ishu124 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

## Patched Love ##

WRITERS NOTE: hope that helps...i made a mistake the first time not giving yall guys a stroyline. Sorry.  Do read this part...Guys i have one request.....COMMENT!

A thought struck him. So it's the football. America will die with out. The football was the neck of America and its powers. He had to recover that fumble. He could taste the temptation and urge to get that football back. The football may have been patched but it was his lady love. He was going to get that football back, after all he and his buddies had a reputation to maintain. He cursed at those devils who had dared to steal it way from him. It had to either be one of them.

As she ran her fingers through her hair yanking every one of her light brown hair strands. She swore under her breath. Damn all those. The football was hers. She wanted the football, she needed it, it was hers and she was going to get it. She pondered over how to retrieve the fumble. She took it coolly. So, it has to be either one of those fags.

There are there are three secret service gangs...Reputation, Innocent, Killers. All three of these gangs are after the football. The football is a code word for a patched briefcase which held all of the necular weapons information and the button to launch the missile.

Kripa is princess of Kildera, sister of Prithiv, Sister-in-law to Aliya, in love with Angad, mom died when she was 15.

Savannah is birth citizen of Bayren, first cousin to Angad from dad's side, related to Aliya from mom's side, engaged to Prithiv, sister in law to Kripa, in love with Daniel, Father is General of the Baryen's Army

Aliya is a birth citizen of Baryen, sister to Josh, related to Savannah from her mom side, and engaged to prithiv.

Krishelle is birth citizen of Kildera, Father is General of Kildera's Army, sister of Daniel, in love with Josh.

Edited by ishu124 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rejected thumbnail
that was a great part and thanks for decicating that part to me 😳 continue soon and i bet angad and kripa will meet in the maze or something....it is a cute story continue soon
salt thumbnail
How cute!!! 👏

I loved it 😳 Bring on the second chapter!
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww! it was amazingly awesome! No joke,im def gonna try to keep up with this ff! Loved it Ishu! Cont soon 😳
x3 Prakriti
Dark Love thumbnail
Awww great partt!! Sounds pretty cool!! and neat title too!! Continue soon, looking forward to the second chapter!!
ishu124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rejected

that was a great part and thanks for decicating that part to me 😳 continue soon and i bet angad and kripa will meet in the maze or something....it is a cute story continue soon

thanks. rani. you know i love you. 😉

ishu124 thumbnail

Chapter One

He groaned…ugh…He swore the next time his mother held any balls that required the Royal Prince of Bayren, Angad to dance. He would march right off to patrol borders of Bayren, although he had graduated from there already, but that was another story for another day.

Angad felt a soft tap on his broad shoulders, as he turned…. His eye's meet with a girl with gorgeous green eyes, an olive complex, wearing a white gown with green emeralds embodied. Angad smiled helplessly, and asked, "Would you like to dance, my lady?" The beautiful, young girl smiled and walked onto the white, marbled ballroom dance floor and Angad, just followed, mesmerized.

Kripa stood there next to her governesses who were gossiping away about the Royal Prince of Bayren. Kripa could not help but wonder who this 'royal prince' is. Maybe, she thought, they are fussing over him because he is the next to inherit the royal throne.

Plus, why did she care, wasn't her brother, Prithiv, the Royal Prince of Kildera, and she, after all, is the Princess of Kildera.

She felt someone brush their lips on her hand. She snapped right out of her train of thoughts to see this unknown man. As Kripa's eyes moved down to get a good long shot of this man, the unknown man stood from his knee and Kripa looked squared into his crystal green eyes.

The unknown man at once requested, "Your highness, would you care to dance with me?" She hated it when anyone would call her 'Your Highness' usually she snaps back at men that call her, because that was her loving mothers title, Queen Kaveri Sharma, who had died when she was 15.

She looked at the gossiping group and then at the man, his offer seemed pretty gallant, at the moment. She smiled and gracefully swept onto the dance floor, and she started a mere conversation.

Something caught the corner of Angad's eye. He'd say a young girl with the features of a lady, sweep onto the floor. The lady could be no older than 21. He looked at the lady's dress which was brown with golden finishings. He was stunned at the beauty and honey brown eyes.

He took a good long shot of Kripa, the graceful lady, and his lips curled into a breath taking smile. Till then, he decided to handle a flirtish / informal conversation with the green eyed woman.  "Hello, my lady, what is your name?" he wished he didn't have to be so formal and could just say babe.

