Tom Felton/Dm FC Motw on pg.34 Dotw pg.23

Mehreenie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

😊

Hello my fellow I-Fians and welcome to the Fan Club of the Hottie and bad boy of Harry Potter if you still havent guessed who this handsome hunk is then i will tell you that this hunk is our very own TOM FLETON!!!!. Yes you have heard right this is the offical Tom Felton Fan Club.

Biography...

Born in Kensington, London, he grew up in Surrey with his mother, Sharon, his father, Peter, and his three older brothers, Jonathan, Chris, and Ashley. Throughout his childhood Felton was in four choirs. At the age of 11 he worked one of his first jobs: at a fishery in Dorking. Also at that time his brother Chris introduced him to a lasting passion - the sport of carp-fishing. Felton was educated at West Horsley's Cranmore School (an all boys school) until the age of 13, but it was when an actress friend of the family visited and she recognized his innate abilities that from there the family contacted an agent on his behalf - that his life changed. He was only seven.

[edit] Career

Two weeks later, Felton was in America shooting a production for Commercial Union. Later he did a series for Barclaycard. (Newbold, 2006) In 1995 he performed the voice of James in the television series Bugs and shot to fame in 1997 when he played the part of Peagreen Clock in Peter Hewitt's film The Borrowers. Felton played witness Thomas Ingham opposite Clive Owen in Second Sight in 1999. Felton's role of Louis Leonowns in the film "Anna and the King", starring alongside Jodie Foster, was also in 1999. At one point during the four month stay on location in Malaysia, where the film was shot, his mother discovered fellow actor Chow Yun-Fat showing him how to use a japanese sword! (Newbold, 2007) Second Sight 2, an episode called Hide and Seek followed in 2000. The Guildford Cathedral Choir even offered him a position there. (Buchanan, 2007) As of 2000-2001, he has become internationally known for his portrayal of Draco Malfoy the bully, enemy, and foil of Harry Potter in all of the Harry Potter films. When asked what kids should do if they are being bullied by someone like his character he said; "Tell someone. You don't want to keep it to yourself." (Marino, 2004) There are penciled in plans for him to retain the role of the spoiled, cavalier, "Prince of Slytherin", "if all goes to plan" (Felton, 2006) through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, steady work through 2010; marking a decade of Harry Potter. When asked whether he was looking forward to playing a good guy in the future he answered; "No. Well, I don't know. I suppose for now I'm happy with sticking to what he is. But after the Potter legacy is over I look forward to playing a good guy or someone different anyway, someone not so spiteful." (Morreale and Guastafeste n.d.) Felton also had a guest star appearance on Farm Home Twins in 2005 when he played Adam Baker in the short lived series. Over the years, Felton has contributed to two BBC Radio 4 plays doing voice work for Ioeth in Wizard of Earthsea and as Hercule in Here's to Everyone.

[edit] Personal Life

Radio theatre productions are not the only contributions Felton has made. For more details of his generousity go to his official website, and click on the blogs for June 15th, 2004 and September 3rd, 2004. While on vacation Chris and Tom Felton also worked with Joe Babbitt, and the Chamber of Commerce in New York state to help set up the annual World Junior Carpfishing Tournament. (Morreale and Guastafeste, n.d.) In 2004 Felton graduated from Howard of Effingham. (Newbold, 2006) When not working or studying, Felton spends down time on the set in the games room with his co-star friends or by racing remote controlled cars outside with Chris. Cars are another of Felton's passions; when he bought his first car he also bought each member of his family a car of their choice to thank them for all of their support. (Newbold, 2006) Felton enjoys Hip-hop and American Rap and playing poker at home with friends. He also participates in football, iceskating, rollerblading, basketball, cricket, swimming, and tennis. His brother Chris also introduced him to ethical Hunting and his future college where he will be in a "Fishery Studies" program. His favorite past-time is carpfishing. "I am generally more and more in my comfort zone in the wild. The only time I can really relax is up a tree or somewhere outside. I love being outside." (Morreale and Guastafeste, n.d.)

