True Love *Promo* pg 14 (AK-KA FF)

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys..I'm starting a ff today...hope you guys like it..If you guys don't comment..I might as well stop becuase it might be becuase you guys don't like it..😳 It takes me a while to write the part and if you guys don't comments..i'll just stop.

Just to let you know, talking will be in blue and narrarator will be in pink. Also my ff will be mixed between two shows, Kavyanjali and KYPH.

Kavya: A sweet and lovable person. Loves Anjali and is married to her. He is a business man and the son of Nitya. Friend of Angad.

Anjali: A sweet and innocent person. Loves Kavya and is married to him. She is the daughter-in-law of Nitya. Friend of Kripa.

Ved: The cute son of Kavya and Anjali. Only a year old. 😳

Angad: A rockstar who always thinks about himself more than others. He loves Kripa and once confessed his love to her but she didn't take it seriously. He still loves her but acts as if thier friends. Cares a lot for Kripa.Friend of Kavya.

Kripa: A shy and sweet person. She is a singer and often has concerts with Angad. She cares about everyone more than her. She loves Angad but never got the guts to admit her love to him. Friend of Anjali.

Neev: Married to Prachi..A joking person.

Prachi: Supported Kripa when she was singing and through tough times. Friend of Kripa. Married to Neev.

These are the main characters of my ff and if by chance there are new character, then I will add them into this list. But for now, this is the intro of my ff. Hope you guys liked it and please forgive me for any mistakes..

Please give comments or I might as well not continue it. I will give in promo's on Wednesday's and update on Friday's. Hope you guys like it.

Where the Parts Are located:

Part 1: pg 3

Part 2: pg 4

Part 3: pg 5

Part 4: pg 7

Part 5: pg 8

Part 6: pg 11

Part 7: pg 13

Edited by luv_eijaz_anita - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sounds interesting
continue soon

lovve the characters...but u gotta post the first part soon!!!!!! plzzz.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great intro.waitin for the first part.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thats nice.. kripa didnt take him seriously.. aww.. well i most likely wouldn't have either so i can't complain..

continue sooonn!!
HhAaNnAa thumbnail
hey dear gr88 into continue sooon 👏 👏
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey sweetie continue soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Luvz ya

Luv Noori Hussain
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 intro, cnt wait for da first part!!
-Ami- thumbnail
wow thanks guys for the lovely comments...be sure to check out the ff tomorrow or either wednesday for a promo and to see what's going to happen...
also i will be updating on friday so be sure to check it out then too.. 😳 😊
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great part continue soon 👏 👏 👏