dures thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Not again!

Praneeta Sahu was sacked from Kasturi because she kept falling sick. Now her replacement Shubhangi Atre has taken ill

Shubhangi Atre in Kasturi
As they say, history repeats itself. After Praneeta Sahu was ousted from Kasturi (on the grounds that the actress kept falling ill), this time it is Shubhangi Atre, the new Kasturi in the show, who has taken sick. The actress is having a tough time coping with the gruelling schedule of the daily soap. The other day, Shubhangi fainted on the sets and had to be rushed to a doctor. But unlike Praneeta Sahu who was sacked due to her illness, Shubhangi is being pampered on the sets. Ekta Kapoor has instructed her unit hands to give glucose water to Shubhangi from time to time, to keep the actress going. "I am being pampered like never before," says Shubhangi.

Recalling that day's incident, Shubhangi says, "That day, I had to shoot for nearly 20 hours at a stretch. I was completely exhausted by the end of the day and hence fainted. I was given medicines and was instructed to take rest." The actress does not have any complaints against the production house. She adds, "The entire crew is co-operative and they really take good care of me. All my co-actors keep asking about my health and try to make me feel at home."

So, is Shubhangi nervous about being sacked like Praneeta? To this Shubhangi says, "I am not nervous at all. I know, I am doing good work and I will soon get used to this schedule. We all are working overtime to create an episode bank."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing ... oh lord will this show ever settle down?!?! 😆 😆 😆
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what i wanna know is, what kind of set are these actresses wrokin on? or what kind of water are they drinkin?

thanx for postin hon!
metou* thumbnail
thx for sharing

do post this in the articles archive too

luv metoubearscrazy 😊
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thx for sharing..title's really funny..not again! 😆