Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

Scene 40

Dhruv closes his eyes.  He's totally intoxicated by Vedika's extremely close presence. He's lost his ability to think.. He doesn't move his hands legs..anything.  He just waits for Vedika's lips to meet his ๐Ÿ˜‰

Vedika gets closer and closer.  Her plan is to tease him first..make him beg for her ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ ..When her lips are just a feww millimeters away from his, instead of kissing him, she gently blows on his lips..she moves her head and top half of body up, blowing continuosly up from his lips, nose, closed eyes and forehead..until her bosom is nearly in his face (LOL don't get too excited guys..she's still covered ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ) Dhruv is basically in ecstasy..He just moans. Vedika stops blowing and brings her body back down to it's previous position.  She takes her left index finger and caresses his lips again. He opens his eyes, breathing heavily from the heat..sweating...

Dhruv: [eyes looking deeply into Vedika's, begging her to get even closer] [whispers huskily, almost in a moan] Jadoo hein...

Vedika trails her left index finger down his chin, neck and onto his strong rock hard chest..As she does so, she gently, teasingly, brushes her lips against Dhruv's, her eyes closed.

Dhruv: [moaning softly..when her lips are brushing against his] Nasha hein...

Vedika moves her lips across his right cheek and starts nibbling his right ear lobe, her left hand now on his right thigh ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dhruv: [he can hardly think let alone speak] Madhoshiya..haaaiiiiiiiii

Dhruv can't take the teasing any more.  He quickly puts his left arm around her waist, under her nighty (so his arms are holding her bare waist skin), and pulls her closer while at the same time uses his right hand to gently but quickly bring her face infront of his face, digging his right hand into her hair.

Now they are once again staring into each others aankhen..totally LOST! intoxicated by each other..they can feel each others heart beats going dhak dhak rapidly...they are oblivious to anything around them.  Dhruv takes his right hand away from her hair and gently clasps her left hand which is still on his right thigh.  They intertwine their fingers and he brings his arm up until its at a 90 degrees angle (elbow is parallel to bed but not on the bed) fingers intertwined...palms sweaty..

Slowly..Dhruv brings their clasped hands (his right her left) to his mouth, in between their faces.  Eyes still in each other only..gently, softly..he kisses each of her fingers...Vedika closes her eyes...He then sucks her left thumb..๐Ÿ˜ณ...Vedika moans..she can't take the teasing now..he's paying her back...

aaah..im getting way too carried away!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I should just stop..someone else continue please ๐Ÿ˜† (gosh..i hope kids don't read this) Also..sory for lack of dialogues..this was meant to be a 'less speak more action' scene ๐Ÿ˜‰

man..sharam aati hein ab

Writer: Sumayya

*Reemz* thumbnail

Scene 41

The night is still young and Vedika and Dhruv continue with whatever they were doing..this time without disturbances ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Nxt morning...

Vedika is already up, shes feeling a bit tired from last night ๐Ÿ˜ณ Shes notices Dhruv has already left the bed..she wonders where he has gone

Vedika: Dhruv! Dhruv! Where are you???

No reply

Vedika gets ready and leaves her room. She is now in the dinning room, where everyone is having breakfast

Vedika: Maa, tumne dhruv ko dekha hai?

Kavitha: Good morning beta! Nahin, hes left for office

Vedika: (thinks to herself)- left for office without meeting me? mmmm daal main kuch kaala hain

Niharika enters the room

Niharika: Good morning everyone!

All have breakfast..but Vedika is still feeling sad, because every morning the face she wants to wake up to is Dhruv's..but today it didnt happen! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Niharika and Vedika sit outside in the garden and have a chat.

Niharika: Hello? Vedika..where are you?

Vedika: Im right here di

Niharika: ๐Ÿ˜† Doesnt seem like it..acha Vedika, do u want to go shopping today? I want to buy some shirts for antriksh.

Vedika: Mmm...mera mood nahin hai

Niharika: Awww...u have to come anyways!

Vedika: Well if you insist.

Niharika and Vedika go shopping, both of them have a good time, Vedika is still lost in dhruv's thoughts...shes buys him a black shirt though. Both Niharika and Vedika come home quite late, as after shopping they went to see a friend.

Dhruv is already home at this point..he is upstairs in his bedroom. Vedika rushes off to see him

Vedika: Dhruv..tum aa gaye?

Dhruv: Haan, he says in a stern tone. You werent here?

Vedika: Haan, wo main shopping..

Dhruv: Shopping...? You know ive been waiting for you, 2 hours max and you have no concern about me at all! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Vedika: I didnt want to go, Di was forcing me...

Dhruv: Im not bothered dat u went...but atleast u cudve got home in time...i havent seen u all day...mujhe bhi apne biwi ke saath tora time spend karna hai, u know..

Vedika: Im sorry dhruv..i didnt mean to upset u..i just..

Dhruv: Kehr, it doesnt matter now, im feeling tired.