Movies/Shows...

"Home Farm Twins" (1999) TV Series .... Adam Baker (unknown episodes, 2005)
    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) .... Draco Malfoy
    ... aka Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The IMAX Experience (USA: IMAX version)
    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) .... Draco Malfoy
    ... aka Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The IMAX Experience (USA: IMAX version)
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) .... Draco Malfoy
    ... aka Harry Potter und die Kammer des Schreckens (Germany)
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) .... Draco Malfoy
    ... aka Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Canada: English title) (International: English title) (UK)
    ... aka Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (USA)
    Second Sight: Hide and Seek (2000) (TV) .... Thomas Ingham

Anna and the King (1999) .... Louis Leonowens
    Second Sight (1999) (TV) .... Thomas
  1. The Borrowers (1997) .... Peagreen Clock
    Preparing for the Yule Ball (2006) (V) .... Himself
    Reflections on the Fourth Film (2006) (V) .... Himself
    "Planet Voice" .... Himself (1 episode, 2005)
        -
    Planet Potter (2005) TV Episode .... Himself
    "This Morning" .... Himself (1 episode, 2004)
    ... aka This Morning with Richard and Judy (UK: informal title)
        -
    Episode dated 19 November 2004 (2004) TV Episode .... Himself
    Head to Shrunken Head (2004) (V) .... Himself
    "Ministry of Mayhem" .... Himself (1 episode, 2004)
    ... aka Holly & Stephen's Saturday Showdown (UK: new title)
    ... aka M.O.M. (UK: short title)
        -
    Episode dated 5 June 2004 (2004) TV Episode .... Himself
    Interviews with Students (2003) (V) .... Himself
    "The Saturday Show" .... Himself (1 episode, 2002)
        -
    Episode dated 9 November 2002 (2002) TV Episode .... Himself

1. "HBO First Look" .... Himself (1 episode, 1999)
        -
    Anna and the King (1999) TV Episode .... Himself

Potter, in the movies based on J.K. Rowling's novels. Felton's screen career began in TV commercials in 1995, and his big break came with the role of Peagreen Clock in the 1997 movie version of The Borrowers. He then had a role in the British TV series Second Sight (1999-2000, starring Clive Owen), and appeared as Jodie Foster's son in Anna and the King (1999, with Chow Yun-Fat). For the 2001 film Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Felton auditioned for the parts of Harry and Ron before being cast as wicked little snot Draco. (The parts of Harry and Ron went to Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, respectively.) Felton has since joined Radcliffe, Grint and Emma Watson in the movie sequels Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005).

Birth Name

Thomas Andrew Felton

Height

6' 1" (1.85 m)

Mini Biography

Tom Felton has been acting since he was 8 years old. He stumbled into the entertainment industry at the suggestion of an actress friend of his family who recognized Felton's theatrical qualities. Felton met with an agent, and two weeks later, after auditioning with over 400 other children, he landed an international commercial campaign and went abroad to work.

Tom is a talented singer. He started singing in a church choir at the age of 7 and has been a member of four choirs at school and was even offered a place in the Guildford Cathedral Choir. He is a keen sportsman enjoying football (soccer), ice skating, roller blading, basketball, cricket, swimming, and tennis.

IMDb Mini Biography By: [email protected]

Trade Mark

Big sweatshirts

Trivia

He has three elder brothers: Jonathan, Ashley, and Chris.

Has developed an interest in fishing in recent months. He was introduced to it through one of his brothers. His biggest catch was been a 37.14-pound common carp. He fishes using the catch-and-release system so that he doesn't harm any fish. He hopes to attend fishing school and study fishing management after the filming of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004).

He enjoys football (soccer), ice-skating, roller-blading, basketball, cricket, swimming, and tennis, but his first love is fishing.

His elder brother was his chaperone on the set of Harry Potter.

He likes hip-hop music.

