Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys, i'm 14 going on 15 and only 5'3! I really wanna be taller. Is there any type of food stuff that can make me taller??
I want to know the same thing. I know milk and egg does, but wat esle is there? My mom says that I've only 6 months left till I stop growing.

How long do u have on average to grow tall? 😕
NO ONE can answer this better then me..I'm 13 years old & already 5'9..hate it so much..too tall..it's really anoying..but I've heard that milk helps alot..esp. as a teen..i read a poster that says "You grow 15% of your height as a teen, & milk helps"..so I'm guessing all dairy products will make you pretty tall..
Hi.

Your height is cuz of ur parents.. I mean if ur parents are tall then ur tall... Its all cuz of ur genes...

You can also try exercising.. do stretches.. That will help.

Dont forget to drink milk.. 😊

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

Hi.

Your height is cuz of ur parents.. I mean if ur parents are tall then ur tall... Its all cuz of ur genes...

You can also try exercising.. do stretches.. That will help.

Dont forget to drink milk.. 😊

well actually..my parents rnt tall at all..my mom's up to my shoulder & my dad's 1" shorter thn me soo its nah always because of your genes

same question here again. i was thinking to post a topic for help on height growth methods but already found one here.
my age is 21 but height is much small according to age.
plz can someone suggest some exersise or food which helps in inceasement of height??????????
everybody iz saying drink milk..bhut i hate milk 😡 😡 uggh ssoooooooo disgusting
Do lot of stretch exercise...Go swimming and Play tennis...but don't join Gymnastics...
Originally posted by punjabi_kuri36

Yoga 😛

yes..i have heard that tadassan and vrikhsaasan are really effective to increase height..
hey thanks i,ll try my level best to do these all swimming,yoga,strech etc....iam vry sad due to my height.. 😭 .the ppl wid tall height will not understand this,but due to less height one has to face many problems in life,personal life as well professional life. 😕