Dhruv walks away from Vedika and goes into bed. Vedika feels guilty and the shirt she bought for Dhruv, she leaves it on the floor..she is upset all night. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

------------------------------------------------------------ ----

Preview: Why did Dhruv leave so early in the morning? Why is he so snappy at poor Vedika..and wat will he do wen he finds dat shirt Ved bought for him..make up to her or...๐Ÿ˜‰ You decide! ๐Ÿ˜›

Writer: srk_rulz [Khushi]

*Reemz* thumbnail

Recap:Slowly..Dhruv brings their clasped hands (his right her left) to his mouth, in between their faces.  Eyes still in each other only..gently, softly..he kisses each of her fingers...Vedika closes her eyes...He then sucks her left thumb..๐Ÿ˜ณ...Vedika moans..she can't take the teasing now..he's paying her back...

Scene 42
Dhruv is still sucking her thumb...while vedika gets kinda IMPATIENT๐Ÿ˜‰

Vedika: ( who cannot take it anymore....pulls her palm from his) Tumhe aur kuch nahi aata!

Dhruv: (smiles) Aur kuch matlab?๐Ÿ˜‰

Vedika: Matlab...matlab ( looks at dhruv witha frustrated look)

Dhruv: (teasing)Kya???

Vedika: Kuch nahi...meien theek kaha tha...ladkiyo ke saath kya karte hain tumhe to kuch pata nahi! ( mu fola ke..turns her face to the right)

Dhruv: Accha to tum batao na....ladkiyo ke saath kya karte hain?๐Ÿ˜‰

Vedika: ( who is really MAD...pulls herself up) Mujhe nahi pata...mein soo ne jaa rahi hoon! (Saying this she gets off of him...and si about to get off the bed...when dhruv grabs the back of her nighty and pulls her down...so she is sitting on his lap...her back against his chest....his arms around her waist...

Dhruv: ( takes his left hand and moves all of her hair to left shoulder....the nighty is kinda backless....๐Ÿ˜‰he takes his right index finger and removes her right strap off her shoulder...Vedika quickly puts it back..with her left hand...when dhruv removes the same strap again...and before vedika could do anything...he starts carressing her naked shoulder๐Ÿ˜ณ with his right finger....Vedika feeling teh heat and the jitters...closes her eyes...and gives out  a long breath.....)

Dhruv: ( carresing her naked neck....thehn sliding to teh main shoulder) Ladkiyo ke saath aisa karte hain....( puts his head all the way in bewteen her right neck and shoulder ..and starts moving his face on it...) ..ya fir aisa karte hain....

Vedika: ( completely lost in her world...feeling him...doesnt say anything...she just blends in with environment๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Dhruv then takes her waist and slowly and gently puts her down on teh bed........so she is lying on her back....Vedika ..who can hardly believe her luck..just stares at him surprsingly...he immediately gets on top of her....he puts hisleft arm under her waist...and then his right arm right next to her face...and bends down..so he is laying parallel on top of her...๐Ÿ˜ณ..vedika is still under shock..she thinks taht all of this is only a dream.....
he brings his face REALLLLY close to hers....he takes his right index finger and carreses her right cheek.....

Vedika feeling the temptation...looks at dhruv with a DESPERATENESS, THIRST, LUST  in her eyess.....dhruv moves his finger to her neck....vediak getting more desperate ...

Dhruv: ( carresing teh area between her neck and boobs...moving his finger downwards๐Ÿ˜ณ) ( slow, soft tone) ladki ke saath...aise karte hain....???๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

His finger is all the way at the low neck...still not touching the main part๐Ÿ˜ณ...Vedika breaths heavily....waiting really impatientlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

When his finger reaches the nighty's deep neck...he takes his finger off ...and puts it on her lips...VEDIKA IS GETTING EXTREMELY pyaasi....๐Ÿ˜ณ

He is carresing and carresing her lips...for like aminute...vedika si gonna pass out if he doesnt kiss her right away...! Then suddenly, dhruv too gets thirsty....he moves his face 45 degrre angle to teh right....and gets closer to her face....dhruv looks at vedika with  lust and thirst in his eyes...vedika looks at him with the same emotions...she is waiting and waiting...tehy are only an inch apaart..but for vedika it seems like million inches....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dhruv gets closer to her soft, tender lips....Heat increasing...breath increasing..room temperature increasing....as dhruv gets closer and closer...Its about the time...their lips were about to touch when...when...

omg...when.....Oh my godd....when ..when....when......when.............when...oh GOSh...when....when....oh my goodness...when when..when...

Dhruv sudenly lifts hsi head up and YAWNS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dhruv: (with hsi mouth open, his right palm on his mouth) Mujhe neend aa rahi hain...Oh god...good night...

Vedika: ( despearte ) lekin tum....tum.....tum.....

Dhruv: (gets off of her and jumps to his side...his head on the pillow...) ...good night!

Vedika: ( sitting up) lekin dhruv...

Dhruv: (whining) yaar tum soone do na! ( cuddles up to hismelf and goes to sleep)

Vedika: ( really frustrated..she feesl like killing everyone...EXTREMELY ANGRY gets off teh bed....when all of  a sudden she si pulled down by dhruv..she alnds on teh bed..and befores he realized taht she was on bed....Dhruv is smouching her....sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo EAGERLY and DESPERATELY...he smouche snad smouches....It was a long, SPICy yet tender kisss...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Writer: Bombaygirl4eva [Vyoma/Bomby]

*Reemz* thumbnail

Scene 42 [I think ๐Ÿ˜†]

Recap: Dhruv is angry with Vedika but for what reason?? Wait and find out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dhruv is fast asleep but Vedika is unable to. She turns towards Dhruv.

