Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: shivani_2007

i tried to watch the first episode of princess hours..but i am getting some error..i can't watch it 😭 😭

i am getting this error--
We're sorry, but the provider of this video has not authorized Google to display this video in your location

😭😭😭

Me too it says the same thing...i can dowloand but i can't watch it on broasia...Plz Help

sus143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sand

😆😆😆 I sooo remember that episode with Tim & Myung Soo!! Myung was like "Woo joo like something to drink - Hot Coke?!?!" LMAO!! 🤣🤣😆 Where the hell did he come up with hot coke?! 😆 And then everyone was trying to help him out, saying maybe he means "hot coffee" or something and Myung Soo was so adamant about hot coke, saying it was part of his new menu 😆😆 I almost died laughing!! There was another episode of New X-Man where he did that to Brian on the "verse game" He had to use Brian's last name (Joo) in a sentence and since he was adamant in using english again,  he ended up saying "Joo like something to drink?!" Wahahahahhahaa 🤣 I also liked the episodes when he called Michelle Wie & Eric "arrogant" 😆 Myung Soo is the best hands down, aside from Haha & Shin!

I am Indian but did not grow up in India. My cousin who lives in another country got me started on all this Korean/Taiwanese stuff last year & I've recently started watching "Ban-Chan", which is Japanese. I don't watch any Indian soaps coz I can't stand the same old recycled nonsense (no offense to anyone) and I just found other Asian shows fascinating, witty, definitely fun-filled, romantic, ect that I just watch them instead when I have free time 😊 What about u?

i knoww park myung  is soo funyy.... there dis show when he asked eric frm shinwa whether he would lyk to drink something.. eric replied water park myung was blank for a min.. then he waz lyke wot a wonderful world cuz he cunot understand wot eric was saying.. everyone brust out laughing... omg!!!!dat waz really funyy....

i hav watced all the epi u mentioned the one wiv brian was funny as well...i lyk brian oppa .. he is better gag man than singers i guess..hehe

u have to watch lover letter... damn its so funyy...

bwt hav u watched ysmm of dbsk.. i cried so much wen micky waz telling his story..poor guy he had struggle so much.. am so happy now all my dbsk oppas r doing really well..i really want them to cum korea so dat cassiopia wud able to see them more often..

nah am not indian..

Edited by sus143 - 16 years ago
sus143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

Me too it says the same thing...i can dowloand but i can't watch it on broasia...Plz Help

you can go to either youtube or crunchyroll... u can find princess hours all epi there wiv eng subtitle..

Edited by sus143 - 16 years ago
pj04 thumbnail
i suggest you download if possible due to quality amd timing of each episode, the show is taken off youtube and crunchy roll though you can watch its music videos there.
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya, my chinese friends were watching Korean dramas and said that they were quite good. Thanks PJ!

I must say I saw the first episode of Goong and I was in awe. I liked the storyline and the prince is very sophisticated looking. I like the princess-to be. Anyway, was searching for 2nd episode, but couldn't find it. I went to crunchroll.com and they have taken off their videos. Could someone kindly upload the videos?
pj04 thumbnail
folks links to five episodes have already been uploaded .check episode guide in members lounge. we will be uploading all 24 episodes by end of next week and then we will start with meteor garden. btw what did you feel about the show.
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pj04

folks links to five episodes have already been uploaded .check episode guide in members lounge. we will be uploading all 24 episodes by end of next week and then we will start with meteor garden. btw what did you feel about the show.

PJ, I was meaning to watch some Asian tele, but never got the chance too. As well, I was really confused on what to watch. Thanks for the synopsis. I am so far liking Goong. Right now, I am downloading Ep. 2.

wow..great...thanks pj 😉 ..will watch them soon 😛
omg..i watched the first episode of goong...it's awesome! I love it 😳 And the precap of the next episode sounds sooo interesting! 😛

Has anyone seen the anime Bleach? I've seen the first episode for my anthropology class...wondering if it was any good!
pj04 thumbnail
i am glad you guys like it ...i am sure you are going to enjoy future episodes even more since they are phenomenal. i would not want to spoil your surprise ....anyways have fun . i plan to upload 3 episodes a day. check back frequently for future episodes in member lounge forum until we have a forum dedicated to asian shows.Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago