About Kshitij aka Amit Sarin's Engagement

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Kshitij aka Amit Sarin is ready to take the plunge with Supari girl Vineesha

This seems like a match made in heaven. Amit Sarin is happily engaged to actress Vineesha Arora. Sarin met Miss Right Arora at Kishore Namit Kapoor acting classes in 2001 and one year down the line they realised that they were made for each other. The two have been together for the last 3 years now and got engaged in a low key ceremony with family and friends in December 2003. Arora recounts, "We incidentally met on Valentines Day in 2001. I had just come on a small vacation to India and decided to take up acting classes at Kishore Namit Kapoor's. That night my friends decided to go partying. I was in no mood for a party but my friend dragged me and Amit was driving the car. We immediately hit it off and became close friends. Incidentally he was just staying close by and we met quite often. We started going to our Yoga classes together and would go to the beach early in the morning and sip coconut water. It was all quite nice but I was not prepared for a relationship as I was very unsure if I would stay back to New York. There was an instant attraction towards each other from the very beginning, but because of our own denials, we didn't get into a relationship. I think we were both waiting for the other to make the first move! Finally, we just decided to let time take care of things. I knew he harboured a deep liking towards me, and vice versa. But, I was dealing with the indecision of where I would pursue my acting career, whether here or NY, so we didn't jump the gun out of huge respect for one another. Ultimately one fine day I just turned to him and confessed. Thus we started dating exactly a year after we met".
Arora further informs, "We were pretty serious right from the start and incidentally in 2003 our entire family was in Bombay, so we decided to get engaged. I am quite happy with our relationship and Amit is the right guy. He has a blend of strong and family values. I am glad that we are together".
The rumours about the link ups of Sarin do not affect Vineesha and she says, "We are way ahead of all this. I think we have been through a hell lot of things. All this gossip is too petty and small for us. We do not think of all these fickle things and it is a part and parcel of every actor's life".
Finally she speaks about marriage, " Right now we both are trying our hands in our respective fields. I have production plans and have also taken up writing. Marriage will happen when it has to happen. It is on the cards probably a year later, as and when we establish ourselves in the industry".

Who is Vineesha?
She appeared on the big screen in Supari and says, "Post Supari, I met some more directors for work but I went into my own shell for a while, occasionally met directors for work, but mostly I was writing."
Vineesha has been making plans to launch her first Hollywood film with Al Pacino, no less. Although Pacino has not given a go ahead yet to the script, he has definitely shown some keen interest and is scheduled to meet Pacino later this year for the final narration.She is currently involved in making her short film, "It's called "The Right World" and has the most amazing premise. I really just wanted to have an experience behind the camera and so I thought of doing a short film.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

wow..thts cool. Thanks for sharing

-Fariha

Edited by rosemehek - 18 years ago
suchoritaray thumbnail
hey barbie thanx for the article. a kshitij fanclub has been formed.so could u please post ur article there , under the heading kshitij fans.
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
thats nice, thanx fo sharing😉
~shereen
nightangel thumbnail

hmm thnx for the sharing.. she is so lucky to get him..so do amit..

bless them...

nightangel

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yea i agree... she is very lucky to have amit! god bless them!

even though on-screen i like to c kumud with him!!! 😳

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so when they are getting married......lucky gul....
meghavi thumbnail
...thats cool.  Thanks for sharing!
DesiGurl thumbnail
thanx for sharing!!
what a lucky girl getting married  to amit!! 😉

justchill thumbnail
hey thanks a lot for sharing !