Vedika: [in her head] Why is Dhruv acting like this? I don't even know what I have done wrong.

A tear rolls down her face as she closes her her eyes ๐Ÿ˜ญ and goes to sleep

Next Morning...

Vedika opens her eyes and struggles to get up. She looks to the side of her bed. Dhruv is not there

Vedika: [upset] Has he gone again without seeing me?

Suddenly the bathroom door opens and Dhruv comes in. He starts taking clothes out of the wardrobe

Vedika gets up

Vedika: Dhruv why are you doing this? Here Let me do it for you...[she tries to help]

Dhruv: No I'm getting late. I'll see you later [Walks off]

Vedika just looks on...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Vedika comes to the main hall. Everyone is eating but Dhruv isn't there.

Vedika: Mummyji, Dhruv ne nashta kar liya?

Kavita: Nahi beta, woh thori jaldi mein tha.Usne kaha ke woh canteen mein se kuch khalenga. Tum to betho, aao nashta karlo...

Vedika: Nahi, mein baad mein khaloongi [goes off]

At Lunchtime

Vedika goes into the kitchen,and makes Dhruv's favourite dishes.

Vedika: I'll take his food to his office myself today. I'll see how long he will stay angry with me๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So off Vedika goes to Dhruv's office.Its extremely hot today, Vedika is sweating, but she still hasn't had a drop of water, she gets to the office, knocks on the cabin [as if she has to, just barge in gal๐Ÿ˜†]

She comes in, and Dhruv see's there..

Dhruv: Look Vedika, if what you are going to say is not important then please leave. I really don't have time! [He says it rather calmly, but it sounds rude]

Vedika comes upto his chair where he is seating. Puts her hand on his shoulder.

Vedika: Dhruv, kya baat hai? Have I done something to make you feel bad?

Dhruv: No! I'm just really busy!

Vedika: Maybe i can help you. Tumhari wife ek graduate hai...kabhi to kaam aayegi

Dhruv: No vedika, just leave

Vedika: Just please let me try once, If I am of no use then just kick me out, teekh hai?

Dhruv hesitantly agrees๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vedika: Ok, before we get started. You have to eat. I don't want to hear anything!

Dhruv: Vedika...

Dhruv: Not listening. Eat then you will be able to sail through the work! Don't worry main hoon na ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dhruv eats on the coffee table, and Vedika just looks at him smiling.

Dhruv: [wipes his mouth] Tum nahi khana?

Vedika: nahi tum kaho. I've already eaten [She hasn't,ofcourse *sad*]

So after dinner [morelike Dhruv's dinner], they start working. Vedika helps Dhruv out by sorting paper out etc. [Wife ho to aisi]. In between she starts feeling dizzy. But she carries on and smiles๐Ÿ˜ญ

Work finished.

Dhruv: Thank you Vedika!

Vedika: Arre...agar mein kaam nahi aaongi, to kaun aayega [Both laugh]

Vedika starts coughing

Dhruv: Tum Teekh ho na?

Vedika: Ha, mujhe kya hoga [pretends to smile, and starts holding her head as she is feeling dizzy]

Dhruv starts walking, and doesn't realise Vedika has stopped behind. Holding her head...SHE FANITS!!!

Writer: Dkdish [Reema]

Edited by DkDish - 18 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail

Recap: Dhruv starts walking, and doesn't realise Vedika has stopped behind. Holding her head...SHE FANITS!!!

Episode 43 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dhruv is walking towards his cabin door, unaware that Vedika has fainted on to the floor.

Dhruv: [without turning around, in a happy tone cause he's khush that Vedika came to help him] Acha Vedika, how about going out for dinner tonight?

No response.

Dhruv: [Has reached the cabin door, suprised] Vedika?

Dhruv turns around and doesn't see Vedika behind him as he'd expected. 

Dhruv: [shocked] Vedika tum kahan..[gaze falls on the fainted Vedika on the floor] VEDIKA!!!

Dhruv panicks.  He runs to Vedika crouching down behind her. He puts his left hand under her head and with his right hand he checks her forehead.

Dhruv:[panicking] Vedika!! [hand on her forhead] [under his breath] Bukhaar to nahi hein [puts right hand on her cheek and lightly shakes her head] Vedika? Utho meri jaan!! Ye tumhe kya hogaya..Oh God! Utho!

Dhruv is panicking so bad! He's soooo worried! Vedika is not responding.  Her forehead is sooo cold. She also looks so pale Dhruv just looks at her for a second, tears in his eyes

Dhruv: [pleadingly] Aankhen kholo Vedika..[angry at himself] Ye sub meri ghalti hein..Utho

Finally, Dhruv becomes practical. His left hand still under her head, he removes his mobile from his jacket pocket.  He dials the doctor. His hands are trembling (bechara).  The doctor is not picking up.

