Love Story-- story with a difference

Posted: 16 years ago
What does every love story reveal???
LOVEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  Not always!!!                                                            
Thats exactly what our director Anurag Basu states!!
Love Story is surely a serial with difference, bcoz it shows U the hard reality of love stories and not stuppid quarrels and illogicals shaks and nafrats                                             
which most of the love stories reveal😑😑😑

So watch out Love Story for the real story of LOVE
Yup.. Ranju its a LS wid a difference.. I wasnt likin it much pehle but now i can say dat I m likin it much.. kaafi alag serial hain.. i like Mishal and i really admire AB's work!! πŸ˜ƒ
yup its a story wit diff.the look of the lead cast is so quite hatake aptly suited to the story.performance of mishal as akash is evesome πŸ‘
The story is really different...direction is awesome..characters r practical n sweet...acting is splendiforous...on short the whole serial rocks...!!!! πŸ‘
you guys are right .... i'm so excited to see the show ... can't wait until we get some updates or videos .... i'm a huge fan of anurag basu's right from his koshish days and i love the way he is able to show the reality of love .... it isn't always about singing and dancing around trees πŸ˜† .... and i'm sure with actors like harsh chaya and rupa ganguli the acting will be amazing ... and from what you guys are saying ... the newcomers are pretty good too .... so i guess that means sone pe suhaga ... right? πŸ˜†
i agree wid all of u guys

da story is very different wid such wonderful actors....i like anurag basu's direction a lot.
da newcomers r also very gud.akash is very cute πŸ˜‰

i m a fan of Payal Srakar(shruti of love story)frm da day she did her first bengali film.it was awesome.

so watch love story for sure....

titli
the show with a difference n so is the post wid a difference... πŸ˜‰

lovely post ranjitha πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

n i luvd d show...n al characters as well..
i luv it wen i see my univ. college is being shown on tv πŸ˜† πŸ˜† also d campus area...its lyk arre yaha to main roz jaati hoon πŸ˜†

n i m in luv wid d songs ..title song n sm parts being played in b/w as well πŸ˜ƒ 😳
nice post.
and ya agree wid all of u.
the story is really different from d other serials
yup nyc post...its definitely a unique love story!!!akash charachter has really caught me 😳 ...shruti is nyc too!!!
me 2 like aakash's character d most...he's a gud actor..did a gud job in his first serial "pyar vyar & all dat" 2....

even d show is rocking...d treatment is so unique wid d flashbacks and all...loved it from d first episode....

Originally posted by 1 n only-rajeev

the show with a difference n so is the post wid a difference... πŸ˜‰

lovely post ranjitha πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

n i luvd d show...n al characters as well..
i luv it wen i see my univ. college is being shown on tv πŸ˜† πŸ˜† also d campus area...its lyk arre yaha to main roz jaati hoon πŸ˜†

n i m in luv wid d songs ..title song n sm parts being played in b/w as well πŸ˜ƒ 😳

its ur college?? really??.where is it exactly?? and wats d name??