CID

need 2 mind his ways

dr s.khan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
just watched missing child epi.........i like acp vry much but tht scene ,acp yelling ''itni beri baat humse chupai''when he saw tht letter regarding her husband's n daughter's atopsy  details.........first of all instead of thinking tht she was a lier he shld hv thought abt her not so good mental state(it cld hv indicated his POSITIVE approach)secondly when he got 2 no tht he shld hv been considerate.........i no as a matter of fact police is rarely tht calm n polite but after all he is acp whose favourite of many ppl n v xpect much more frm our favourite character........luv ya all 4 reading this😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But imagine if you were in Prad's place. If you are trying to solve something and a main clue is missing and then they find that out themselves, rather than being told, wouldn't they get angry? They have wasted time looking for that important clue, rather than being told. Imagine his frustration. 😊 In addition, he was really worried about the child, so that could also be the cause.
nisha_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha_I

But imagine if you were in Prad's place. If you are trying to solve something and a main clue is missing and then they find that out themselves, rather than being told, wouldn't they get angry? They have wasted time looking for that important clue, rather than being told. Imagine his frustration. 😊 In addition, he was really worried about the child, so that could also be the cause.

you r absolutely right!!!πŸ‘ well before saying anything to acp you should think about his position of mind too.

dr s.khan thumbnail
wellllllll k!:)but still i think a police officer n tht a xperienced 1 πŸ˜‰ shld hv shown a ''strong''state of mind as compared 2 a poor lady who suspected;ly lost whole of her family 😭