Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ag06

kachram pati.πŸ˜†..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.lol ..nice predictionsπŸ˜‰...im not at all satisfied by baniz new look...it totally sucks....now also...she believes in relations n is still the same...actin all sweet to the 3 sisters n their bhabhi n not to forget mr devπŸ˜†......shez sometimes sooooooooooooo irritatin😑

thats wat i mean.. AD had 5 years to transform Bani into durga.. yet he couldnt do it, i mean he is intimidatin aswell.. its shockin shes not EVIL πŸ˜†

well im ok with the look... but the hair extension needs to go! πŸ˜† its ok an all... but Prachi luks youngerthen older.. to make a person luk older you dont have curly hair! πŸ˜† instead i would have her in salwar kameezs which wear adult like.. make her more sophiticated and stuff...

to me she the same BAni.. if she had landed in india and stared her revenge ASAP then ill call her durga.. but i guess the Kreatives are waitin for all the actors to be in the same frame to start the revenge as not all the actors are there

so perhaps next month... πŸ˜•

Henna 786 thumbnail

ya...parent trap was sooooooooooooo gud.....i dun watch SP...(btw remeba the scene where a chameleon enters the b*tchz mouthπŸ˜†)

yeh i loved that movie! im gonna go and rent it out to rewatch it.. then think wat JB could have done to them πŸ˜† 

yeh that was really disturbin to watch tho.. i was like EWWW but then later on i rewound it and slowed it down to watch it again πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

right im off for a bit πŸ˜› cya in 30 mins or so πŸ˜‰

who am i??? thumbnail

Well gals,ND lady need to take a longterm coaching in English Language.
   I wouldnt mind funding ,haan even Relationships & Human Ethics Coaching is also needed.
ag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

sorry to jump in 😳

but i think they are gonna make Pia rano and Bani realise wat went wrong with them..

then they will leave... so a max of wat 3 months perhaps.. pls we wont see them often either... just like nihita [anus child] we will see them twice  a week or somit.. cuz the whole focus is on JBs near misses etc..

btw does anyone knw if they were the Body doubles of Bani Rano and Pia.. cuz they seem like it πŸ˜† 

body doubles of bani,pia n rano...lmaoπŸ˜†...agree wid u .they actually look like body doubles...they blo*dy wear the same kinda clothesπŸ˜†πŸ˜•...yaar..the 3 irritatin sisters r present in each n evry episode...i just change the channel

ag06 thumbnail

thats wat i mean.. AD had 5 years to transform Bani into durga.. yet he couldnt do it, i mean he is intimidatin aswell.. its shockin shes not EVIL πŸ˜†

well im ok with the look... but the hair extension needs to go! πŸ˜† its ok an all... but Prachi luks youngerthen older.. to make a person luk older you dont have curly hair! πŸ˜† instead i would have her in salwar kameezs which wear adult like.. make her more sophiticated and stuff...

to me she the same BAni.. if she had landed in india and stared her revenge ASAP then ill call her durga.. but i guess the Kreatives are waitin for all the actors to be in the same frame to start the revenge as not all the actors are there

so perhaps next month... πŸ˜•

yup..it is indeed shockin dat bani is not evilπŸ˜†...i dun like her current look..prefer her straight hair...n..maybe they shud go for sarees n jeans n shirts..πŸ˜•...definitely prefer sarees...prachi looks gr8 in dem...revenge next month...no way...cant wait dat longer ..dun have jb scenes also to survive n bear ks ..i wish the revenge starts soon...

Henna 786 thumbnail

body doubles of bani,pia n rano...lmaoπŸ˜†...agree wid u .they actually look like body doubles...they blo*dy wear the same kinda clothesπŸ˜†πŸ˜•...yaar..the 3 irritatin sisters r present in each n evry episode...i just change the channel

aww they are not that bad!

btw u knw the Rano one.. what book is she readin? is the the same on from the title track that Rano reads πŸ˜†

plus i think its time to change the KS title track!!!!!!

ag06 thumbnail

aww they are not that bad!

btw u knw the Rano one.. what book is she readin? is the the same on from the title track that Rano reads πŸ˜†

plus i think its time to change the KS title track!!!!!!

omg!!!!!!!...i dun believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!....r u seriousπŸ˜†...yup..they definitely need to change the title track...just wish its not suna suna...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Henna 786 thumbnail

yup..it is indeed shockin dat bani is not evilπŸ˜†...i dun like her current look..prefer her straight hair...n..maybe they shud go for sarees n jeans n shirts..πŸ˜•...definitely prefer sarees...prachi looks gr8 in dem...revenge next month...no way...cant wait dat longer ..dun have jb scenes also to survive n bear ks ..i wish the revenge starts soon...

well the actors are sumtimes usin BDs now so i guess next month will be the revenge, as Karuna is not there nor is Jigs, they only show there faces sumtimes.. so they must on leave for somit πŸ˜• 

i think there was no need for the leap at all... cuz they made jai 40 odd any way.. so hes 45..

then Bani was 24 now shes 29.. yet she luks younger then older..

shes doin a parvati bhabi πŸ˜†

Henna 786 thumbnail
LOL shib shub bolo!

dont say suna suna! im gonna die! i take the remote from my nan to mute it.. but then my nan sings the suna suna track! πŸ˜†

i think they need to show the KS characters more.. rather then JPBR
ag06 thumbnail

well the actors are sumtimes usin BDs now so i guess next month will be the revenge, as Karuna is not there nor is Jigs, they only show there faces sumtimes.. so they must on leave for somit πŸ˜• 

i think there was no need for the leap at all... cuz they made jai 40 odd any way.. so hes 45..

then Bani was 24 now shes 29.. yet she luks younger then older..

shes doin a parvati bhabi πŸ˜†

i feel the same...there r no pia,or jigs or karun ar massiz scenes....dunno where all of dem disappeared....i guess there was sm1 called nattu too ..n ya not to forget lakshmi.πŸ˜†..wonder where all of dem r??πŸ˜•...hehe.  parvati bhabhiii...πŸ˜†