Dhruv: [frustrated and panicking] S***! Ye doctor kyu nahi ...stupid! [snaps his mobile shut and throws it on the floor] Damn!๐Ÿ˜ก [Looks down at the unconscious Vedika] [to himself] Yahan bhet kar, Vedika ka chehra dekh kar, woh theek nahi hogi saale! Get her home! [Leans over and picks up his mobile and puts it back in his jacket pocket]

Swiftly, Dhruv slides his left arm under her neck and using his right arm to support her legs, he picks Vedika up.  Carrying her, he walks out of his cabin and into the reception.

The receptionist immediately stands up in shock when she sees Dhruv walk out with the unconscious Vedika in his arms.

Receptionist: [shocked] Sir..sir..madam ko kya huwa? [she's panicking too]

Dhruv continues walking rapidly out the office.

Dhruv: [without looking at receptionist] Don't worry..just inform Bhayya ke me chalagaya hu..theek hein

Dhruv walks to his car.  The driver is standing there waiting for Dhruv. When he sees the situation, he quickly opens the back door of the car .  Dhruv carefully puts Vedika in at the back, laying her down on the seats.  Dhruv quicly walks to the front passenger seat

Dhruv: [Panicking tone, to the driver] Jaldi karo..seedha ghar ...

As they zoooooooooom home, Dhruv bechara is in torture! He keeps looking to the back at Vedika, hoping that she's awoke

Dhruv: [to himself] Baghwaan..meri Vedika ko kya hogaya!! Agar isse kuch hojaye..to mein jeeteji marjaunga [looks at Vedika] Mein to marjaunga..

FINALLY, they reach home.  Jaldi jaldi Dhruv gets out, opens the back door and carries Vedika out again.  He walks into the Raizada house.

Dhruv: [walking towards him room] [shouts] Ma! Ma..aap kahan ho..jaldi se doctor ko bulao..MA!

Dhruv places Vedika carefully on their bed. As he's doing this, Kavita runs into the room.

Kavita: Kya hein Dhruv, tum kyu itna chilla...[her gaze lands on Vedika, shocked and panicky] Vedika! [she looks at Dhruv, scared] Kya huwa bahu ko Dhruv? [she walks right in, her hand over her mouth]

Dhruv: [sits down next to Vedika and puts his right head on her forehead..looks at Kavita, his voice breaking with emotion] Ma..ma..Vedika..Ma...Ye

Kavita walks up to Dhruv and puts her hand comfortingly on his shoulder.

Kavita: [scared, but trying to be brave..softly] Don't worry beta..Mein doctor ko phone kart hun...[she looks at Vedika again before walking out of the room to ring the doctor]

Dhruv is looking down at Vedika.  He can't stop the tears now. He jus gazes at her, sorrowfully.  He puts his left hand on her right hand which is on her stomach..He holds her hand tight!

Dhruv: [softly, trying to console himself] Nothing will happen to you Vedika..Nothing...

Dhruv doesn't move from where he is sitting! Vedika still hasnt regained consciousness.  He keeps looking towards the door hoping that the doctor will walk in.

After a loooooooooong 10 minutes, the doctor finally walks in with Kavita.

Dhruv looks up and is relieved to see her.  He moves out the way so that the doctor can check her.  Kavita stands with Dhruv, her hand on his shoulder

Dhruv: [panicked] Doctor...isse kya..

Doctor: [calm but firm, she starts taking out her stethoscope and checking Vedika..her pulse and everything] What happened?..

Dhruv is standing right behind her.

Dhruv: I don't kno doctor..woh bilkul theek thi ..aur phir achanak se faint hogayi...

The doctor is still checking her pulse.  She has a grim expression.

Dhruv: [reallly scared] Kya hein Doctor...[looks at his mom pleadingly] Ma ye kyu hosh mein nahi aati

The doctor stands up and faces Dhruv and Kavita.

Doctor: Aap dono please thori der bahar jaayenge.  I want to do Vedika's thorough check up..

Dhruv gets more panicky

Dhruv: Lekin doctor...

Doctor: Don't worry Mr Raizada, she's in safe hands [the doctor then turns around and starts taking tools out of her bag]

Slowly, Kavita leads Dhruv out of the room. He keeps looking back at her, with teary sad expression.  They close the door behind them.  Kavita sits on the sofa and Dhruv puts his head on her lap.  She caresses his head.  They are silent.

After 15 minutes, the doctor opens the door and comes out.  She has a very grim expression. 

When Dhruv sees the door open, he hastily runs to the doctor.

Dhruv: What's wrong with her ? Usse hosh aaya [he desperately tries to look into the room, but the doctor is blocking his way]

Doctor: Haan, she's awake now...But very weak

Kavita: [whos is now behind Dhruv, relieved] Bhagwaan ka shukr hein..

Dhruv: [relieved but worried] Lekin usse huwa kya Doctor?

Doctor: [looks at Dhruv sternly] Tum apni biwi ka bilkul khayal nahi rakhte..

Dhruv: [shocked, looks at his mum's face then back at the doctor questioningly] Kya..what...aap ka matlab?

Doctor: Aur nahi to kya...Vedika ka blood glucose level was so low ke uska tabyat bilkul bighar gaya hein [she points out some figures on a paper she's holding]

Dhruv ignores the paper and continuesto look confused and questioningly towards the doctor

Dhruv: Meine kuch samjha nahi...