"My lord, I am the daughter or Mr. & Mrs. Chisel, my name is Krishelle." She replied promptly.  "I see." Angad wanted to shriek "What the hell! You're the daughter of the General of Kildera's Army." instead he quickly made a metal note to not dance with Krishelle after this for two reasons.

One her brother Daniel, would kill him and two because of the graceful lady with honey brown eyes. Daniel was Angad's best buddy. Angad and Daniel had always been together since War School and he knew that he was over-protective of his sister and his family's reputation, but how was he too know that Krishelle was his sister.

Damn it, he thought of Krishelle being Daniel's sister why did all the good looking girls end up being his friends sisters. He thought of how the gorgeous one, Aliya, was Josh's sister and Prithiv's fianc. He hoped Daniel wouldn't notice him and Krishelle dancing.

Both Angad and Daniel were skilled swordsmen. Once again Angad lost his train of thought as he saw the lady in the brown gown laugh. He smiled her laughter was so childish, he took one look at her dancing partner. And sighed summing it all up, Aliya was Prithiv's, and now the girl in the brown was Daniel's….and started a conversation with Krishelle.

Finally the song was over and Angad made an excuse to leave so he could dance with the lady in the brown dress. Kripa left quickly because she saw her brother's fianc, Aliya. Angad seeing the lady rush off the dance floor.  He too departed and walked toward Daniel.

"Hello, Bhabi, What's up?" Kripa teased.  "Thank God. I thought I was going to die stand around Prithiv lovers." Aliya Seta said with a hint of relief. "Who's this prince everyone's talking about?" Aliya wondered. "You mean the royal prince? I don't know, some dude…." Kripa said with a spice ofsatisfaction. "Umm...My dear sister-in-law…why it seems as if you were having a great load of time flirting with that man whom you were dancing with. What his name, by the way?" taunted Aliya.

"His name is Daniel, and I was not flirting with him." replied Kripa sensing danger.  "Who Daniel Chisel?" asked Prithiv. "Yes, Bhai" answered Kripa. As Aliya and Kripa were teasing each other Prithiv made a metal note to give this Daniel, buddy of his a warning.

Prithiv noticed that the Dutch and Duchess of Cornwall were standing alone and Prithiv asked Aliya to give him company to start a conversation with the Dutch and Duchess of Cornwall. Kripa incited for Aliya and Prithiv to go ahead.

The Ballroom was getting boring. She saw many couples going outside to take a walk under the full moon. Kripa decided to take a walk and that there was a garden maze. Kripa gave a sigh and disappeared into the dark night. She looked at the maze garden and was confident that she wouldn't get lost.

As she walked farther into maze…Kripa kept getting more and more lost and she couldn't recall the way she came in. Innocent Kripa kept moving more and more towards the middle.

By now, it was chilly and Kripa was wishing she had a cloak or a jacket. She was looking right ahead there was a dead end and now she had to choose between right or left…

Writers Note:

hey guys. tell me what you think of chapter one. i know it may seem a little confusing but if you like it i can post up part two which will clear up any confusion. if you have any questions just post them and ill get back to them. thanks and please to reply and comment.

HOLLER: this part goes out to rejected and night_girl. Ruhee and Rani.

ishu124 thumbnail

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 😆

Usually you have credits at the end but I am going to have them now:

Krishelle the name was inspired my by two of my really good friends Kristen and Michelle.

Daniel was inspired by Leah and Alicia as a part of a joke…who knew…

Alif & Azim my brothers' names…thanks for letting me borrow them. L0L.

Rani [rejected] & Ruhee [night girl] thanks for all the help & tips. Also thanks for helping me choose the secret service teams names. ;]

Neha apa J for my inspiration…in a way…even though I barely even know her….

My parents and aunt…I remember when I was first picked up a pencil and they taught me to write my abs's. ily.

Mrs. McMullen, I wouldn't have been able to type is fast if it weren't for your keyboarding classes.

Mrs. Scully for being there as a teacher and a mother like figure…love you…

Ekta & the KYPH team.

IF Team.

Last but not least…All the authors' who write for fun and for the love of writing and avid readers like me.

ishu124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: erier101

Awww great partt!! Sounds pretty cool!! and neat title too!! Continue soon, looking forward to the second chapter!!

thanks. i also adore the tittle. you will understand later why it is called 'patched' love.

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
i just luv it 👏 😃 😛 continue soon seems really intresting