Haunted Love * Prt 22 pg 44* - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
ok guys im gonna update now but it will have to bein bits becoz i have guests so wenever im free i will come to carry it on!
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
dude ur like awesome!!!
wow!!
im like attached to it!!
cont soon plzz!

Originally posted by: THiNKiN OF YOU

dude ur like awesome!!!
wow!!
im like attached to it!!
cont soon plzz!

thnx! im updating about now!
Chapter 3!!

I went into the woods. I went round and round in the woods, but there was no one there. Someone came running towards me. And bumped into me. The boy who had bumped into me turned on the torch. I was shocked.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked. Jai was here so it must be him. Oh my god I'm so lucky.

He likes me! Thank you god for the good luck!

"Oh I'm a very bad sleep walker!" said Jai shyly.

"Hello I'm not dumb you know tell me the truth!" I said unbelievingly, I mean he thought I would fall for that, in his dreams! And in MY nightmares!

"Oh my god! Look I come to sleep in the woods, every night, now because I have sleeping problems, and I need to sleep outside with fresh air to breathe in! In my last house I used to go to a local park, even though it was embarrassing, but here no one will be able to come across me, I mean who these days is brave enough to come to the woods at this time? Except from me and you? Huh?" He said winking.

I could feel myself growing pinker by the minute again.

"Yeah really?" I asked being sarcastic, "hey I realized that your names is James and your sister's Priya, it's weird in a way, because your name is English but your sisters is Indian can you explain?"

"Oh right, ok look you know my name is something else it's a Hindu name too, but I don't like it so people I meet out of school I tell them that my name is James and my shorter name is Jai." He replied shrugging.

"What is your name then?" I asked "I mean it can't be that bad. Now can it?"

"Ok but you better not call me it ok? Well my name is Jaysuriya, ughhhh how religious and old fashioned!!!" said Jai looking disgusted for a minute.

"Ok I think I should go home now, ok?" I said

"Oh ok see you tomorrow!" said Jai

So I went home and then I went back to sleep, I had been away from home only half an hour and my parents hadn't noticed! How lucky I am tonight!

im gonna continue today but u guys will have to wait ive got guests!Edited by freaky_angel - 14 years ago
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all dat i can say in one word!!

BRILLLLIIANT EXELENT!!!!

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

all dat i can say in one word!!

BRILLLLIIANT EXELENT!!!!

thnx ur a great friend!
Chapter 4!!

Also I found out who my secret lover is!!! My own crush!!! Hurray! I cant believe it!

The next day, I went to the bus stop, to go to school. There I met Priya, she was looking so happy excited, because it was her first day at my school.

"Hey, Priya!" I said, going to stand next to her.

"Hey Vanessa!" she replied

"Hmmmm…. Priya you look nice in every outfit you wear…. but you look even better with our school uniform!!" I commented, she was wearing our blue blazer with a white blouse, but unlike mine her clothes weren't baggy like mine, she wore extra tight black school trousers, which showed off her figure. I could see she was proud of her figure and loved to show it off, but I couldn't ever do that, even though mine and Priya's figure was the same, because people would stare and I would start blushing, and I would get more embarrassed for blushing and then go even more redder, and then I would end up looking like a complete tomato!

"Yeah right! Stop being sarcastic! I'm fat alright and I look even fatter!" she said, looking disgusted for a minute and looking at her legs!

"Young Lady! I'm just about the same size as you so you can shut up right now!" I said putting on my fake mother voice, which always made everyone laugh! We both got the giggles, and after a while the bus came and took us to school.

In school:

"Hey do you want me to come with you to talk?" I asked

heeeheee thnx surveen! and u too dammy!

hope u like it! guys!Edited by freaky_angel - 14 years ago
damilola thumbnail
wow πŸ‘

u updated twice !!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

awwwwww so cute i alwayz knew he was her secret admirer ... buh d thingis dat he neva said y he was reli at the park !!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜•

ooh .... his name is jayesh !!!!!!!!!
i luv dat name !!!!!!!!!

great update horia and plz ctn soon !!!!!!!

see πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i told u i wuld comment πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
bubbi
- dammy

Originally posted by: damilola

wow πŸ‘

u updated twice !!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

awwwwww so cute i alwayz knew he was her secret admirer ... buh d thingis dat he neva said y he was reli at the park !!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜•

ooh .... his name is jayesh !!!!!!!!!
i luv dat name !!!!!!!!!

great update horia and plz ctn soon !!!!!!!

see πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i told u i wuld comment πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
bubbi
- dammy

thnx for the comment but.... how do u know jai is telling the truth huh?
damilola thumbnail

Originally posted by: freaky_angel

thnx for the comment but.... how do u know jai is telling the truth huh?

STOP TRYING TO CONFUSE ME HORIA !!!!!!!!!!

NOT FAIR πŸ˜› 

- damilola