Doctor: Your wife hasn't had a morsel of food since last night! [Dhruv's mouth opens in shock. Kavita too is shocked] Bilkul low blood water potential and glucose level..tumhe pata hein how dangerous it is!

Dhruv is not listening.  He is thinking about back in the office

FLASHHHH

Vedika tells him she has eaten

Dhruv shakes his head in shame. 

Doctor is still talking

Doctor:...she needs rest, and a very good healthy meal! Warna she'll become aur serious..

Kavita: Thank you doctor..and don't worry..I'll take pura khayal of my bahu.  Thank you for your time

Dhruv is still in a daze.  He doesn't even realise when the doctor leaves.  He's standing there, shocked, dismayed, angry and ashamed of himself

Dhruv: [to himself] It's all your fault..patni ne kuch bhi nahi khaya..aur tum khud mazaa se khaaliya..besharam..nalayak ๐Ÿ˜ก

Kavita puts a hand on his shoulder.

Kavita: [soothingly] Ab tum jao Vedika ke paas...fikar na karo..mein uske liya khana bhejwaati hun...[because Dhruv doesn't respond, she pushes him towards the room] Jao..

Dhruv comes out of his daydream..he looks at his mum, shamefacedly

Dhruv: [to himself, looking at kavita ] Kaise karu uska saamna..

Slooowly, Dhruv walks into the room.  Vedika is still lying down.  Her face is turned towards the window (therefore not towards the door)..her right arm is on her stomach, left arm near her head)..when she hears the soles of Dhruv's shoes, she turns her face slowly...

Dhruv is gazing at her..soo ashamed and yet soo mesmerised by her beauty and innocence...

Vedika has turned her face completely..her tired, sad eyes meet Dhruv's sad ashamed teary eyes...they just look into each other's eyes..he is still walking slooowly towards her..she doesn't attempt to sit up..they r jus looking deep into each other's eyes...

Writer: Sumayya

*Reemz* thumbnail

Episode 44

Their eyes are still fixed but Dhruv lowers his head as he is ashamed

Vedika: Aree dhruv, tum mera haal nahin pocho gay?

Dhruv walks towards Vedika, sits on the bed next to her and with his two hands he holds her face and pulls her forward and hugs her..

Dhruv: Im sooo sorry jaan, its ALL my fault..dhruv has tears in his eyes, i didnt mean to i just..

Vedika: Your fault? Aree baba, its my fault..dont you worry, she smiles and scruffs dhruvs hair and wipes his tears ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dhruv: Why didnt you eat all day huh...and u told me u had..kya hua ta tumhe? anything cudve happened jaan..

Vedika: Woh main..dhruv, i was worried

Dhruv: Worried...kyon?

Vedika: ( to herself) budhhu! i was worried because u werent talking to me...(to dhruv) woh kaal raat aur aaj, u went without seeing me...

Dhruv: Woh...oh, jaan i told u nah i was busy.

Vedika: Busy...baas? (she doesnt quite believe him though)

Dhruv: Haan, haan..but still now all my time is urs...im gonna take extra care of you, dhruv kisses veds forehead...

Vedika: Awww thanks pathiji, but u dont have to..all i want is dat wenever i wake up da first person i see is you

Dhruv: No problemo, i can do dat! you know vedika..today u really scared me! i thought i had lost u...but while lifting you i also realised tum to kafi moti ho ๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika: kya? ๐Ÿ˜ก acha, jao jao main tumse baat nahin karte!

Dhruv:  Awww..jaan main mazak kar raha tha...dhruv pinches vedikas cheek (awww)

Dhruv: You know while the doc was examining you, i thought to myself shahid ur pregnant ๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika: Hahahaha kya...abhi to mujhe bahut saare mazey karne hai aur waisa bhi me and u r still bachay..especially YOU my cutey ๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika: (on a serious note) Dhruv..i want you to promise to me dat u'll never lie to me...im still not convinved with ur "i was busy" story?

Dhruv: Kasam se meri jaan...i wont lie to u...dhruv then gets up and walks to the bathroom

Vedika: (to herself) daal main kuch kaala hain!

Dhruv: (from the bathroom) acha vedika..u go to sleep, im taking a shower..u need some rest, dont forget to take the medicine lying by the bed and the water is also there..gd nite jaan.

Vedika: dhruv..i think ur forgetting something

Dhruv: Kya?

Vedika: I still havent ate ๐Ÿ˜†

Dhruv: Oh s***! Sorry jaan..dhruv comes out of the bathroom with shaving foam on his face..he dashes out of the room and within 5 minutes he re-enters with a tray full of food...There u go!

Vedika: Laughs...dhruv tum bilkuul buddhu ho..acha dhruv im stil feeling weak..u feed me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dhruv: My pleasure ๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika: dhruv u look bilkuul sexy with shaving cream on

Dhruv: Acha acha..baas ab kao na..i want u 2 get better soon jaan and he hugs her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

------------------------------------------------------------ -------

So wat is it dat dhruv is hiding? it surely is a big shock to ved....a gd shock or bad..u decide ๐Ÿ˜† V.S.R ๐Ÿ˜‰

*Reemz* thumbnail

Scene 45

Its morning, and Vedika is in bed sleeping peacefully. Dhruv comes in with a tray of food. He puts it down on the side table

Dhruv looks at Vedika and smiles. He bends down to kiss her on her forehead๐Ÿ˜ณ. Vedika feels this and opens her eyes.