Hadn't read any of the "Harry Potter" books prior to being cast as Draco Malfoy.

Attended Howard of Effingham School, a comprehensive school located in Surrey. He left school at the age of 16 in May 2004 after completing his GSCEs. When he finishes filming the Harry Potter films, Tom hopes to follow in the footsteps of his elder brother and study fishing management at university.

Bleaches his hair blonde for the Harry Potter films. His natural hair color is light brown.

Personal Quotes

In spite of what Draco is like, I really like school, and I miss it a lot when I'm filming. I've a fair idea what I want to do for my GCSEs, I will definitely be doing music.

I really tried out for the part of Harry Potter, but they ended up picking me for the part of the enemy of Harry. Actually it is really fun playing the bad kid because it just has so many interesting qualities to it. And Daniel Radcliffe and I get along really well off set so it's really fun filming.

[On playing a bad guy in Harry Potter's film]: I think it's more fun, there are a lot of goodies in the film and not a lot of baddies, so I like to be in the baddie group.

So those of you that think filming is all glamor, you're so wrong! Really, only the premieres are the glitzy bits.

Birth Name

Thomas Andrew Felton

Height

6' 1" (1.85 m)

Mini Biography

Tom Felton has been acting since he was 8 years old. He stumbled into the entertainment industry at the suggestion of an actress friend of his family who recognized Felton's theatrical qualities. Felton met with an agent, and two weeks later, after auditioning with over 400 other children, he landed an international commercial campaign and went abroad to work.

Tom is a talented singer. He started singing in a church choir at the age of 7 and has been a member of four choirs at school and was even offered a place in the Guildford Cathedral Choir. He is a keen sportsman enjoying football (soccer), ice skating, roller blading, basketball, cricket, swimming, and tennis.

Trade Mark

Big sweatshirts

Trivia

Has developed an interest in fishing in recent months. He was introduced to it through one of his brothers. His biggest catch was been a 37.14-pound common carp. He fishes using the catch-and-release system so that he doesn't harm any fish. He hopes to attend fishing school and study fishing management after the filming of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004).

He enjoys football (soccer), ice-skating, roller-blading, basketball, cricket, swimming, and tennis, but his first love is fishing.

He likes hip-hop music.

Hadn't read any of the "Harry Potter" books prior to being cast as Draco Malfoy.

Attended Howard of Effingham School, a comprehensive school located in Surrey. He left school at the age of 16 in May 2004 after completing his GSCEs. When he finishes filming the Harry Potter films, Tom hopes to follow in the footsteps of his elder brother and study fishing management at university.

Bleaches his hair blonde for the Harry Potter films. His natural hair color is light brown.

Personal Quotes

In spite of what Draco is like, I really like school, and I miss it a lot when I'm filming. I've a fair idea what I want to do for my GCSEs, I will definitely be doing music.

I really tried out for the part of Harry Potter, but they ended up picking me for the part of the enemy of Harry. Actually it is really fun playing the bad kid because it just has so many interesting qualities to it. And Daniel Radcliffe and I get along really well off set so it's really fun filming.

[On playing a bad guy in Harry Potter's film]: I think it's more fun, there are a lot of goodies in the film and not a lot of baddies, so I like to be in the baddie group.

So those of you that think filming is all glamor, you're so wrong! Really, only the premieres are the glitzy bits.

Birth Name

Thomas Andrew Felton

Height

6' 1" (1.85 m)

Mini Biography

Trade Mark

Big sweatshirts

Trivia

He likes hip-hop music.

Personal Quotes

Birth Name

Thomas Andrew Felton

Height

6' 1" (1.85 m)

Mini Biography

Trade Mark

Big sweatshirts

Trivia

He likes hip-hop music.

Personal Quotes

Birth Name

Thomas Andrew Felton

Height

6' 1" (1.85 m)

Mini Biography

Trade Mark

Big sweatshirts

Trivia

He likes hip-hop music.

