Something i noticed

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
I read in one of the articles that the girl whos havin an affair with Kasturi's new boss...her character is called Pooja. And if i remember correctly Kasturi's aunt was talkin about getting Kasturi married to Girish and having someone in her family (forgot the name of the guy) married to Pooja, who from what i gather could be Girish's sister. So is this the same Pooja? That would be quiet interesting. I don't think they will have two characters with the same name in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapnokiraniM thumbnail
OMG... You are Right ...that didnt strike me at all... YOU CAN BE RIGHT!!! and Thank You for Sharing :) 😛
S H E H R O Z E thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its Ektas Show.SO EXPECT MORE OR NONE> 😆 .YA It Can Be
Maha21 thumbnail
Yes, that's what they showed in tonight's episode... It is the same Pooja...
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAha. wow i was right! 😛 This is gonna be good. I have a feeling that both the weddings won't take place. Either...kasturi's wedding will break of pooja's will break.
sum2005 thumbnail
i think both weedings may not take place......and i believe rock star rocky is the main lead who may be that guy ......i mean actor .......balaji dint disclose his name ....or i say ektha still auditiong for the male lead like she did for katuri role?????

best of luck ektha...... 😳