Vedika: Dhruv?

She gets up slowly

Dhruv: Dheere Se. Take it easy [ helps her sit up, and sits down infront of her]

Vedika seems a slightly tired, the dark circles beneath her eyes are still visible

Dhruv takes the tray of food and places it on the duvet cover.

Vedika: Arre Dhruv. Tumhe yeh karne ki koi zaroorat nahi. Mein teekh hoon

Dhruv: khakh teekh ho...apni shakal to dekho

Vedika: Acha? Itni buri lagti hoon to doosri dundh lao na 

Dhruv: Haan , idea bura nahin..[Vedika pulls a face] Waise Vedika tumhari shakal bhale itni achi na ho, lekin tumhari soch bilkul first class hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika: Woh to hai [not realising he has actually dissed her]...huh? Kya kaha tumne. Phir se kaho?

Vedika gets the pillow beside her and starts hitting Dhruv with it.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika: Acha? Meri shakal achi nahi? [carries on hitting him๐Ÿ˜†] Doosri biwi chahiye...yeh lo,yeh lo [hits him harder๐Ÿ˜†]

Vedika starts coughing, and so she puts her hand over her mouth. She stops hitting him with the pillow. Dhruv notices this...

Dhruv: Arre...Vedika tum teekh ho na. [Goes and sits beside her, and puts his arm round her]

Vedika: Chodo [cough] mujhe...[and tries to get his arm off her shoulder]

Dhruv: Vedika, tumhe kisne kaha ke tum sexy nahi, hot nahi aur khoobsurat nahi? Tum bahut hi khoobsurat hon, aur agar nahin bhi hoti na to bhi tumse itna hi pyar karta jitna ab karta hoon. Actually no, i would love you more....

Vedika: Acha? Woh kyon [turning her face towards his]

Dhruv: Woh isliye kyonki agar tum khoobsurat nahi hoti, to mein kisi aur larki ke chakar mein parjata. Aur phir i would feel guilty for betraying you, and act even nicer to you. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika takes his collar and pulls his shirt so there faces are very close

Vedika: Agar tumne mere siva kisi aur larki ki taraf dekha bhi na, to mein...to mein usko marke, phasi pe char jaongee [she grits her teeth angrily while saying it]

Dhruv: Itna pyaar karti ho mujhe?

Vedika: Nahin, mein tumse nafrat karti hoon. Ab jao office ke liye tayar ho jao [Pushes him off the bed]

Dhruv: Mein nahin jaane wala

Vedika: Kyon nahin jaonge? Tumhe jaana hoga!

Dhruv: Nahin

Vedika: Lekin kyoooon???

Dhruv comes near her again, and kneels beside the bed

Dhruv: Because I want to look after you. Agar mein office chala jaoonga to mein tumhare bare mein hi sochta rahoonga...

Vedika: Toh jab mein bimar nahin hoti, tab tum mere bare mein nahin sochte? [raises her eyebrows]

Dhruv: [stands up ] Tumhe aaj jagra karna hi, hai na?

Vedika: Haan...aaj mera bada mood hai [smiles]

Dhruv: Aur mujhe kisi aur cheez ka mood hai [has a cheeky smile, and tries to sit near Vedika again, just as he is, his mobile phone rings]

He takes it from the side table and looks at the called id, he gets nervous. Keeps looking at the phone and then Vedika.

Vedika: Kaun Hai?

Dhruv: Um...koi nahi, mera dost hai na Raj. Uska. Excuse me [He leaves the room]

He looks around to see if anyone is looking at him or not. He recieves the call.

Dhruv: Hello....Rajni [*shock*]. Kaisi ho tum? Kaam hogaya?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Writer: Dkdish [Reema]

*Reemz* thumbnail

Scene 46

Dhruv: Arre rajni..kaise ho tum....kaam ho gay?

Vedika:( curious) Rajni? yeh rajni kaun hain

Dhruv: (laughs on the phone) sweety tum kabhi nahi sudhrogi na

Vediaka : (to herself0 Yeh sweety kaun hain?

Vedika: ( pushes his rights houlder) Dhruv mein kuch pooch rahi hoon

Dhruv: (ignorong her) Rajni..tum na..bilkul bhi nahi sufhri..bachpan me bhi asii hi thi

Vedika: ( geeting more mad) dhruv mein tumse baat kar rahi hoon!

Dhruv: ( with his palm on the phone) yaar tum thodi der chup anhi bhet sakti ...mein phoen me baat kar raha hoon na!

Vedika; (upset) lekin tum

Dhruv: haa rajni..kya keh rahi thi tum...kya tum yaha bombay mein hoon...aur tumne mujhe bataya tak nahi..?......

vedika ...losing her patients..folds her arms....eyes and ears open!

Dhruv: Kya tum aaj mil sakti hoon?.........of course.......arre tum bus time aur jaga batao. yeh banda haazir ho jaaye ga madam! <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

Vedika getting more jealous....she has a pillow in her lap..she is holding it tightly...apna saara ghuss bechare pilloe par <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->...