Personal Quotes

S

Birth Name

Thomas Andrew Felton

Height

6' 1" (1.85 m)

Mini Biography

Trade Mark

Big sweatshirts

Trivia

He likes hip-hop music.

Personal Quotes

So those of you that think filming is all glamor, you're so wrong! Really, only the premieres are the glitzy bits.o those of you that think filming is all glamor, you're so wrong! Really, only the premieres are the glitzy bits.Pictures

Avatars (i got these from a website so credit goes to http://www.fansitesuk.com/tomfelton/index2.html)

In our Fan Club we will be having all of these fun things that we will be doing...

**Signature Contests

**Caption Contests

**Motw

***Dotw

**Gotw

and also Quiz of the week whick mean i will write some questions here and then u will have to answere them By PM ONLY!!!!!and who ever gets them alll correct will get a prize. :)

**Potw

so comon guys join and letz make this Fan Club really active!!!!

1. Mehroo πŸ˜ƒ(Mehreen)

2. Cool_poojaπŸ˜ƒ(Pooja)

3. BellaπŸ˜ƒ(Bella)

4. Preity*ZintaπŸ˜ƒ

5. suuunshiineπŸ˜ƒ(navi)

6. Aromal😊                                 

7. Yasso😊

8. abhijeet_luvr

9. xo-Krupa-ox

10. Masasi_16

11. lucky_laxshmi

12. **Fazila_Sui**

his is where we will keep track of all the things happening in our Fan Club.

Game of the week- pg.10

Discussion of the week pg.15

2nd Discussion of the week pg.23

Articals on pg.32

Gotw pg.36

• Motw pg.34

p.s plz pm me of i havent put ur name on the member list  if  u are a member 😊

here is the siggy that aliya has creates the credit goes to her😊

Glitter Name made by me

• Edited by mehroo123 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehreenie thumbnail
    here are some of the slythering things that they wear...

ring

robe

and thier seal

here are some pics of malfoy

--enjoy--
    cool_pooja thumbnail
    Omg!! He looks so hot in these pics!! Especially the 1st one!! Im defintly in! 😳 I love Tom!! He is soo hot! 😳 😳 😳

Hey what abt requesting an offical siggie for all the members of this group using these pics?? He looks damn hot in dem! πŸ˜ƒ
    Mehreenie thumbnail

hey welcome to the club i noe right hez soooo damn hot.
    oh yea and i have already requested 2 siggys for all of the members of this club
    hope u enjoy and plz be active 😊

--mehreen-
    cool_pooja thumbnail
    Aree just inform every1 abt dis fc in the Harry Potter forum.. Soon u will have many members! πŸ˜†

N yeah i will be waiting for those siggies.. He does look hot in dese pics!! 😳 U wunt believe dis buh my fav couple in Harry Potter is Draco/Gin even through its not possible! πŸ˜† But i wish it was.. 😳
    Mehreenie thumbnail
    really my favo couple is draco and hermoine but ginny looks goood with him too
    cool_pooja thumbnail
    Draco-Hermoine.. i never liked these two together.. I dunt know why..Even through i think Tom-Emma wud look very cute together but the characters wont! πŸ˜†
    ~bella~ thumbnail
    heyyy just found ndd AAGGGGHHHH!!awsoommeee πŸ‘ okiiee so most ppl prolly wont like mii idea of the perfect person wif draco buh ill say it anywaay nd i reallii hope yu ppl dunn have anything against gays cuz im a Draco//Harry lover 😳 srry if that offends anyone buh thats who i lyk nd i cant change it!! πŸ˜›oh nd es ill definitly be joining!! πŸ˜ƒ
    Mehreenie thumbnail
    welcome bellai hoep u have fun here and dont worry no one mids taht u like draco and harry 😊
    preity*zinta thumbnail
    I loveeeeee Harrrry Pottter (the series) don't really have a fav character .. Malfoy the character I dislike VERY much .. but the actor Tom Felton is quite hotπŸ˜›