Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sum2005

definetly ippi will get pregnent.....and nikki sees shiv and ippi getting married....

hey guys u still think shiv loves gauri....no ways...he lives only for ippi......he compromised to live with gauri for his kids...he loves his kids....and ippi kid in the way ...omg their love child...he will kick gauri kids out of the housce....

so gauri mai.....take ur kids and please walk out of shivs life before he kicked u out.....

mahen why cant u sleep with any lady and get her pregnent so nikki also can be kicked out of ur life.....then nikki knows how it will hurts the other if we play wicked games.....

Well Shiv did say Gauri and the kids are his world, he can't pass one day without seeing them blah blah blah..

Ipshita will be the one kicking Gauri out of K mansion soon!

haha loved that last suggestion about Mahen!! Would be hilarious is that happened!!!! 😆

Howlarious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catwoman

Ippy was dieing for some action now her cobweds have beein blown away she will marry the two timing twat!!

As for Gauri! u did divorce the sucker!! Mad i tell ya!! atleased she is free from him....🤢 tea anyone?  at least u agree!! gauri's the one that did the divorce! umm no tea for me thx...😆

anyone notice shiv only perfroms when he is upset!! 😆 😆

Yeah she was desperate for action 100000% 🤢 Yup she will marry the twat (pregnant goldfish 😉)

Yeah Shiv only performs when he is upset! He has mood swings!!! 😆

Howlarious thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3 angels

what i have read in the update when shiv was kissing ipshy on the other hand it shows gauri saying i trust shiv.... its now broke but she don't know that 😳

here is the key word "trust" which gauri has immensely on shiv and ipshy.. yess broken to the max! when she finds out what her two best friends in the world have done..omg god knows whats gonna happen..she's gonna give one of her big fat lectures and go emotional

when she sent ipshy to shiv to console him, she trusted her as shiv's chilhood friend ... yes and she didn't know what was gonna happen thereafter

again i will repeat its all shiv's fault if today gauri has this blind trust on him and ipshy cos both till today let ipshy her own hubby has never revealed that ipshy was/is[he is confused himself} his childhood love..for gauri the picture is a past of shiv so to think of shiv betraying her will never cross her mind..

but these two did the worst thing that someone can do the one that trusted them so much..they will pay for it.. yeah big time

shiv wil be the greatest loser here..he will lose the ones he cant live without gauri and kids..will he be happy after even if ipshyis back in his life.. yes like he said before "he can't spend one day without seeing them"

wat will happen he hated gauri at first but yrs later she has become his life and world though he still has a soft corner for ipshy... yes he doesn't know whether she is his friend or what! remember the scene they hugged then shiv said some stuff to her! 😆

now if gauri out of his life he gets his love but i'm sure he wont be the same again.he will miss gauri desperately..

as for iphsy being pregnant it might happen and i think thats when ipshy will ask gauri the favour and that will be shiv left her cos of her twins but this time she wants shiv to leave gauri for her baby..she will want her baby's father with her... yeah she won't have forgotten about THAT favour!

today shiv proved he is a weak guy and a big loser..he doesnot even know wat will hit him next let the truth be out...his so called trauma which made him ditch gauri will be one he will suffer all his life.. yes weakling!

sareeta thumbnail
Shiv's theory :

Upset about Ipshi, get under the covers with Gauri... (Engagement Night)

Upset with Gauri (Divorce thingie), get under the covers with Ipshi

As for Gauri and Ipshi , the gals...

Seduce Shiv, when he is crying, his brains slip down to his pants, when he is whining! 😆

(kattie, got the idea from one of your replies) 😆
Howlarious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareeta

Shiv's theory :

Upset about Ipshi, get under the covers with Gauri... (Engagement Night)

Upset with Gauri (Divorce thingie), get under the covers with Ipshi

As for Gauri and Ipshi , the gals...

Seduce Shiv, when he is crying, his brains slip down to his pants, when he is whining! 😆

(kattie, got the idea from one of your replies) 😆

haha good theory..its so true though!  when in doubt or upset duck for cover ..always the best policy..😆

sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha7

haha good theory..its so true though!  when in doubt or upset duck for cover ..always the best policy..😆

That is the policy of shiv, duck under covers with company, female , and then... does the ding dong.... the blasted twit, finds solace in female ke baahon mein... the whining creepo, phele mummy ke paas jaake rota tha, abhi patni aur girlfriend ki baahon mein... Uff... !!! 🤢

Howlarious thumbnail

That is the policy of shiv, duck under covers with company, female , and then... does the ding dong.... the blasted twit, finds solace in female ke baahon mein... the whining creepo, phele mummy ke paas jaake rota tha, abhi patni aur girlfriend ki baahon mein... Uff... !!! 🤢

yeahh females are his best company..i wonder who he'll go to next..frightening to think!! 😆😳

sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha7

yeahh females are his best company..i wonder who he'll go to next..frightening to think!! 😆😳

None of the women in the kapoor khaandaan and related are safe with this whining ding dong man around!!! I tell ya... the man jus needs a whiff of a reason to slip under the covers with a woman... and go on teh guilt trip, one before for not haivng done and one after for having done the ding dong! 😆

Howlarious thumbnail

None of the women in the kapoor khaandaan and related are safe with this whining ding dong man around!!! I tell ya... the man jus needs a whiff of a reason to slip under the covers with a woman... and go on teh guilt trip, one before for not haivng done and one after for having done the ding dong! 😆

Yeah he is too quick to duck for cover! 🤢 Its just stupid and nasty! 😆🤢