Dhruv: Aaj shaam ko....? (looks at vedika) actaully vedika bemaar hain...to aaj shaamko.....nahi nahi..plan cancel nahi karenge.....arre tum bulao aur hum na aaye..aisa kabhi ho sakta hain.... <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->.........wasie bhi tumhare jaisi khoobsurat ladki ke saath kaun dinner par nahi jaana chahega..

Vedika...getting more JEALOUS....still sitting on teh bed...moving back and forth with teh pillow in her lap <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

Dhruv: accha to aaj shaam...taj hotel...kitne baje......ha ha ..dont worry sweety ...mein to 7 baje kya..6 baje bahuch jaonga...tum aana bat bhoolna...bye sweety....

As soon as dhruv puts teh phoen down

Vedika; Yeh rajni kaun ahin..aur tum usse sweety kyun bola rahe the!

Dhruv: Arre jaanโ€ฆsab usse pyar se sweety hi bola te hainโ€ฆuska nick name hain.

Vedika; Lekin yeh tumhari sweety( makes a face) hain kaun? Kabs ejaante hoo usse

Dhruv: Bachpan seโ€ฆshe is my BESTTTT friendโ€ฆ

Vedika; Sirf doost hi hain yaaโ€ฆ

Dhruv: Vedika tumeh to ahr baat me shak karne ki adapt ho gayi hainโ€ฆaccha ab tum soo ajo..mujhe tayyar hona hain

Vedika; Tum koi taj-waaj nahi jaa raheโ€ฆ.mein yaha bemaar hoonโ€ฆaur tumho ke us sweety se milne jaa rahe hoo..Tum kahi nahi jaaonge!

Dhruv: Vedika tum naโ€ฆ(annoyed ) tum soo  jaoโ€ฆmein jaa raha hoonโ€ฆ

Dhruv leaves in a puff of smoke

Vedika; ( to herself) Is sweety ko to mein dekh loongi

Writer: BombayGirl4eva [Vyoma/Bomby]

*Reemz* thumbnail

Scene 47

Vedika chucks the pillow at the door...how cud ge go? ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ก (to herself) aab main bhi dekhthi hoon wo kaise is rajni si milta hai!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Vedika gets ready in her best saree ๐Ÿ˜‰, she walks out of her room and there kavitha sees her

Kavitha: Aree, bahu...where are you going? aur who bhi itna tayar ho ke?

Vedika: Wo, main...dhruv..

Kavitha: missin dhruv huh? ๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika blushes

Kavitha: Your not well vedika, i think you need some rest

Vedika: Mummy, im fine...pllllzzzz aaj mujhe jaane do!

Kavitha: Mmm...teek hai, driver take vedika to her jaan dhruv and make sure u phone me once u get there

Vedika kisses kavitha and says "mummyji ur the best"

All the while when ved is in the car..she is thinking wat she is going to say to dhruv:

"Dhruvvv..i knew yeh koi ladki ka chakar tha"

"Dhruv...how cud u do this to me? im leaving you..dont ever talk to me again"

She then imagines herself slapping dhruv ๐Ÿ˜†

She is finally at hotel taj...she takes a deep breathe and enters, Vedika walks down..she cant see anyone, she looks all around and still no sign of Dhruv. She searches for about 5 minutes and she gives up and takes a seat. Just then she hears Dhruvs voice from somewhere

Dhruv: Awww, jaan i love you too

Vedika: (to herself) jaan? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Vedika turns around and there she sees on the table infront of her dhruv sittin there with someone turned with there back against vedika, Vedika rushes to the table. She doesnt look at the person sitting infront of Dhruv..she walks straight up to him

Vedika: Dhurv..๐Ÿ˜ก I knew koi ladki ka chakar tha..how cud u do this to me? ME...i love you and you?

Dhruv: Dhruv looks up in a shoc... Vedika..I..I

Vedika: Dont even try to justify yourself!!!!..me and u..we r over!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

okay i wanted to write more..but this will give the next reader to continue on...remember she hasnt seen the person sitting infront of dhruv yet..who will it be? *coughs* possibly a girl named Aarthi..who we have met b4 ๐Ÿ˜‰ and was all this a plan to get vedika out and surprise her with a candlelight dinner...V.S.K..u decide ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜† once again sorry for the short scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*Reemz* thumbnail

Scene 48

Recap:

Dhruv: Dhruv looks up in a shoc... Vedika..I..I

Vedika: Dont even try to justify yourself!!!!..me and u..we r over!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Dhruv: Arre vediak tum!

Just then Vedika comes out of her dream..or should I say NIGHTMARE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..she is still sitting at the table...she was only dreaming...So DHRUV AND THAT GIRL WERE NEVER SITTING AT THE TABLE AND TALKING...( soory khsuhi ji..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) when she notices dhruv with a girl..standing next to her table...teh girl si theek thaak looking

Dhruv: Tum yaha kya kar rahi hoo?

Vedika: aa mein woh...mein to bus yuhi...(looks at rajni from top to bottom)

vedika; ( to herself) Itni bhi khoosurat nahi hain...mere dhruv ko apni chikni chupdi baato me fassa liya hoga...๐Ÿ˜ก

Dhruv: Anyway rajni...meet vedika...my lovely wife..

