Pt 25 - Pg 53
Pt 26 - Pg 54
Pt 27 - Pg 56
Pt 28 - Pg 58
Pt 29 - Pg 59
Pt 30 - Pg 61

Character Intro

Angad Khanna

A wealthy business man, owner of Khanna Industries, he has a multi personality which changes with who he is with, loves his wife Kripa more than anyone in the world

Kripa Khanna

A fashion diva, she owns and manages Kripa Fashions, her own brand of designer clothes. She is bubbly and very feisty, she only loves two things in her life, partying and her husband Angad.

Kavya Nanda

Another famous business tycoon, owner of Nanda Empire, is a work oriented guy even if it means staying late in the office. He loves to race and competes against colleagues and friends. Loves his wife Anjali and can do anything for her

Anjali Nanda

A middle class girl who fell in love with Kavya and eventually married him against her families wishes. She likes to shop and spends more money on shopping than Kavya does on cars. She sometimes helps Kavya manage Nanda Empire and sometimes she just likes to lounge around at home

Neev Kapoor

An outgoing fun loving businessman, owner of Kapoor Enterprise, knows how to have fun and is always friendly with everyone he meets. He has one aim, to get through one day without getting chased around the house by his wife Prachi for making fun of her although he loves to tease her and spoil her and do everything just to see her smile

Prachi Kapoor

A shy but sweet woman, she used to work as Neev's assistant but gradually the two became close and now she is the Managing Director of their business. She is always chasing Neev around the house whenever he makes fun of her but secretly she loves it when he does, she is the total opposite of her husband Neev, but opposites attract right?

hope you guys like this😊 will be starting on wendesday 9th May (my lil sis birthday and she said to do the first part on her birthday) so please comment and look forward to the first partπŸ˜ƒ

Rach
Edited by ~*~Rachu~*~ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
sounds good and love all the couples... continue soon and yea wish your sis a happy birthday from me..
love
bisma
-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome outline.. cannot waitt for more..
plz continue 😳
kimmu thumbnail
wow..were do you come up with this stuff...its so brillliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

so how exactly are they the "dushman" of "pyar" I can already tell that this is going to be interesting πŸ˜ƒ

All the couples in here are my fave, neev-prachi are my newest fave lol.. πŸ˜ƒ

One more thing, is the butt face prithvi going to be the enemy?

Last thing..lol..My birthday is exactly one month after your sisters birthday πŸ˜ƒ
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
6 more days.. cant wait for the first part!!!! seems interesting just cant figure the dushman.. hope its not against each other..
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG... another FF by u... moi is soooooo excited!!!! i LOVE ur FF's!!!! 😳
this sounds sooooooo interesting & also my fav jodis... nd all of them r
already married.... so no worries!!!! i CANNOT wait till wednesday... ur
gonna continue on ur lil sis's b'day.... schoooo schweetttt!!!! πŸ˜›
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome concept!!! Cnt wait for u to start this ff!!!!! Luv all ur other ffs as well!!!!
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
post d 1st part soon n interesting concept n keep writing such good stories 😊 😊
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
oooo cool! so this is anuva 1 of ur 'mixd couple' ones... oooo wow! i never actuly read mixed coupled ones cos its jus ak all the way 4 me.. πŸ˜› but, but, but.. i'l definetly b readin this 2 c how its gonna b goin!!
xx!MWAH!xx
wil continu readin once u start!! πŸ˜ƒ
xx Saz xx
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bisma_4eva!

sounds good and love all the couples... continue soon and yea wish your sis a happy birthday from me..
love
bisma

thnku hun n yea i will😊

Originally posted by: Khushiyana

awesome outline.. cannot waitt for more..
plz continue 😳

thnku😊

Originally posted by: kimmu

wow..were do you come up with this stuff...its so brillliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

so how exactly are they the "dushman" of "pyar" I can already tell that this is going to be interesting πŸ˜ƒ

All the couples in here are my fave, neev-prachi are my newest fave lol.. πŸ˜ƒ

One more thing, is the butt face prithvi going to be the enemy?

Last thing..lol..My birthday is exactly one month after your sisters birthday πŸ˜ƒ

lol erm i dunno...when im bored these ideas come 2 my head n i jus have 2 get em downπŸ˜†well i cant say nethin ....so ull have 2 wait n seee n yeah they're my fav couples aswellπŸ˜ƒerm prithvi....no comment awww dats soo cool😊

thnku😊

Originally posted by: brainychild92

6 more days.. cant wait for the first part!!!! seems interesting just cant figure the dushman.. hope its not against each other..

more like 3 now....πŸ˜†erm it could b.......πŸ˜‰thnku hun