerk and fell rite off the train into angad's arms (hehehe). Kripa with her eyes closed and soft, choclate brown strands of hair on her face. Angad was fasinated by her elegance. she slowly opens her ankhenn …they look deep into eachother's eyes…

Aaandhe ki anjani kya ye mohbat hai                                                            chupke se milte dilon ki ye aahat hai                                                                kyon pyar ke sab diwane                                                                                           jo ko gya vo hi jaane, baatne kitabon ki,                                                           raaten hai qubon ki haar kqwb izhaar hai Kaisa ye pyar hai!                       Kaisa ye pyar hai!

Kripa comes out of her trance and realizes she is in angad's arms…

K-as she is stepping down gracefully (sweet soft voice) thanks

a- ( in his manly voice) no problem

then Kripa turns around to try to pick up her bags.

a- do you need any help Kripa?

Suddenly Tanya comes out of no where and interrupts them…

t- angad, Kripa! Chalo. Everyone is waiting for you guys..

Tanya pulls angad's arm and drags him away  while he is looking back at Kripa…

at that point zaara comes and helps Kripa get her bag of the train.

z- chalo Kripa! Sab log tera wait kare hain

they run to where everybody was standing…

Ronit- (kidding) finally tum aghi Kripa, I thought you would never come…

k- sorry

mehak- no its ok Kripa

a- hotel chale!

Gang together- yes!

Preview- love blooms!!!

Neelu.RoX thumbnail

hope you like it!!

Episode 6

The gang reaches the hotel. And checks in.

A- ok guys this is the plan, Tanya, Kripa, zaara share a room, mehak and shelia share and Ronit karan and me will share… ok guys

Everybody goes off to there rooms.

K, T and Z open there door…

T-(excited) wow! Its so beautiful!

z- ( looking around there room) its soo big!

k- smiling. Amazing, look at the view!

Then the camra shifts towards showing us the room. We see white leather sofas, a shiny marble floor, and large glossy  windows with the beautiful the Paris sun peaking through.

The gang starts to unpack there clothes and still talking and laughing… a little while later …

Angad, karan, and shelia knock on K, T, & Z's door.

Kripa opens the door. An evil smile spreads across angad's face.

k- aree tum logg! (Excited) HI!

Karan-hi Kripa (walking in)

T- kaun hai Kripa? (Pacing in the room not being able to see there face)

Mehak- (turns around) hi taniya

t- hey guys (standin next to angad glancing at him.) kya chalra hai

A- eagerly, well guys tonite theres a rain dance party at club Egypt so we are all going to go!!

T – oh wow! That's exciting

Karan- you guys be ready in an hour ok

There is a silence in the room. For about a sec.

t- running in to her bedroom, o man what should I where? (holding her head)

they all laugh

karan and mehak say a quick bye to kipa  and leave. Angad was about to leave and Kripa was standing rite behind him waiting for him to leave so she could close the door (btw they are the only 2 in the room) . .he  was rite in the doorway when

Angad turns and gives a cute wink.at kripa

K just stands there smiling  and blushing  at him…

A smiles back, Bye Kripa,he then turns around and leaves!

Leaving a blushing, grinning Kripa behind…..

Preview- rain dance party!!

cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏👏 awesome part or should i say parts 😉
Neelu.RoX thumbnail

Episode 7

Everbody meets in the lobby to go to the party. Kripa walks elegantly giglying with zaara by her side .angad looked up and suddenly the world stopped!!

Kripa was wherein 1 inch high heels black dress pants and a white halter top. With her hair tied tightly back angad was captivated of how sweet and special Kripa looked/ they looked deep into each others eyes and both beam with a smile.  

Pehla nasha pehla quhamaar

naya pyar hai naya intizaar

(sorry guys that's all I no of this song)

The world finally starts up again..but angad  still cant wipe off the grin on his face and the glisten in his eye for when looking at Kripa..

R- ok guys chalo!

I no this part was short but I will continue later!! I hope you guys like it!!!!😊

cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏👏 love is starting to bloom. i love whenevr angad grins looking at kripa. he always has this lovey dovey look in his eyes that make me go gaga 😳
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

👏Wow, just read ur fan-fic and it is really cool!!!!

Plz continue...

angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THAT WAS LOVEL PLEZ CONTINUE
Neelu.RoX thumbnail

episode 8

meri ye masti mere ye nakre pagal diwane yu bikere bikere karta bhi kya mujko tu chakre aur mein boolo tuje kya bindaas                                                    

eveyone is dancing in the rain and partying like they never did before... kripa is just standing in the corner with her arms crossed...and watching everybody dance...angad was just dancing with tanya as he notices kripa walk out of the club with   her head down..

outside the club kripa was just standing there thinking how uncomterable she had felt indside... then a two  guys who were drunk and were dirty looking spot kripa and walk up to kripa..

guy 1- hey baby how u doin? patting   her  arm

k- plzz leave me alone, trying to move his hand from her arm..but now he started to have a grip...

guy 2- why? what will you do if we dont leave you alone, huh?(pulling her ponytail back...

kripa yells chrdo muje... leave me...(crying)

guy 1- still griping her...chalo hamere saath then gives her a pull...

kripa tries to be as stiff as possible with her head still back coz guy 2 still had a hold of her ponytail...

meanwhile...inside the club angad was getting kinda worried of where kripa could of goneee.

a- tanya i will be back

t- upset, but angad where are you going

didnt answer her and just ran out of the club...he spots the 2 guys huting kripa and he runns franticlyto them.. he hits one guy in the back of his head and the other in the stomach.....but it wasnt over yet it  ended up being a full action scene....kripa yelling stop angad stop!!(crying hard)but angad didnt stop.

after a while t karan spooted angad punching the 2 guys and ran to him...

kar-- pulling angad back-- kya kar re hoo, chrdo ine

a-- reaching for the boys-- nai, nai

karan pulled him awyay form the two guys and they ran for there lives...

kar- kya kar re the tum angad? kripa was still watching this...  

a- (wiping blood off his face) vo..vo..

kar-(interupts) i think tum aur kripa ko hotel vaapas janna chaiye

a- yeah thats a good idea...chalo kripa....

at the hotel.... in kripa's room

kripa opens the door and invites angad inside...angad says yeah sure...

they both sit down on the sofa and start talking...

k-(sweetly) kya zaaroot the un dono ko itna mar ne ki?

a- vo... bas...

k--(interupts) oofoo your hand is bleeding so hard.. she runs in her room and gets a first aid box...and starts rapping his hand with a band aid softly...

k-ok ab baato kya zaaroot thi ye karne ki? still wrapping his hand

angad was silent becouse he was too busy looking at his hand and kripa...

k- (snapping in his face) angad...angad...

then she finnished putting the bandage on him... then  he finnally comes out of his trance...

a- oh thanks kripa...

k- no problem...since you caught me when i was about to fall of the train tu ab hisabb barabar hoa naaa...

a- yea (smiling)

after a while angad and kripa really start to have a heart to herat convorsation...about there friends... family..love and happiness....and they also shared a couple of good laughs....

preview: kripa talks to her mom & remmbers her shaddi is paki......

Edited by dadhich - 18 years ago
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏hey..its soooo nice and soooooooo sweet...but kripa ki shaadi paki????... noooo....now whts gonna happen?...anyway..its was awesome thanx and plz continue soon!👏