Rajni: (smiles) Hi

Vedika: (fake smile) Hi !๐Ÿ˜ก

Dhruv: Aur vedika yeh hain...(puts his left arm around rajni) meri pyaari si , sundar si, khoobsu..(rajni cuts him off)

The more he talks the more vedika gets jEALOUS

Rajni: Bus bus..ab tum meri taarif hi karte rahoge ya..

Dhruv: (faces rajni..still with hsi arm around ) Bhay tumhari jitni bhi taarif karu..utni kam hain...๐Ÿ˜‰

Rajni: Accha...?

Dhruv: Aur nahi to kya...waise I must say ke tum jisse bhi shaadi karogi...woh bahut lucky hoga....bhay ab sab ko itni ravishing biwiya thodi na milti hain๐Ÿ˜‰

Vedika who feels left out..as Dhruv si flirting with her..while she jsut sits there..getting more and more jealous!

Rajni: Accha to tumne mujhse shaadi kyun nahi ki?

Vediaka: (drinks an entire glass of water!)

Dhruv: Kya kare sweety...ab to shaadi kar hi li meime...but maybe agle janam mein...kyun ji๐Ÿ˜‰ kya khayal hain...mujhse shaadi akrogi?

Vedika; (gets up from her chair)  Kya?!?!?

Dhruv: Arre mein to agle janam ki baat kar raha tha...vedika tum bhi na...itne der se hum yaha khade hain...aur tumne humme bethne ko bhi nahi kaha......yaar tum baate bahut karti hoon...bechari rajni thak gayi hogi....comeon sweety...(he pulls out a chair for her and she sits down...fhruv sits next to her....while vedika is still standing)

Dhruv: Arre vedika tum betho na...( vedika sits down in her chair...which is across from their side)

Dhruv: ( puts his arm around rajni) Haa to kya khaogi tum??

vedika is not very happy...she gets a liitle sad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Rajni: Kuch bhi

Dhruv: Arre aise kaise ho sakta hain...aaj tum itni dino ke baad bombay aayi hoo...aaj to tumhari favorite khana hi managaaye..

Vedika..gets even more sad when dhruv calls teh waiter without asking vedika what she was gonna eat...

Dhruv orders food..

Dhruv: (puts his arm around rajni again) Haa to hum kaha the?

Vedika: (butts in) aa woh...dhruv meri dabyat theek nahi hain...mein ghar jaana chahti hoon...

Dhruv: leki itni jaldi...sweety to abhi hi aayi hain..humne to theek se baat bhi nahi ki...

Vedika: (her eyes wet..but no tears coming out) Pleasee..

Dhruv looks at her eyes..

Dhruv;( to himself) shayad meien kcuh zyada hi kar diya..

Dhruv: lekin vedika..

Vedika; (who acn ahrdly talk) (aankho mein paani) mein...mein ghar jaa rahi hoon...

Before dhruc could say anything..she leaves from there

Rajni: Meine pehle hi kaha tha...ke yeh jeaolusy wals idea bahut ho jaayega๐Ÿ˜†

DhruvMujhe kya pata tha..ke vedika ko itni chot pohochegi....

Rajni: Dhruv tum auarat ko anhi samjthe...woh kisi bhi cheez ko baat sakti hain..lekin apne pati ko  nahi...,

Dhruv gets even more sad

Rajni: bhuddhu, ab jaldi jao..aur usse le kar aao...aur usse sab kuch such such batado ke hum sirf naatak kar rahe the

Dhruv leaves teh restaurant  ..when he sees vedika necxt to a pole...he can only see her back....He goes close to her...

Vedika had tears in her eyes ...and her cheeks๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dhruv gets closer...holds her waist gently....and slowly turns her around....vedika quickly wipes her tears with her hands...and looks at teh  ground...

Dhruv: ( soft voice) Tum yaha kyun chali aayi

Vedika; ( looks at him..a tear rolls down her left cheek) Kyunki mein tumhe kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakti......๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dhruv: (looking at her tears...dhruv is touched๐Ÿ˜ญ)Kyun? Kyun nahi dekh sakti??

Vedika: Kyunki...kyunki mein tumse...( another tear rolls down her cheek)

Without waiting any longer...Dhruv takesher in hsi arms saying " hey hey... ...come here"๐Ÿ˜ณ... Vedika with her head on hsi right shoulder...she cries even more๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dhruv unhugs...holding her cheeks with both of his palms..wipes her tears

Dhruv; ( with all his love and passion) I Love U Vedika!

Vedika cries more...

Dhruc takes her in his arms again

Dhruv; (with his right palm on her hair)hey hey..vedika mein to sirf masak kar raha tha....rajni sirf meri doost hain...aur kcuh nahi..

Vedika..holding his shirt tight...cries even more...

Dhruv; (has liitle tears in hsi eyes) i am soorry vedika...please mat roa

Vedika: ( crying) Please aisa masak doobara mat karna..please mat karna

dhruv: kabhi nahi karonga...kabhi nahi...

Vedika holds him real tight...and crie fro sometime...and then feels relaxed in his arms

Sorry if i became toooo filmi..meri aadat hain๐Ÿ˜›

Bomby!

Writer: BombayGirl4eva [Vyoma/Bomby]