Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: raj5000

@ bold - noopsπŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing.. Understood that forgiveness has 90% chances of denial and so is the permission. Then safe to say always do one wants and seek forgiveness, as the risk is same.😊

Raj, the way you protect my hubby here...makes me suspect may be you know him....you did become viewbie right after I joined DMπŸ€”.....πŸ˜†

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

No debate here, the rule is simple...if you trying to do for which you are not likely to get permission... its better to seek forgiveness.....but otherwise its ok to take permission...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† involuntry action to this problem.

raj5000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ And Patidev bole "Avashya" πŸ˜†

You all are too much guys πŸ˜†... did anyone ask permisssion from the poster to go against the sought of disclaimerπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š

raj5000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Raj, the way you protect my hubby here...makes me suspect may be you know him....you did become viewbie right after I joined DMπŸ€”.....πŸ˜†

No I don't.  I didn't wanted to get you, started hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Were the cookies for me then can change my mind? 😊

No I don't.  I didn't wanted to get you, started hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Were the cookies for me then can change my mind? 😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tumharey liye cookies hotey tab tum kya kartey...permission maangety ya forgivenessπŸ˜†

manjujain thumbnail

In case If I know what I am doing is right and wants to do it then I will just do it & will not ask for forgiveness ever. I will talk indirectly either before & convince the person or just convince later but no forgiveness. Yes if I am not sure then definitely I will ask for permission and if permission is not given then will present my case logically but be ready for denial and  honor whatever decision comes up after it.....just my POV.

What do is the best approach taking permission for something or doing your thing and later seeking forgiveness?

More info

Please exempt scenarios relating to infedelity.

What do is the best approach taking permission for something or doing your thing and later seeking forgiveness?.

It depends on situation and the state of mind at that particular time. If someone knows that his approach is wrong and yet purposely goes on to do it then the approach itself is wrong. Seeking permission or forgiveness doesn't matter. If approach was due to an instant reaction then seeking forgiveness is justified.

Edited by Maya_M - 16 years ago
nerdynerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

hahahaha...can we talk about those spouses who would eat the cookie but still won't seek the forgiveness πŸ˜‰

Nice topic Raj. Reminds me of what my daughter did a couple of days ago. She has loads of black shirts and she wears only those. The colored shirts closets mein tangey tangey hee chhoti ho gayeen and then I had to give them away πŸ˜•   So I put my foot down and said no more black shirts...you need to wear other colors too.

She went on her field trip to San Antonio and ended up buying three more black Tees out of her allowance...came back home and pretended she forgot about our conversation regarding no more black. I behaved like the meanie mom I am...took those shirts away from her and threw them in trash. She is sulking right now but she needs to realize that she needs to listen to us. Nothing wrong in black but when you dress up all the time only in black...so much so that others start noticing that....something needs to be done. I know about teen fads and all but I did give her about one year to shape up before putting my "no more black" condition down!!!

I think it depends when you just pretend to be mad at them but let them get away after they are done with doing something they should have asked permission for....like eating cookies before dinner....but then there are certain things which they need to keep in mind...and in those cases, some repurcussions are warranted 😊

haha that is such a cute story... the creepy part is I can relate to ur little daughter...I wear all black and white too and my mom threw away some of my shirts...and the other day she shrank my favorite black sweater on purpose, she said I need new colors...I think ur daughter is awesome for liking black, it's classyπŸ˜† haha

oh back to the post, in case of infidelity even an apology is not enough! It's a no-no from beginning..as for little things I guess the right amount of apology and bribe can work πŸ˜‰

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

πŸ˜‰

Let me take everyone's permission to leave soon, and be away for the next three days πŸ˜› (That should bring me back to normal πŸ˜‰)

SJB Doll you don't have to go away for 3 days to fix your light issue πŸ˜†  Now to get u back to Normal woh pata nahi.  None of us have been able to get back to Normal for a long time πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: *guesswho*

haha that is such a cute story... the creepy part is I can relate to ur little daughter...I wear all black and white too and my mom threw away some of my shirts...and the other day she shrank my favorite black sweater on purpose, she said I need new colors...I think ur daughter is awesome for liking black, it's classyπŸ˜† haha

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† looks like I am more like your mom then...phir toh I will also kill you if you do not get a job pronto😑.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I loved the way she shrank your sweater.  Looks like my kinda momπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

oh back to the post, in case of infidelity even an apology is not enough! It's a no-no from beginning..as for little things I guess the right amount of apology and bribe can work πŸ˜‰